Affirmative Action and Scientific analysis

Affirmative Action makes zero sense under any context.

1. Black Student
70% white genetics, 30% black genetics
2. Black Student
5% white genetics, 95% black genetics

Both are considered the same classification in Affirmative Action. All AA does is give huge advantages to people who kind of look hispanic/asian. There is no rational basis behind Affirmative action that makes sense under any type of intelligent analysis (120+ IQ). Rich 70% white/30% black students can get the same score boost as 90% black ghetto students.

AA makes zero sense. All it does is give highly white/asian people that can say they are black or hispanic a huge advantage. I am 100% sure that you will see huge standard deviation skews of "hispanics" and "blacks" in college/AA positions to being highly mixed with white or Asian.

Other urls found in this thread:

good.is/articles/ivy-league-fooled-how-america-s-top-colleges-avoid-real-diversity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_209
newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/how-the-war-on-poverty-succeeded-in-four-charts
diversityweb.org/Digest/F98/farreaching.html
newsone.com/1555245/most-infamous-public-housing-projects/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Affirmative Action makes zero sense under any context.
wrong, it makes sense after enslaving and committing hundreds of racist atrocities towards the black community and then somehow expecting them to just be fine as soon as you a few laws say that they're equal

meant kind of look black/hispanic instead of asian.

Corey Booker
*47% African
*45% European
*7% Native American

It makes 0 sense even if they were fully black/white/whatever. If anything we should be promoting the demographics with lower %s of things such as drug use, even though it would be unfair with the people of the demographic that don't fall on the average.

Just check Hispanic. They will never ask. If you really want to fuck them just tell them you're a tranny.

You know, the Jews don't have this problem in Germany. I think the atrocities over there were kinda not so great either.

You are assuming Affirmative Action works in practice how you imagine in idealization.

good.is/articles/ivy-league-fooled-how-america-s-top-colleges-avoid-real-diversity
The statistics are striking: Though African immigrants, many of them from Nigeria and Ghana, make up less than 1 percent of America's total population, first- and second-generation black immigrants comprise 41 percent of all black students at Ivy League schools, according to 2007 research from teams at Princeton and Penn. Another study, this one published in Sociology of Education in 2009, found that immigrant blacks attended select colleges at almost four times the rate of native-born African Americans. Outside of the Ivy League, almost 44 percent of African immigrants graduated from a four-year college, compared to just 18 percent of native blacks.

While America’s most elite colleges do in fact make it a point to promote ethnic diversity on their campuses, a lot of them do so by admitting hugely disproportionate numbers of wealthy immigrants and their children rather than black students with deep roots—and troubled histories—in the United States.

AA only benefits wealthy blacks/Hispanics/women

But people will call you racist and sexist if you openly disagree with it.

t. Non white

the point is that there is absolutely zero logical sense to AA.

Like it fails under any analysis.

If it is to help poor black americans then why would rich nigerian children take up the same slots and positions? Those rich nigerians are probably descendants of people selling slaves in the first place.

This is what I do for scholarships. I also get female scholarships for being in STEM.

W-Where are you from?
Do you look like Kurisu Makise? Would you bother cosplaying her?

blacks is a spectrum of 20% african to 100% african
hispanic is a spectrum of basically everything from 100% white to 100% native

Within these spectrums AA selects for the most white or most asian %.

I don't have to run the study but here are the results

Ivy league "black" students - very rich or very white/mixed.

Functionally, current AA does a few things. Hurts Asians and makes people feel better through illusion.

Even if you support AA you would have to realize that current AA does not function the way you imagine. It has wide and unclear genetic boundaries with no accounting for mixed race or country of origin. It also currently harms a minority more than any other which is America born asians via competition from Asian Born Asians with huge wealth for slots that represent only American % population.

Affirmative action is completely flawed and stupid in it's current incarnation at many fundamental levels regardless of your political viewpoint or if you support or hate the intended function of AA.

Right now it is is a stupid joke.

Where are you fucking statistics to back your shit up? You don't even have any data.

I-I'm a guy...I put that I'm a hispanic tranny on my scholarship applications, when I'm a straight white male.

AA is pushing for females to go into STEM, so I apply for those as well and say I'm a girl (male).

