Fattest moment of your life?

What is the most calories you've ever eaten at a single time? Either from just one calorie dense food or just eating a fuck ton of food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk
youtube.com/watch?v=XWtDa3z-eio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure I ate a whole pizza once back when my metabolism was through the roof.

I used to drink an 18 pack of beer and eat an extra large stuffed crust pizza every night.

Ate a whole days worth of food and then ordered a pizza and two large fries. Ate that and then at 1 am ordered a pint of Ben and Jerrys as well.

Both times my housemate was out front of the house with some friends so he brought it up to me. Would have been embarrassed had I not been drunk and high.

My ass was in agony the next day from all the fat.

Coming home after a long canoe trip I ate two double baconators, a large fry, a large chili, nachos, and a large coke

Every day...

I once ate 2 entire Papa John's pizzas - one for breakfast and one for lunch
Including about 15 profiteroles and numerous chocolate cookies and Pepsi.

Back in my 350 lb days I could easily down 2 or 3 heaping plates of sugary deep-fried chicken assholes at the nearest "chinese" lunch buffet, plus dessert and something equally bad for dinner later. Fortunately those days are behind me but I'm sure the damage is done

I once ate two McDoubles in a single meal.
... Fries too

Went to a Argentinian-style buffet and overdosed on pastries, wine and cheese.
Food stroke is no joke.

I remember back in high school for lunch sometimes I'd get 4 double hamburgers and a milkshake for lunch from mcdonalds. Subbed out one of the burgers for fries half the time. It's either gotta be that or one of the trips to Brazilian barbecue where I gorged myself on all the meat that came around, and even ate a lot of fruits. Probably while drinking soda too.

I miss being able to do that and still weigh ~120 lbs. 2.5h of handball a week, track practice 5-6 days a week, and adhd meds really spoiled me.

I ate a 3 pound burrito for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

This is similar to my number one time. 5 days of backpacking and we didn't pack much food because we were on this great fishing river and wanted to keep packs light. Barely caught anything so we didn't eat much. Once we got back to the car and back into the nearest town we stopped at this tiny barbecue shack on the side of the road. My 3 friends and I probably ate 3 or 4 pounds a piece of this delicious, local bbq. 2 or 3 plates a piece, tons of sides, and delicious sweet tea. Fuck I'll never forget that meal. My buddy had to have me pull over like 10 minutes after to throw up since he ate so much. Nothing like real food after a few days of a few pieces of trout and a granola bar a day.

This is #2 for me. Went to one of those brazilian places where it's all you can eat and they cut the meat at your table with about 9 friends. Shit was deicious. We ate so much. Somehow got our bloated asses back to my buddies house and played FIFA and poker all night until we passed out from overeating.

This was a nice bit of nostalgia for me on a hungover day off. Thanks OP>

I do this multiple times a week

Last Christmas, I cooked a fully sized roast turkey, complete with sides and everything and ate the whole thing on my own while crying out of loneliness.

Probably a few years ago when I went to all-you-can-eat Yum Cha with some friends. We went fucking nuts. I don't even remember how much I ate but I've never felt that full in my life. It felt like I was high or drunk and as soon as I got home I lay down on the floor and fell asleep. Didn't eat for a few days afterwards and my guts hurt for a week.

>have flu
>want wonton soup
>glued to couch, no energy to drive
>call chink spot, order soup
>"mimum odah feefteen darra"
>order 4 quarts white rice to go with soup
>delivery comes, pay/tip driver
>open soup, dump 1qt rice into container
>do this 3 more times
>eat all of it
>sleep for 48hrs+ straight afterwards
>wake up having pissed myself
>shrug it off, go to bathroom, take gigantic shit, lay back down on pissy couch, asleep another 24hrs
>wake up again, feeling refreshed af
>go to the park and sit in the sun for a while
>go home, couch stinks to high heaven
>drag out to the driveway, leave it there
>go to furniture store, order new couch, pay $40 expedited delivery/same day
>mfw watching the delivery guys load a sopping wet piss couch into their truck

10/10 would swine-flu again.

