Tobacco thread

Post and discuss tobacco stuff

I just picked up some red man thinking it would be like natural tobacco leaves, but it's not. Why is this? Are there any all-natural chewing tobaccos out there?

>food
>cooking
>food and cooking

Where the hell am I supposed to post this?

>chan.org/tobacco/

Not on the food and cooking board moron

That is a great question. Let me know when you find out.

Not on this website.

Because it's pretty terrible tasting without flavoring additives, like anything tobacco related.

you put it in your mouth and chew it

That doesnt make it food

You don't swallow it, do you?
Now fuck off.

By this autistic line of thinking, no drink related anything should be posted either. It takes like 8-10 hours of no replies to bump something off this board so I fail to see the harm in letting OP or anyone post about tobacco on here.

Really? Drinks are not food?

/k/ my friend

i think there's a pipe thread on /out/

Not food or cooking.

I've upgraded from absolute shit camel snus (which is basically 5 dollar trident gum) to Original General snus, but I'd like to try other snus as well. How do I go about this in the states?

Also, which is the worse of these three: skoal, grizzly, or coppenhagen long cut?

Veeky Forums has always had tobacco threads you subway chomping fuckfaces go make your 3rd jack thread for the day

Darn shame that no staff member will ever care enough about this topic to clarify whether or not it is allowed.

Get the fuck out

Grizzly is decent value. I usually get it or skoal. Cope is good too.

i did dip for a while, particularly grizzy wintergreen.

while i appreciate the massive nicotine buzz, it's messy and gross. and it'll quickly destroy your teeth.

red man chewing tobacco tastes like raisins and molasses. so insanely sweet. and there seems to be zero nicotine at all. maybe i wasn't chewing it enough.

i've switched to general swedish snus. it's very discreet and hygienic, and seems to be healthier too. and i'm starting to like the salty flavor.

i need some stronger snus. general is a bit weak on the nicotine.

i know there's some hardcore shit out there that'll make you turn green from nicotine poisoning.

I don't know very much about anus but I think Camel is the strongest widely available.

Chewing tobacco has basically no free nicotine in it. It's basically a placebo if you were doing grizzly wintergreen, which is about the strongest product on the planet.

There's a tobacco thread on /out/

That's where you post