What data you fucking low IQ monkey? Dumb brain shitter.

Are you saying 70% white 30% black can't use black on their applications?

It benefits Jews too, since they take a large chunk of the quota given to whites.

Because you are using two exceptional cases and compeltely disregarding their circumstances and how they were raised and what they identify. Also trying to do a whole "student B is lacker then student 1." even if that doesn't really make sense.

Jews have flooded Ivy league schools once they were allowed in and perform better then other whites (who they area part of) so they get in first.

so fucking dumb. Sorry but your brain is too shitty to continue with. If you look carefully at your post you might see why i find you too stupid to continue.

Particularly the part about disregarding circumstance.

>complains about racism
>supports a racist policy

Amazing!

The number of people accepted with AA (or acceptance polices that pick out small demographics) is pretty small.

That's because Jews have the highest IQ in America. Jews are not white, and just as science and genetics back this up, historically in America Jews been treated as non-White.

I'm latino (my parents are both immigrants from South America who came here for grad school) and hence benefit from affirmative action and I agree that it's a garbage system.

What ends up happening is that only rich latinos who already have advantages in life (like me and many of my friends from rich latino households) end up being the main beneficiaries. Also, it leads to lots of people from New Mexico who don't speak spanish who only have one latin grandparent playing up their Latinoness to get the affirmative action benefits. Now, I don't think I deserve affirmative action more than they do (neither of us should be given an unfair advantage) but it's just an example of the dishonesty this system promotes.

If we're going to do any sort of affirmative action, it should be strictly on the basis of economic struggles. I don't want people to assume that I'm disadvantaged just because of my race when actually my family is richer than most average American families.

>historically in America Jews been treated as non-White.

They were treated as "low" whites like Italians and the Irish user .

>a system that puts people into large boxes of hispanic, asian, and black is surely nuanced and attuned to righting historic wrongs. Better ding poor thai people and compare them to rich chinese so we don't get too many asians. So fucking circumstantial and nuanced!

It's all about Social Justice. Now let's find some rich Nigerians and get them to transfer their wealth to America while we fix the horrible wrongs of slavery in the process of brain draining

But a lot, lot of poor folk benefit from AA user (more so then the few rich that got helped by it).
Asians benefit from AA too as well..

Actually the number accepted with AA is not small.

>But a lot, lot of poor folk benefit from AA user (more so then the few rich that got helped by it).
Then they should just ask every latino if they're rich or upper middle class, and if they are, then they should nullify any affirmative action benefits they might get.

But they won't do that because they prefer latinos who can pay their way through college than those who need financial aid.

>Asians benefit from AA too as well..

How? At least in the US, for the purpose of NIH diversity initiatives, they are not considered members of under-represented minorities.

whites are 60% of the population, so there's millions of underperforming whites being allowed in every year over superior asians. ead.

You kow they don't only loo kat race for aplciations. It's what you want to do, your background and what you plan to commit with your degree.

A white guy planning to stay in his podunk town would have a higher chance of getting in then an white guy who is gonna work at a LA hospital.

If you elevate a black person from a poor neighborhood with a degree it will elevate his family for generations.

If you leave him where he is and expect him to get out on his own with all the cards stacked against him he and his community will continue to suffer.

So some white kid goes to his #2 university, big whoopity fucking do. His community won't suffer for it.

evidence? Your last statement is obviously false so it's very hard to give you any cred on the first.

You didn't address the fact that "black" is such a vague concept that it will not end up how you imagine. The more white mixed black will get that degree and slot.

Actually you are wrong, when California ban Affirmative Action in 1996, admissions for Asian-american steadily increases over the years.

Asians all flood the exact same top universities so their representation in top schools is horribly deceptive. In the South West they are many but outside of that they are pretty few in universities outside of that.

In particular in top Cali schools they all apply for the same schools so there jsut is way too much to even really pick from. AA abolished whites would drop ironically to the desires of the people who wanted it gone, Asians would gain a lot more and Blacks,Hispanics would heavily drop in numbers.

It's nota vague concept though. Black in America is pretty easy to define as suck and being mixed (most Blacks are mixed to various degrees) doesn't even make you not Black. The possibility to a mixed guy using it is not an issue compared to the help it gives those other people.

