Is Mars our future or will we all be long dead before we can visit there?

Is Mars our future or will we all be long dead before we can visit there?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/2/17/14652026/spacex-red-dragon-spacecraft-mars-mission-2020
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who's this cum plum?

dont know, found this picture on /jp/ or /g/

any more?

no sadly thread is long archived so i can't help you here user

Mars isn't going to happen

theverge.com/2017/2/17/14652026/spacex-red-dragon-spacecraft-mars-mission-2020

Not until we prove string theory

You tell me.

should be the opposite, they are starving

why would it be our future? It's a big ball of sand and dirt, why would anyone want to live there?

the verge citing elon musk boasting is like an official stamp of BS.

Hey she's a friend of mine , really pretty kat

>she
look at that hand m8

"We" as in the people ITT will all be long dead, "we" as in humanity do have a future on Mars, and probably on Venus and some of the larger outer moons, too.

no they aren't. africa is a food basket.

Its cold so there will be no niggers right?

>Its cold so there will be no niggers right?

Why the racism?

Because earth is perfectly fine why would we leave? We wouldnt have to pollute the environment with cars if niggers stopped stealing our bikes.

>We wouldnt have to pollute the environment with cars if niggers stopped stealing our bikes.
this.

It is a dude

do you seriously want to fuck up our once chance at building a great society on mars by bringing niggers?

>It is a dude
So?

Autistic catgirl traps on Mars? I'm ok with this.

Can't we just use the heat to make cold, the same way AC units work?

what

Humans are very fragile, we naturally evolved for our very niche environment here on earth. When we get caught in lathes we are whirled into a blood mess. If a car rolls over our head it bursts like a watermelon. Drop the temperature a little and we freeze until our extremities undergo necrosis. Raise it a little and we burn in extreme pain. Remove the atmosphere and we pass out and die within minutes. Change the atmosphere and we can't breathe. We suck.

It won't be humans that colonize other worlds, it will be robots or some new form of life that civilization creates.