What's the best way to hide inside a grocery store overnight?

What's the best way to hide inside a grocery store overnight?

For what reason?

kill an employee and hide in his chest cavity

Missing employees raise too many questions.

Instead, kill an employee and wear their skin.

See if you can get through the backroom doors and hide in the backstock. I worked at a Kroger for almost a year and there was one corner I never even glanced at.

Hang a hammock for the ceiling if it's high enough.

Behind the paper towels/toilet paper. Just like Chuck Mangionie in that episode of King of the Hill.

No money and planning to just grab some food and gorge overnight in hiding then blend in with shoppers in the morning when it opens

when they catch your dumb ass and throw you in jail you'll probably get a meal there
flawless plan

I might do this, the store next door doesn't have cameras in their toiletry aisle, it's a foolproof plan

Bullshit, we go into the stock room to pretend to look for the one missing plate for a customer.

Is there an overnight crew who stocks shelves though? You might get pinched.

First be aware of the store hours. Be sure to go into the store when there's still a decent amount of customers coming and going so you won't stand out. Go into the restroom when no one else is in there. If they have the removable ceiling tiles then push one up and take a peak up there. If you can find a way to climb up do it, you can slide the panel back in place and quietly crawl to another area and into the back room. Now the tricky bit will be to listen for a few hours after the store closes for the stockers to leave as they will usually use the closing hours to run backstock if they don't have a regular delivery for the day. the managers and some of the more departmental employees(bakery, meat dept., deli, etc) will usually get there in the morning about an hour to 2 hours early. So it just a matter of being as quiet while people are there.

Not OP or this guy but
1) Also be aware of any cameras. I would think they don't review tape unless there is an incident, but you never know
2) Also be aware if there are motion sensor alarm system. I don't know if they put those motion sensors only in the store part or the back rooms, or if grocery stores even bother.

that was an detectiv conan episode

If I go eat free sikh food, will they be silently judging me for having cut hair?

You want to be warry of the cameras not only because they record what they see, they're also constantly monitored and controlled by a guy with a few monitors and a joystick. He sees you come in and looks for you coming out.

>t. guy who worked asset protection before

The grocery store I live next to has nominal cameras and security. I somehow doubt they have a dedicated guy in the back room watching customers.

Fuck off faggot this "t" shit needs to end

>sincerely, assmad clown

regards, anti-finn racist

t. reddit user

What are you gonna do about the stockers that work at night?

Just sneak behind them, then quickly put them in a headlock and choke them the fuck out until they fall unconcious like you're fucking Corvo. Be sure to keep your hand over their mouth until they fall asleep, and then drag them back to a hiding spot so the others won't find him until after you've already got them too.

>if i get mad, they'll stop
Or
>i can filter this specific combination of key entries and i won't see it again unless i choose to

I don't think the place I'm scoping out does stocking at night.
I'll document my progress while huddled behind the toilet paper tomorrow night.

Walmart is probably your best bet for something like this. There have been cases where people have literally lived inside Walmarts for weeks before getting caught.

Actually, why haven't you tried going to a church? A lot of churches will give you free shit if they think you look less fortunate. You'd be surprised at some of the things they can give you.

I'm pretty sure most stores have motion sensors they activate when they close. Hiding there past closing time would just cause an alarm.

>I'll document my progress while huddled behind the toilet paper tomorrow night.
Can't wait.

This OP. They'll most likely have motion sensors and alarms, also alarms on the doors.

I should add though that if you wriggle along the filthy supermarket floor like some sort of manworm you can probably stay under the sensors.

How are you going to get the food then?

You could use a fishing rod.

That would require so ridiculously good dexterity

Well you have all night to practice.

It will also be very dark in the store backrooms because the backroom lights are usually shut off.

Work back shift. They always need back shift people.

t. faggot nigger

t. faggot

So I've determined there is no overnight staff and no motion sensors it appears. Wish me luck tonight

take phone pics at least fuck

i have never seen anyone do this before, was this intentional or are u a newfag bc im dying rn

I have worked at a grocery store. They don't have fucking motion sensors. There is a lot of space under the Tables where they put the fruit on.

i think sikhs are supposed to be welcoming to everyone. of course you can tell everyone to do something and they won't all do it even if it's good but you should be fine. a lot of sikhs cut their hair anyway, they just leave it longer than the average person.