It helps Asiansoutside of the few schools they go too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_209

But the risk is high if medical school admission is based on color of skin and not merit.

Compare Corey Booker and Barack Obama to average "black american".

Less or close to 50% black and they somehow rise to the top. Just coincidence despite majority being 70-80% black?

All it does is generally select for the most white/asian

So you're saying that affirmative action helps Asians but only for the second-rate schools? But what if they want to get into first-rate schools? Why not do race-blind admission? For example they could not look at the name and just look at scores and essays (which shouldn't be about race) . As a Latino it seems ridiculous that my Asian friends (who have very similar backgrounds like hard-working immigrant parents who emphasize education) and half-Asian friends are considered differently from me.

Why should the person in your example being aided based on the fact that he's black and not that he's poor? Why should a rich black person receive aid? Why shouldn't a poor white person from a poor white neighborhood receive aid?

>AA criteria

Are you black? Yes or No.

That is all. The imaginary land of poor neighborhood mattering is false. That could be an additional criteria but it is not part of AA.

The company/entity/university can select all 50%+ non african genetics people from rich neighborhoods.

Because rich blacks do not do well academically too.

Well, that's their own fucking fault, isn't it?

nah it's not their fault Africa didn't have good genetic migration or selective functions for intelligence.

>genetic migration
>selective functions for intelligence.
Nice use of random words to make yourself sound smart.

low IQ

The further down the higher % white the blacks are or from a different novel entertainment category such as sports.

>zero sense under any context
Not that I think AA is good, but there is in fact a context under which it makes sense.

The context that is a cycle of failure is in place, and AA proponents wish to break the cycle by any means necessary. They feel justified because the black quota used to be 0%, by law.

I'll never forget how I suggested some good childrens' books for this young black mother to read to her son and she laughed and said "sorry, we don't do books." Unless this son is a genius with an iron will with determination that springs out of nowhere, he will be another low achiever.

The same year, I actually had chinese parents asking me what are some good books for their kids to learn english (since they already had the books to teach them chinese). Their children will grow up bilingual, inculcated with discipline, education, and hard work as core values, even if they aren't that smart.

You guys understand how genetics work but interestingly enough you don't seem to understand how values get handed down from parent to child and that they have a much more profound effect on achievement.

+ Malaria / Diseases

False assumptions based on the idea of AA versus the way AA functions.

It's similar to saying a "Stop poverty" program is great when the functional portion of the program is a man throwing eggs at poor people's homes.

There is a difference between the intent and functional effect of a program

>False assumptions
what false assumptions did I make?

You say there is a context/intent behind AA.

That is insufficient to support a program.

The intent behind the "projects" programs was to help blacks. Yet they are now tearing them down because it just led to worse environment and worse outcomes.

The intent does not matter as I said.
>It's similar to saying a "Stop poverty" program is great when the functional portion of the program is a man throwing eggs at poor people's homes.

Your post only talks about intent and vague generalities of good parenting which everyone would agree with.

You are arguing things orthogonal to the topic or pointless to the topic.

>completely ignoring the point
>goes on a different tangent
why?

Doesn't matter. It's still racist.

If it's so insignificant, why have it all?

Checkmate atheist.

>So you're saying that affirmative action helps Asians but only for the second-rate schools?

Not all those schools outside of Asians Americans hotspots are second-rate user (don't know why you assumed it as such).

Also way too much Asian applying for the certain schools means not EVERY one is gonna get in . They also take in special considerations for background as well (holistic) user so that is always factored in.

Those guys are the exception in appearance and Cory Booker despite his large white ancestery is Black and has huge ties to the black community growing up (Attended black church, religious upbringing) and Obama was pretty deep in his community as well.

Those two didn't need AA to get in but other folk may have

Are you sure high white % is an exception to AA hires? Just wondering but do you believe it's proportional to the black population?

Why don't you attempt to explain what data is in that picture, then I will be impressed.

Below is an example of principle component analysis separating groups of humans from different regions based on many genetic markers. As you can see it is fairly easy for scientists to determine what ethnicity someone is from their genetics.

copypasta

There are two axis, though. And PCA is just a method to analyze data, not the data itself. What is being analyzed by the PCA?