Eating this in one night, by myself.

and a DIET coke lmao never fails

what the fuck man, I don't know anyone with a stomach big enough to eat that much rice

If we are talking a straight up binge that than kept down? Around 10000 calories. I couldn't move move for hours and thought I was gonna pass out. I shat so much the day after.
My worsed binge when I was bulimic? That was like 20000 over a whole day

I asked for fanta and that's what they gave me.

>shrug it off, go to bathroom, take gigantic shit, lay back down on pissy couch, asleep another 24hrs
>lay back down on pissy couch

One time I was stoned in high school and ate 4 pop tarts, a bag of popcorn, probably some chips and shit, a chik fil a cool wrap meal and a spicy chicken meal from wendys, I was in agony

10 pieces of fried chicken, ~2500 calories

Bump for more filthy disgusting stories

Going to Black Angus and getting the sampler, a black and bleu steak, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, and dessert.

The sampler and desert was split between 5 people, but I still ate about 4000 calories that night.

Fat ass

This happened today.

I used to come back from an army exercise and eat kfc. I'd eat 20 wicked wings and a zinger burger. Large fries and large pepsi. And maybe 6 dark beers.

I'd look like a fucking holocaust victim before eating it though. Havent been overweight in my life

A box combo from Canes, then about 10 beers. Next to that, probably a large pizza.

you sick man

>eat full caniac
>JJ gargantuan from jimmy johns
>go home and drink 2 40 ounces
I think I weighed like 130 at the time. Marijuana is a hell of a drug.

Well, cheaper than going to a doctor I guess.

Went for a hike with friends once.
Was supposed to be for a day, but we got lost and were away for 3 days w/o food.

Found this small cafe by the road on our way home. I probably ate 11-12 pounds of mashed potatoes, puked it all up after we left. Never touched mashed potatoes since.

ex-fatass

I could a KFC bucket meant for 2-3 people easily. I'd eat whole bags of potato chips just by myself. Didn't really matter what it was, be it potato chips, a chocolate, cookies, all kinds of sweets. Whole packages, just me.

It was pretty normal for me to do that. I always knew that it was kinda weird because normal people wouldn't do that or even have to stomach for it, but man I did.

Back when I was wildly depressed and ate a lot due to athletics, I would go on these massive taco bell trips. At the end of the week I'd get paid about 46 dollars of spending money and I'd always celebrate by going to get more than a dozen items off various value menus at fast food chains. I would usually try to spend at least 15 dollars.

Two times in particular I can remember, back when the 5-layer burrito was 89c I got 9 of them, along with a couple chilli cheese burritos and the half pound cheesy potato burrito. I remember being so ashamed that I went and ate them all in a really dark parking lot near my house.

Another time was similar but instead of burritos I got about 6 mcchickens, 6 mcdoubles, went to Sonic and bought a couple of their chili cheese frito burritos they don't have anymore and felt horribly full.

A runner up but something that wasn't too hard was I ate 50 mcnuggets in one sitting. The horrible purgatory gas in me the next morning was the most painful food-related thing i'd ever experienced.

????

sounds like a dream

I've been pretty damn depressed and self medicating to avoid it, for a while weed was my medicine of choice. I wouldn't eat for days because just leaving my room was too much work, then I'd get stoned and order tons of food. The most I've eaten in one such sitting was 4 Mcdoubles, 2 mcchickens, a quarter pounder, large mcdonalds fries, 2 Red Baron deluxe pizzas, and 12 beers. The "funny" part is I still lose weight like crazy despite my horrible eating habits.

it was. gained like 70 lbs of bad weight in about 8 months though. getting it off was a big pain and a lot of work

>self medicating
By this you mean being a skanky drug user?

Nice bait, unless we're talking American fat people sized pizzas

glad you lost that weight, user
keep at it

He's fat

What's the most you've weighed vs how much you weigh now

Some people some weed with dude bros and hot chicks at parties
some people wake up at 7pm and smoke weed in the dark with the lights off before they get out of bed
You can draw your own conclusions but that's two very different types of behaviors

And they're both the preserve of skanky drug users.

Sure? Feeling good up on that high horse? Lol

Okay faggot, quit derailing the thread. Go be a bitchass homo somewhere else.

Topkek.

210, now 160

you and your friends are retards why would you eat to the point of vomiting

sounds gr8

When I ate your mom's cunt. By the way, I found the remote.

