Please, describe a concept for which there is no name

Please, describe a concept for which there is no name.

my diary desu

Whatever impulse it is that first made man treat themselves as something closer to god than animal, and now closer to machine than man.

providing examples for bumping

"When someone you hate/love (or otherwise feel strongly for) dies and their actions can no longer change the way that you feel about them.

Are you saying that you don't have a diary? I don't post on Veeky Forums often and am out of touch with the lingo.

that feeling you get when you need to fart in public and you know it's going to stink because of what you've been eating and you have to let out at least a little one and it smells like death and you hope no one notices or at least doesn't blame you but you realize some poo came out so you're going to be stinking like this until you can get to a bathroom and throw out your underwear

when you get shit stuck under your fingernails

as in literal feces? or just anything?

God

>asked for things with no name
>posts something by its name

I don't think you understand how this works friend.

"Elements of your culture that you have become desensitized to and would be unable to describe their significance to an outsider."

A being that transcends all of Creation cannot have a name

"God" is just a placeholder word used to make reference to something that exists beyond words.

When you're hyper aware of your joints bending, but they're not stiff or anything, they just bend like there's rubber bands around them.

Good luck asshole.

FUCK YOU
when you become consciously aware of the blood pulsing through your fingertips

EAT MY DICK
when you realize your heart is a muscle that never stops moving, and you think it must be tired and you can suddenly FEEL your heartbeat

hallucinations that are too subtle to be detected:
Example. The car really is green, but you imagine that it is blue. The color of the car is not abnormal enough to warrant conversation.

SON OF A WHORE
when you suddenly become aware of exactly how disgusting the human body is, with all its organs and viscera, tied together with a series of slimy tendons, muscles oozing past each other like mating slugs, mucus slowly running down the throat and through the abdominal cavity which crawls with bacteria, and then you remember that the horrifying mass of flesh you just described is your body and there is no escape

How do I spoiler?
When you believe song lyrics were written about you.

you try to spoiler several times in a row, embarrassing yourself and outing yourself for the new you are until you finally figure it out and leave the past behind you, you narcissistic fuck

the relationship/perception/interpretation you have with a work or fiction and how that compares/contrasts with the authors intentions.

concepts that are too obscure or specific to be included in this list.
Example: Getting shit on by a sparrow on Tuesdays does not warrant an entry in this list.

YOU FUCKING COCKSLAP
When you remember that on top of all that gross viscera, you're filled with bacteria, and even microscopic insects, mites living in the base of your eyelashes. When you remember that there are insects that'll lay insects under your skin, and gestate there- maggots, spiders, wasps, worms. They'll eat through your body, and ooze out when you cut open the bulging cysts. Or worse, they won't. Some worms, you have to drag out through the holes they've eaten into your body. If you're real unlucky, then those festering bugs will do damage, eating holes into your body that will not heal. And if you're a real unlucky fuck, then you'll be permanently disfigured.

I once walked passed a dude with a hole in his face- like a cartoon character that got shot in the face with a cannon ball. That's a disease carried by mosquitoes. Dissolves the bones in your face and makes it cave in.

1. The permanence of our image of others over decade-long periods of not seeing them, disregarding the likely possibility of change in personality.

2. The discrepancy between how we think of other people when they are present and when they are not.

3. The feeling of being simultaneously bored and overstrained.

4. The conflict between short-term and long-term outcome optimization.

5. Believing that higher performance in general indicates higher quality of a product.

6. Seeing one's own life always from a "macroscopic" perspective as a period between birth and death.

7. Feeling content with the mere option to attain a desirable outcome and not attaining that outcome although there would be no effort or risk involved.

could you elaborate on #4

YOU ASSSUCKING CUNTMOUTH
when you're about to kill yourself to escape this hideous mortal coil but in a sudden shock of clarity you remember that not only is your body repulsive but so is your soul. Greed and ego fester in your heart as surely as the maggots in your skin, and the only thing more pathetic than your empty arrogance is the unironic self-loathing you use to disguise it. There is no bright future for you in the afterlife, you are hopelessly contaminated by petty evil. Your selfishness has brought direct harm to the people around you, people you duplicitously claim to love even as you set aside their interests in favor of your own. You are a cowardly craven worm, and you fear being alone because introspection only reminds you of how impossible it would be to ever drag yourself up out of the muck and mire and make yourself someone worthy of the gift of consciousness you've been given. And so you break down in tears even as you mock yourself for caring about such a twisted, valueless wretch, because not even death can save you now.

One example would be whether you decide to do a really long education with good job prospects or enjoy life while you're young and your affect still has its amplitudes. Or, more general, whether you live life more goal-oriented, disregarding experience and sensation, or the other way around.

Ok maybe this is called "you can't have your cake and eat it too". But some preferably latin- or greek-sounding word would be better I think.

well, I wouldn't quite go that far.

Not being sure what to really think of this life.