Chink here. American universities who accept black students do it because they know black students are less qualified and want to sabotage America in favor of China. Now you know.

all the Mongol and European invasions into Sub Sahara africa led to a ton of genetic mixture.

The jews have high IQs in this country because they killed /destroyed the dumb people. Now they are a bunch of autistic scum. They can't be allowed to continue.

>because they killed /destroyed the dumb people
So now the Jews are Nazis then? Why don't the Jews put people like you in the oven then? It seems like this is what you are asking for.

Ashkenazim are basically European or at least majority European genetically.

>muh 2000 years of inbreeding with only other jews

Even for 23andme etc the ashkenazim matches to jewish populations of only 500 years ago not actual biblical jewish.

No one can distinguish this girl from a high % african girl. Racism effects them all the same. Affirmative Action isn't retarded.

>The jews have high IQs in this country because they killed /destroyed the dumb people.

That's bullshit though. Jews do good because they entered fields that in the future have good payoffs and were given a chance that all though prone to discrimination had much more opportunity compared to Eastern Europe.

Poverty programs have worked very well since their inception. Unless your rubric of success is 'make poverty 0%'. Which is pretty moronic. Likewise affirmative action programs have also been a success.

newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/how-the-war-on-poverty-succeeded-in-four-charts
diversityweb.org/Digest/F98/farreaching.html

Good thing we made no technological progress or other changes. It's nice to be able to isolate government programs and know their exact impact.

I think China rose up hundreds of millions from poverty using food stamps too.

China's difficulties are not remotely the same as ours. We are losing jobs to other nations, not lifting our nation into the industrial age.

there are ages after the industrial age

You gained jobs more like it but they just require more education which your educational system can't really output the workers that well due to issues at the federal, state and local level.

Many states just don't have the draw to bring in jobs or fail to keep them in for long (many states are basically the last step before a company moves manufacturing or w/e out of the states)

Did they go back in time to carry out that plan? Jews have been winning Nobel Prizes disproportionately since before Einstein. I don't think we need an IQ test to figure out what that means. If anything, the Jews have been getting dumber in relation to everyone else.

nb4 (((they))) are pretending to be more dumb now to throw everyone off guard while they take over the world

The first post is always sjw bullshit.ALSWAYS.

The best part is it had nothing to do with the points brought up in the OP.

AKA the lack of a nuanced selection function for AA that makes some logical sense besides "Do you feel black Y/N?"

There is no gradient to the selection criteria or nuance to economic status while growing up. So it even does a poor job of picking the best from ghettos for the spots but instead picks from the best neighborhoods and foreign wealthy students.

>Yet they are now tearing them down because it just led to worse environment and worse outcomes.
[citation needed]

>All AA does is give huge advantages to people who kind of look hispanic/asian.
Can you explain how this works? I've never heard anything like this before.

>That is insufficient to support a program. The intent behind the "projects" programs was to help blacks.
Do you really think they would have done it if they KNEW it was going to fail?

>There is no gradient to the selection criteria or nuance to economic status while growing up.
False actually. But for what it's worth, blacks from the "best neighborhoods" and "foreign wealthy students" also used to be banned from American schools without any thought for "gradients."

It's just an autistic mental gymnastics routine he developed while high on meth or weed. When he sobers up he'll look at his OP and realize that it makes zero sense.

>>There is no gradient to the selection criteria or nuance to economic status while growing up.
>False actually. But for what it's worth, blacks from the "best neighborhoods" and "foreign wealthy students" also used to be banned from American schools without any thought for "gradients."

Funny thing is that when shitting on Blacks it's just so EASY to define who is and who isn't in snap but the minute, the minute it's something remotely good it's like "who is Black and who isn't? Man what is Black! Is Corey Booker a black, is Clarence Thomas, or Condalezza Rice?".

>So it even does a poor job of picking the best from ghettos for the spots but instead picks from the best neighborhoods and foreign wealthy students.

It's the top university's who do that because picking low income students doesn't boost university rankings since they are rank whore's obviously so they pick good students who are relatively well off.