>woke up 5 minutes ago, 4:43PM right now
>turn on 50" tv because pc is on 24/7
>pack a bowl and start puffin
>still puffin while reading this thread
Hits a little too close to home, user...

Why not? We were young, full of boundless energy, and trying to out-do each other.

If you've never had an eating contest with your buddies, you haven't lived.

I accidently ate my friends edible because he is a scumbag who doesnt mark his special brownies. we went to mcdonald's and i ordered 5 2.50 mcdouble meals. I got paranoid that they knew I was high as shit so i also ordered those 5 meals with a large drink. twenty mins later I ate 10 mcdoubles and drank 3 large sodas

i have 2 really memorable times

double gulp coca cola slushie from 7/11
mixed with an entire 750ml bottle of rum
nachos from 7/11 that were completely doused with cheese
17 mcdonalds double cheeseburgers

4 liters of dr pepper
750ml of whiskey
2 dominos 2 topping medium pizzas
order of breadsticks
order of pasta
order of hot chicken bacon ranch sandwich
garlic and ranch dipping cups

i also used to eat an entire box of cereal for one meal

Two little Caesars pepperoni pizzas and a monster in ~30 minutes. Essentially passed out for an hour then ate more later that night. Thank God I'm tall.

That's even funnier mate.

i had a craving for like a month and splurged out

this fails to add the two sodas i had that i think were the baja blast at the time

i didnt eat for like a day or two afterwards

I got a dog now. He appreciates my cooking and we share a joy for food :)

Dr. President Trump never said he was thin.

I don't get it. What kind of pizzas do you have in burgerland (which is where I assume you live)?

t. italian

>Reply
27k grams of sodium

did you lose brain cells in the process?

>having to pay for the doctor
In what kind of backwater, 4th world shithole do you live?

I binge ate my way from 6'5 180 lbs to 6'5 350 in a year. a "light" day for me was just under 10,000kcal, a bad day would put me just under 18,000kcal.

currently at 230, but at least I went to hells gates and am returning from the abyss a better man. will post average day's food from then if you'll want

>billionaire eats normie food just like me!

I've had some pretty amazing (read as 'disturbing') food binges in my day, but one time my gf and I were driving through some ultra-rich suburb and came across a high-end mall that had a sushi buffet. It was like $30/person so naturally, I had to get my money's worth.

Spent the whole drive home in discomfort that bordered pain with my pants unbuttoned and unzipped since I felt so fucking huge.

Never again.

CAn you please. THis sounds like what I went through but faster, how did your body react to ballooning up more than 150 lbs in a year? I'm assuming your stretch marks are crazy.

What drove you to binge that bad for a whole year?

>will post average day's food from then if you'll want

yes pls

Probably not the fattest but one summer I was interning and living on my own as a 20 y/o
I'm super cheap and forgetful, when I remembered to go food shopping I wouldn't even get that much stuff so I was hungry a lot. Also rent was unbelievably high

anyway I got invited to a company lunch that was being catered with an all you can eat buffet.
I think I had something like 7 plates of buffalo wings which kept me full for dinner that night and breakfast the next morning

12'' and 16'' diameter are small and large respectively at the burgerland pizza place where I work.

16 pounds of potatoes in one very long sitting fried in a pound of cheap Kroger beef tallow and drowned in salt with half a gallon of milk in the morning before that meal

Google says that's atleast 9500 calories and if we add the milk I had for breakfast that's 10700 calories

I did not have any weird shit, just a couple of very large solid shits over the next few days. Everything digested fine but it felt like hell at the time and I did this all at 2 am and went to school the next day feeling like if a string was attached to my ankle id float off.

