So Veeky Forums ive found out that the only way i can lose weight without exercising is by eating only 1300 calories a...

so Veeky Forums ive found out that the only way i can lose weight without exercising is by eating only 1300 calories a day. how can i get the most out of food without being hungry or wasting calories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reFDUUza9tU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By killing yourself.
0 calories consumed.

why

Don't consume any added sugars. Only eat whole grains. Eat lots of raw vegetables with salt and vinegar, no oil.

Subway is good for you if you don't get the cookies.

The way I accomplish this: Keto.
On keto I am never hungry and usually eat once or at most twice a day. At the moment I'm eating one meal a day and fasting for about 20 hours before I eat again. I do get pretty hungry toward the end, but it's nothing that bad. For instance yesterday at 8 am I had 4 strips of bacon and 4 eggs scrambled with cheese. Altogether this was probably a bit less than 1000 calories. I didn't eat again until this morning at 6am when I got home from work. I had a t-bone steak and broccoli. Probably around 1600 calories total. Now I won't eat until tomorrow when I get off. Maybe have some sunflower seeds at work. I'm losing weight rapidly and don't feel like I'm ever starving or really craving food.

>On keto I am never hungry
>I do get pretty hungry

Being hungry toward the end of a 20 hour fast. I'm not the slightest hungry 18-19 of those 20 hours which I can never say on any other diet.

drink a lot of water, especially when you feel hungry, download myfitnesspal and log everything, and trust that the hunger pangs will diminish after a few days of rigid dieting.

water is your best friend when it comes to losing weight

>being so afraid of exercise you are willing to literally starve yourself to avoid it

How much of a manlet are you?

Pickles

eat a shit ton of pickles and instead of whatever else you'd eat.

could be a woman, Veeky Forums apparently has more women than most other boards

Eat lots of green vegetables like lettuces and cabbages. With my sub-20 BMI, I was able to maintain an average daily deficit of 140 calories for a few months while not being hungry much.

What have you been eating? If it's been anything goes ad libititum, just changing to only whole plant foods ad libitum should at least get your BMI under 25. You should exercise though. Find something fun. Even just walking to a geocache is pretty good. Strangers will assume you're playing pokémon :(

I agree with this user, down 80 lbs thanks to keto in a fairly short period. I even went back to my regular eating habits for two weeks while on vacation last month, didn't gain a pound.

Pickled veggies, pickled okra only has 2-3 calories per Okra and are delicious. All veggies taste better pickled and the process doesn't add calories, unless you add sugar.

>All veggies taste better pickled
Agreed, just watch your salt intake though unless you get low sodium vinegar pickles

op here, i have been trying to have 3 small meals a day, i find it easy to keep breakfast and lunch low cal (just sticking to oatmeal or a poached egg with veges) but having trouble with dinner. i have been eating meat (chicken, fish or beef) with veges like beets, carrots, spinach, courgettes etc. (avoiding high carb things like potatoes or sweet potatoes). or if i don't have meat i use lentils or chickpeas for protein! i don't have a car so i do a fair amount of walking already, just wanting to avoid doing 'workouts' since i smoke too much (i know its contradictory lifestyle choices but trying to do one thing at a time) ;(

Do you hate exerting yourself that fucking much? Be a man and embrace pain, build a little fucking character you soft tubby piece of shit.

It's all about calorie density.
I ate at 1500k/cal for over a year and was never really hungry because I focused on foods with a very low calorie density.

youtube.com/watch?v=reFDUUza9tU

YOU CAN MAKE VIDEO GAMES REAL IF YOU APPLY YOURSELF

You probably can eat up to 2000 calories, and still lose weight. Mcdonalds diet will do the job. They have calories info for every item.

1. Get used to eating less.
2. Eat more vegetables.
3. Eat some fruit (melons are my favorite) when you want sugar.
4. Doing something other than sitting around near food (reading, gaming, programming, etc.)
5. Find something physical that you like, even if it's walking.

Oh yeah, don't get into the habit of denying yourself too many foods. Just eat less of those foods. I found that after a couple months of actual dieting (~1200-1300 calories), I got used to not eating high carb junk food and the taste of said food became too strong to eat all of the time. It can take awhile, but it's worth it.

>the only way i can lose weight without exercising is by eating only 1300 calories a day
Do your research. There are plent of ways how to lose weight without being on calorie deficit.
Diets like Keto or Vegan will slim you down. Or you can do Intermittent fasting. Or OMAD.

Just cutting sugars (all of them), will make hell of the difference.

>the only way i can lose weight without exercising is by eating only 1300 calories a day
Are you 5'4 and bedridden?

Just get plenty of protein and vitamins (best source is leafy greens). Stay away from fat, carbs, and too much salt. Congratulations, you're no longer a lardass.

Exercise doesnt really help lost weight that much, it's good for your heart and will make you healthier overall but diet >>> exercise ehen it comes to losing weight.

I love veggies with salt and vinegar. My favorites are cucumbers, carrots, thinly sliced onion and radish.

Drink lots of water. Log all your calories. Don't drink soda (or other sugary beverages), even diet. Avoid anything really sugary, for that matter. Eat lean meats and green vegetables. Keep bread to a minimum. Eat many small meals. When eating, don't do anything else like watching TV or using your computer, focus on the meal, you'll feel more full. You said you don't want to exercise, but walking a couple miles a day could add one to two hundred calories to your daily food budget.

An average height healthy BMI male doesn't need more than 1600 calories a day without structured exercise.