You're walking down a quiet street. Suddenly, without warning, a man with a...

You're walking down a quiet street. Suddenly, without warning, a man with a .357 chrome plated colt python jumps out from behind a lamp post and yells "You're ordering a medium order of wings from Buffalo Wild Wings and I wanna know what your flavors are and how you're allocating them among your wings or I'll shoot you dead right here!"

What do you tell him, Veeky Forums?

Snack size chipotle barbecue, blue cheese. I'm an anorexic 14 year old girl; I can't finish a medium.

i i i i i ive never been t t t t to a buffalo wild wangz sir!!! please dont hurt me...

Whatever the hottest wings on the menu are with blue cheese to dip.

This. Never been there or met someone who recommended going.

Does he expect me to know the flavors off the top of my head? Because I don't go to BWW I go to Wingstop.

Only been once, where the waitress sat us down and left for twenty minutes without getting us menus or waters. Then the manager came over, said she was gonna fix the issue, then didn't come back.

Lemon Pepper sounded pretty good, maybe with some other sauce.

*bang*

>H-h-half honey BBQ and h-h-half garlic parm with ranch

Mango habanero.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

sounds good to be honest family

I don't know any of those words, so I guess I'd be dead

Medium, Honey BBQ, Spicy Garlic. Equal amounts. Trading post is set up to obtain 1-2 Asian Zing and 0-2 random flavors if eating with others.

Honey BBQ, garlic parm, and desert heat. No dipping sauces.

Where'd you get the revolver? Colt Python is a fine piece. I'll do half Jerk and half lemon pepper.

It's meh. If you go on Tuesday or Thursday the wings are like 50 cents each. Aside from that it's overpriced and not that great. They also charge for ranch and blue cheese which is bullshit.

>Half garlic parmesan and half caribbean jerk with ranch to dip, please

Guess I'm going to die, I've never been there.

Medium boneless all plain, asiain zing, medium, and hot bbq on the side

>chrome plated colt python
Well first I'd wonder why a millionaire, potential BWW CEO, is holding me up about wing flavors. Seems like a pretty extreme survey campaign.
Then I'd out my own gun and *blyat blyat blyat*

I would ask him where in the fuck he manged to acquire a Colt Python

This, gentlemen is why Pocket Sand isn't a luxury, but a necessity.

I'm vegan.

Are you going to kill me?

...please?

If traditional I'll get half thai curry half asian zing

Boneless I guess spicy garlic and medium

Blue cheese ang tons of carrots/celery

>spicelet

You get free ranch or vegetables if you order on normal days, for special days you gotta pay.

Amount depends on size of order, if you ask someone who isn't your server for more they will prob grab you some without charging, depends how busy they are.

Used to work at one

it you order more than one different flavor you are a spicelet
that being said I disarm the man and turn the gun on myself and shoot

Me too. Have a (You)

Idk, what do you want?

BWW is for children and plebeians, of which I am neither. Good day, kiddo.

I get publix wings, 20 for 10 dollars

1/2 Asian Zing
1/2 Jerk

Can i get a hot pretzel and a sprite with lime and a trivia game controller with that please?

>.357 chrome plated colt python
Could you be more of an early teenager by including such a useless (but sooo kewwwlll amrite guyzzzz..) detail so elaborately. What the hell does the fucking gun matter.

Why can't you kids stay on /b/ anymore? What's the point of different boards if they're all filled with the same dumb shitposts. Please go play Call of Duty or something.

>getting this assblasted over 4 words and 3 numbers.
wew lad

>He comes to Veeky Forums for quality posting

Tell him that's it's probably a nickel finish, unless he had it chromed himself.

Half garlic parmesan half asian zing

Shoot me anyways though because I hate my life

ON HIS WAY TO DINNER
WHEN IT TOOK HIM BY SURPRISE
AND WITH ONE PULL OF THE TRIGGER
HE WOULD VANISH OVERNIGHT

>autism

Mild with bleu cheese and some celery

>where in the fuck he manged to acquire a Colt Python
gunbroker.com/Revolvers/BI.aspx?Keywords=colt+python&Sort=4
revolverfags havent embraced the internet yet? maybe in another hundred years they'll realize autoloaders are superior

>revolverfags havent embraced the internet yet?

Nah, there's plenty of them driving up prices left and right. The Python is actually a great example of that. Overpriced as fuck right now on the collector's market.

Blazin', with blue cheese

>i aint a bitch

None, the owner is antigun and doesnt allow concealed carry permit holders to exercise their right in his restaurant, so i dont go. Its his right to do so, but regardless
Granted he wouldnt know if i did, but still. Also theres better wings near here since i live in upstaye ny where buffalo sauce came from

How about some SAGE?

>Buffalo Wild Wings

Why are flyovers obsessed with that shitty chain restaurant?

>10 tiny ass wings
>overly sweet and salted sauces
>that will be $23 dollars

medium order

traditional

asian zing
caribbean jerk
mango habbanus

1 ranch, 3 carrots

side of fries

Kick him in the balls and steal his gun. That shit's worth like 3000 dollars, mang.

>blue cheese
>not a bitch

pick exactly one.

The three spiciest flavors, mixed together, snorted in the bathroom while getting a BJ from a waitress, now pull the trigger do it motherfucker pull the fucking trigger do it do it do it motherfucker everyday is a nightmare I want this sweet release from my Buffalo Wild Wings hell do it before I kill again you cunt motherfucking mma cage matches on every TV every fucking Friday night I am dead inside motherfucking dead cunt I eat spicy wings because the burning pain is the only time I feel alive motherfucking self harm is all I have goddamn I want to die ranch is for fags

My man

To be fair BWW has more wing flavor variety than most wing places do. It's hard to find somewhere that has 30+ flavors like they do. I know of a couple local places like that but they're not super common. I eat there sometimes when I'm away from home.

Replace that with teriyaki and that's me.