Also the time I drank 3 gallons of milk in a day for a bet. I've had a lot of instances over the years of going to extremes, I'm planning on doing a 5 lb local food challenge at some point this summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk

probably, likely, i drank a lot of water, it wasnt just a sit down meal but i ate them throughout the entire day lmao

what was that shit like

stretch marks are nowhere near as bad as they could have been. inside biceps and all around the waist, that's it. legs didn't get as much fast as the body did.
>6 litres of coke a day (3 2L bottles. 1 with pre-lunch, 1 for lunch, 1 for dinner)

2 Sandwiches total (pre-lunch)
>4 slices of oroweat buttermilk bread
>generous helping of heinz mustard
>generous tablespoon of hellmans mayo each slice
>20 slices of salami
>5 slices of tillamook cheddar

Breakfast
>box of cinnamon toast crunch+gomad
>4 eggs scrambled
>2 pillsbury biscuits+ ~full cup sausage gravy

Lunch
>6 cheeseburger mcdicks
>large fried
>double quarter pounder w cheese

Dinner (pick one)
>1.5 large pizza from pizza hut (in which case add .5 pizza to next day's breakfast)
>2 large flour mission tortillas, 2 cups refried beans, pound of cheese, cup of sour cream, fistfull of olives, pound and change of ground beef, cup of hot sauce
>half of a party size stouffers lasagna
>full 12'x4.5' pan of meatloaf+2 bags of idaho instapotatoes+can of creamed corn

the dinner is where the most kcal variation was. realised around 350 that I shouldn't feel a stabbing pain in my chest after eating a meal. bought a scale, looked up bodyweight on youtube for "I used to be fat like you" motivation videos, only found hundreds of roided guys (attempting) a bench of my weight, worked down.

>what drove you to binge that bad for a whole year
senpai disowned me at 18yo for failing to get into marines for mental health, both younger brothers enlisted when I was the only one who wanted to, one an hero'd bc he didn't like walking through streets of middle east killing people, the other got killed in ambush, grew up extremely poor so any meal could have been last one for a while as a child, a million environment reasons, but I changed my mindset so I'm not anywhere near as bad as I used to be.

>senpai
*family

wasn't that bad, i guess
i used to eat like 3-5 of them at a time before that splurge
it basically felt like i was eating a week worth of tacobell

can't really eat them with out being reminded of that though
some one also pointed out the sodium content, so if you're wondering how that went, it was kind of like eating three cans of chicken noodle soup with out adding water, which i've done before by accident (confused cambells for progresso or what ever the fuck it is)
but i didn't have anything wrong when it came to feeling woozy with sodium, my body is fucked desu

>desu
thought i put "up" but w/e

But if no one in your country pays for doctors, how does your country have doctors?

Where you working during this time? I feel like it would take a long time to get/prepare and eat all that food each day.

and fuck that's really rough. Good on you for overcoming that dark period though. Hope life in general is more enjoyable for you.

Good on ya man for still havin a positive mindset after all that. I wish the best for ya man, I really do.

Wat a warm entri.

I ate 4 chipotle burritos over the course of 2.5 hours.

Something around 4800 calories.

Holy shit Anonymous

Poured 2 "family-size" boxes of Reese's Puffs cereal and a half gallon of milk into a gigantic tupperware bowl when I was 11. I got 2/3rds down and stuck the rest in the fridge and it dissolved into this chocolate/peanut butter slurry that I drank the next day. I still feel bad for my pancreas growing up, it didn't deserve the things I did to it like that.

I once ate 7 full plates of Chinese food at an oriental buffet once.
Then had 2 plates of cake and ice cream after.
Must have been MINIMUM 10,000 calories... there was chicken balls, fried rice, noodles, curry... basically all the classic greasy Chinese crap.
I only weighed 8 stone at the time but had smoked A LOT of weed.
Was so fucking ill for the rest of the day, almost vomited several times for the next 2 hours.

neet, and ty very much.
It's been hard, but it only gets easier from here.

this is what a god looks like

12000 calories
youtube.com/watch?v=XWtDa3z-eio

t. you'll never know

xxo BOOM

>chad eating all of my food

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

One day I drank a ton of beer (like 20 cans of rolling rock) and passed out. The next day I woke up and put in the oven an entire box of Fridays potato skins, the half potato kind, not the quarter ones. Ate that then threw a Palermos frozen bacon ranch pizza in the oven. Was hungry as shit later in the day so I got a whole publix chicken tendy sub, chips, and a cup of chili. Then later I made a milk shake with an entire pint of Haagendaaz. In between all of these meals I was also eating Utz Pub Mix. Doesn't sound that bad because the day before I drank all those beers I didn't eat, nor did I eat on the day Id rank them all so that's like 2 days not eating.