Someone tell me this isn't real. SHE JUST DELETED ALL OF HER VIDEOS

Someone tell me this isn't real. SHE JUST DELETED ALL OF HER VIDEOS

Other urls found in this thread:

i.warosu.org/data/lit/img/0091/46/1487877851336.jpg
youtube.com/user/motherdaughterAGfun/videos
instagram.com/carliclairethebookgirl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

prob cause people from here were posting creepy comments and being weird

Veeky Forums strikes again. Gonna go beat my meat in shame.

I'M NEVER GONNA DANCE AGAIN

NOOOOO! This is not happening! I just said she was a goddess, nothing more
;_;

Good thing we learned from Katiegate and saved all Carli vids eh

She probably read Joyce based on your incessant suggestions and it ruined her love of literature forever.

Can someone PM her and tell here we deeply regret what we did. Please.

no

the mom was literally in the process of deleting videos as I checked her channel. It's over lads, we fucked it up. Hope someone saved them

Do it yourself, man up for once

holy shit did you retards do this again

Alright for real, who sperged out this time?

I never saw anything really weird in the comments. I thought we were safe.

I threatened her life and her family's, but it's not like you should believe everything you read.

This really proves that Veeky Forums is just as retarded, adolescent and pathetic as the rest of Veeky Forums. Funny how you all pretend to be serious thinkers but in reality you're perverted memebois.

Me
I'm sorry

We don't know if someone DMed her a link to Veeky Forums or something. The fact that the mom is deleting vids too shows that they know we made that connection. It's definitely about stalking prevention

Also, in a few of the threads a couple anons referenced that they were going to Texas to meet her, and while they were probably memeing it's possible they weren't

I PMd her for pics of her feet two days ago. Sorry, lads.

i.warosu.org/data/lit/img/0091/46/1487877851336.jpg

No it doesn't. One person could have done this

>she's probably crying right now

>not wanting to be a perverted memeboi
why live

is the lesson to learn from this that nothing good can be shared with the world? i think it is. this family was perfect, and now we can never see them again. but that's the way it has to be.

ballet feet are fucked up, user

her mum's videos are also gone

youtube.com/user/motherdaughterAGfun/videos

she even put her book insta on private. it's really over.

instagram.com/carliclairethebookgirl/

The guy who insisted in the comments to several videos that she read Mein Kampf sure didn't help.
There were also some old people commenting. I suppose her mom eventually saw the comment section and that was the end.

It's best she's not exposed to it anyway, living in the bubble as she does. And she's really a pleb, even for her age, not reading books because it involves characters who have a tough life. Given the intellectual confinement and resulting lack of other values of the channel, it was merely severing anons fetishistic perversion.

Why can't we ruin channels like booksandquills et cetera.

Why did it have to be her ;_;

i have something to confess to. It's pretty cringey, but I set up a YT account and recorded myself playing simple classical guitar shorts. I wrote little jokes and introductions that I would recite before I played each song, and I made sure to dress up nice and stuff. My plan was to PM her mom from this account so she could see that I am a nice, well-spoken, non-autistic guy. Anyway, I wrote a couple paragraphs to her mom expressing my admiration for her daughter. I talked about how well read she is and how she has a great personality. I ended it with what I thought was a funny joke: "and so I thought I'd ask you for her hand in marriage".

I am blocked from mom and daughters accounts.

Good, now we won't have these shit threads

bro

top kek
i hope you're joking

>even for her age
How old is she btw?

That's actually kinda cute :^)

but user, she was /our pleb/

someone contacted her mother

screencap the block

This is really pathetic guys...

I love that this happened. It's sort of orgasmic. I wish I could be in that house right now.

So, is someone looking for a new girl or what?

I think there is one that is actually well read, bearable and competant - she's Irish.

Not that cute though, but cute-ish

>Decide to check Veeky Forums, haven't come in a while
>Still raiding girls' channels
Never change Veeky Forums.

FUCKING LINK, MAN, WE NEED A NEW OBSESSION

If you guys are missing Carli, you can always reply to one of her comments on her liked videos and tell her how much you miss her :)))

This is a witness testimony of an actual comment left on her youtube:

>Please send me a picture of your daughters' feet go in her room while she is sleeping and send me a picture of your daughters' feet, please, please, please!

(slightly paraphased (tried to get it word-for-word but, since I don't have photographic memory, I took compromises (I am not a 19th century book character)))

Another user was obssesed with her, and constantly linked her.....

...I forgot!

She is blonde though....

Kolsti?

What the fuck is wrong with you retards.

this is Veeky Forums af plebeian

I bet you're a white male, here to tell us how to behave

>she closes her channel because of one person
Do you actual believe this? Clearly tons of il/lit/erates were obsessing over her.

That was probably it.

classic Veeky Forums /b/anter that

she was too pure for us

You people are fucking lunatics. She was a pure Christian. She's probably never even seen a penis before.

That's fucking disgusting.

what does it say. the link won't work

Oh no

don't go on the internet if you can't handle weird people doing weird things

this even applies if you are a young cute girl (possibly even more so)

It's a pic of carli with some jizz on it.

Jezebel was right all along. We do need feminism

And go all out, for once, there's nothing left to lose.

lmao

You retard are like some collective version of Lennie from Of Mice And Men.
You find something you like then you start to hug it 'till the spine snaps and dies.

You will never find happiness.

Find her, motherfucker!