Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this is the best invention?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this is the best invention?

Other urls found in this thread:

handcraftedtravellers.com/my-first-natural-footwear-rope-sole-canvas-shoes-made-by-me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe in my top 10

>Needing infrastructure to work effectively
Fire best invention, comfy and even allowed us bigger brains with cooking as an extra perk.

me think beer

invented 400 sun spins before wheel

most inventors probably drunk

I don't know, seems pretty situational to me. What if there's mud, or risks, or you have to run?

It is also too heavy to throw at people, if you ask me.

>drinking beer
>not eating mushrooms like God intended
r u srs rn?

>god
>singular
>he doesn't worship forces of nature

>fire
>invention
Can we ban all brainlets from the board already?

useing animel hides for stuff so live good

>It is also too heavy to throw at people, if you ask me.
Survival of the fittest.

>Fire best invention
Personally, I think water is the best invention with lightning a close second

nature make good teacher

found the pyrophobe

You mean the "harnessing" of fire, in the same way that animal husbandry came about. We didn't create fire or animals, we used other technology to harness them.

fire bite HURT

>follows up archery
>enables road system
>enables watermill
>literally required for trade routes
>leads into horse riders and compbows
>beelines into hanging gardens
unquestionably so.
we're in the fucking information age and potteryfags are still falling for the great library meme

but how know good mushroom from bad mushroom???

if blue when squish then eat for divinity

Not if you're Polynesian

Fire is harnessed, not invented. Cooking however, is an invention.

Is cooking in and of itself the invention, or is the item cooked the invention?

Why is Pac-Man sad?

Math is harnessed, not invented. Calculus however, is an invention

I forgot my pic

Input received.

Axis(Eval : Circle != 1)

I cannot agree.

is an industrial process an invention or is the resulting product of the process the invention?

Math doesn't exist in nature. All you are doing is inventing variables and axioms. Math is nothing more than a religion.

Human+AI = Dominant intelligence

Infinity = Dominant intelligence

Human or AI = Infinity

Our bodies are simply the 'current representations of intelligence' over TIME. If we all transfer to cyborg bodies, then we would 'still' be us.

It's BECAUSE we go to sleep at night. We can agree on death, because we 'go to sleep'. But if you are WILLED INTO EXISTENCE WITHOUT YOUR SAY SO, and then 'sleep so much it's a fucking habit and a welcome one', then WHAT THE FUCK IS DEATH?

And what will you eat after you've spent all your time carving this thing, dumb wheel-maker? Just admit that the tool-making process is the superior invention.

I beg to differ

You're confusing the superficial syntax for the actual mathematics that syntax symbolizes, mistaking the pointing hand for the moon.

Thousands of years later and this is the most popular style still.

where can I get these?
also

>Birth of the fat fucks

The wheel was probably more evil than good. It ruined nature, and gave people the ability to carry more than they need.

handcraftedtravellers.com/my-first-natural-footwear-rope-sole-canvas-shoes-made-by-me/

Go hug a fucking tree. Before I cut it down to make wheels in excess so I can sell them.

>Kneel down
>Close your eyes to pray
>Worship the forces of nature
>An alligator eats your hands

Zoophilia probably, and horsepussy.

not invention and wasn't first harnessed by homo sapiens, so has less value when speaking of "best invention".

I've it once and I'll say it again, and over and over until either civilization cannibalizes itself or I die.

The greatest invention/disocvery ever was the Shukov Cracking Method.

No.
Better but I'm going to go with harnessing of electricity. Way more impressive. Fire was basically a freebie from nature. Electricity is the thinking man's power source.

>wasn't first harnessed by homo sapiens
Those other "species" of early humans were closer to us than we are to modern abos desu.

Best invention was Jesus, invented by Jesus. 99% of scientists would disagree. Upvote if you agree!

checked

Social cohesion and agriculture>>>>drinking deer piss and dude peace and love lmao

weed is the most important invention