The big building high rise projects
newsone.com/1555245/most-infamous-public-housing-projects/

affirmative action is blatantly racist. They should just boost scores by income ffs

then do it by income you fuckwit

I say I'm a hispanic tranny and go to college for free. They want to be morons and put in such a retarded system, then I'll take advantage of their stupidity.

The original point of AA was about the U.S. government making sure institutions didn't actively bar individuals from entering due to their race or sex.

The slot/quota movement within AA current structure came later and is a separate issue from the intent of AA's foundation.

But of course to know this would require actually studying the issue relatively in depth. The slot/quota system in modern history is of Russian origin to provide ethnic non-majorities to have a say in local/ state governments. This is also of course practice today in modern China too.

Why you chuckle fucks seem to confuse the intent of AA with it's current execution is beyond me.

wait they didn't do genetic tests on the students back then?

>this benign obscure thing morphed into an recognizable monster why are people criticizing the monster

>There is no rational basis behind Affirmative action
This is nonsense

There is plenty of rational & evil reasons behind pushing it.

The point of AA, same as the point of all liberalism, is to disposses whites of their communists/institutions/jobs and eventually their country

You are delusional if you think the INTENT of AA was ever something good or noble.

It was always a fucking monster
In the 50's the supreme court ruled that whites have no right to their own schools, that having nice white schools is "white supremacy"

Affirmative action started as an evil agenda to shove undeserving non-whites into places they were not welcome, and now the non-whites have taken over these institutions, it exists to keep whites out.

How can you argue against these things if you inherently approve of their supposed motives/intent?

>In the 50's the supreme court ruled that having nice white schools is "white supremacy"
You might be a nigger yourself based on your inability to grok prepositional logic

>this benign obscure thing morphed into an recognizable monster why are people criticizing the monster

It's not about it being obscure, it's about understanding the difference between intent and execution. The "monster" as you call it can be criticized but there should not be confusion over why it came to exist in the first place.

#

>The point of AA, same as the point of all liberalism, is to disposses whites of their communists/institutions/jobs and eventually their country
>You are delusional if you think the INTENT of AA was ever something good or noble

And you're delusional if you think AA was created as some conspiratorial movement to undermine Whites.

You wanna know what were events that did undermine Whites though?

Capitalism, Alantic Slave trade and WW2.

Capitalism is reason why western companies sought foreign workers in foreign nations, it's the reason why a lot of unions to protect worker rights no longer exist, it's also the reason countries like China have become an economic power house.

The Alantic Slave trade was created to avoid paying whites for work that they could have done. It also was the premiere event that introduce blacks (foreign immigrants in general) in mass exodus to white nations causing a breakdown in social cohesion.

WW2 is the reason +40 million white people died across America, Canada and European nations which crippled future population potential and was used to justify increase immigration to buffer birthrate numbers. It also allowed women to be introduced in the workforce in mass which showed companies that not only were the female sex capable of doing roughly the same work as men but could also be paid less too. This is why job competition became more crowded as both sexes instead of one joined the market.

These three events undermined Whites but are not born of liberalism. But again to know this would actually require studying the issue relatively in depth.

Yep. This is the biggest issue with affirmative action. Garbage schools and low opportunities for poor urban folks and then on top of that colleges let in either atheletes or rich minorities. Hard to imagine a worse way to address the issues of education equality

You do realize how easy it is to identify as black/hispanic etc if you wanted to right?

Its not by percentages because these are discrete classes.

>it's a brainlet spegs conflate social dynamics and rational thought episode
Humans are not rational, why would you think any system humans create and gravitate towards will be logical? If there was a system of law based on pure logic no one would follow it because 99% of people would get extremely asshurt as some of the conclusions that don't "feel" right.
The only winning move is to realize that laws and rules are not based upon reasoning. Reasoning is merely a tool to attempt to systematize emotions.

You are not entitled to that which you did not suffer. It's a basic principle of Justice. Only the former the slaves themselves were entitled to reparations.

that's really terrible. i disagree with AA/quotas, but that's even worse.

if anything, college admissions should heavily favor american students over foreigners.

and i don't say that out of disdain for foreigners, but educating our local communities should be priority 1.