Take your clothes off and climb into the meat display case.

Godspeed little buddy.

this better be a joke

How will we know you're not just being a faggot, OP?

Why not just camp out in a 24/7 store? I can't imagine the night staff give a fuck if someone is there all night.

Buddy, act like you are shopping. Slowly fill your kart/basket with dry goods and drinks for the night. Park the kart or out the basket close to your respective hiding spot.

Now, when you are inside. Try smuggling little by little the things you wish to consume. Hide well, wait until they close.

Enjoy success, my hungry user.

Observe employee uniform, aquire any branded materials, put them on, then just simply walk right in. Everyone will think you are a new employee and no one will really think to question it. Walk into the employee only area and find a little nook in the warehouse.

can you describe this dish to me?

> Choosing not to just consume food while you're walking around Walmart.

Breaded Cheese with Tartar sauce and rice.

Three eggs, breading, a pan, oil and cheese.

The sauce, 2dl sour cream 20%, 2 normal spoons of mayo, 1 teaspoon of mustard, 1 tea spoon of sugar, 1tea spoon of lemon juice and finally a knife tip amount of salt.

Enjoy buddy.

Kek

Go slower, use smaller words please.

This is retarded.
You are better off just go8ng in and eating as you walk around or simply walk out with a bag of food. Most large chains have a policy against employees stopping lifters...too risky. They may review the cameras and notify the police but it ends with a report not an investigation.

Just go get yourself a meal and walk out.
Done.

I've done that before but I usually catch it when I go to post.

Get a job and buy the food, you fucking nigger.

This.
Fred Meyer is just a polo shirt (Any neutral color, black slacks and a green apron if you want to go full out.
Hell, you can even have a full beard.

Man, Veeky Forums has gone to shit.

Hide in the stationary aisle. Nobody goes there but the elderly. They're all asleep by 4 pm. You'll be fine.

This desu

kill yourself

Actually most shoplifters and tweakers prefer those areas.
The rug area is another hotspot.

How much is a dl?

Wtf downvoted

>americans

>then blend in with shoppers in the morning when it opens
I feel like you didn't really think this one through.

Then how did you know the corner was there?

Why don't you get a job?
>insert exaggerated sob story here

mental illness with a criminal record for diriving my car into a park washroom

Two handful.

I've worked in three different grocery stores, and all have had motion sensors connected to an alarm. In two of them the alarm sound was loud enough to make you feel dizzy and unable to think clearly after only a minute or two (I know this from some accidental alarms going off).

Good luck.

hollow out the bottom shelf of the toilet paper, and hide in there until the coast is clear with a wall of them in front of you. The levelers will walk right past you if the facade is clean and the shelves are high enough you can lay down in one

Just buy ear protectors. It's pretty simple.

>mental illness with a criminal record for diriving my car into a park washroom
>diriving my car into a park washroom
Story?

Get a job as a night janitor and go to town while you're the only one there

>what are security cameras

Carefully.

Hide in the urinal underneath a cardboard that says out of order.

This seems like a great way to get (You)s. I'm gonna steal it.

I saw some video where these dudes slept in an Ikea overnight

I couldve slept in JC Pennies overnight the big metal ceiling door locked me in I yelled for help. It was like 10 minutes past closing time.

THIS

you can eat while you are "shopping"

Spoopy.

Get a job there and at closing time be like
>I'll take care of this guys, u can all go home

summer

>walking into supermarket
>grab food
>powerwalk out of store holding food
there is nothing they can do to stop you

I had s single beer at my friends place then drove home, but the medication I was on the time I guess amplified the effects of booze and I ended up falling asleep at the wheel and veered into a park by my house and crashed into a public washroom.

And don't forget that an overturned cardboard box is a great way to sneak around. Just remember that if any camera sees you it's game over

-t. Swede

I'd go with this one. Make sure you're a couple of packs deep but usually the shelves that hold the TP usually are. Go in earlier in the day, hollow out a bit of space at the back. Come back in 20 minutes before closing, climb in to minimize being discovered.

This is getting more complex by the minute

You still need to exit the store like a normal customer you idiot

Usually stores have motion sensor alarms.

don't think i don't see those TAMBZ

So... did'ja do it?