Are eggs in baked potatoes actually good or is this another hipster thing?

Are eggs in baked potatoes actually good or is this another hipster thing?

Is Everything a hipster thing? Is nothing? I'm not sure where to draw the line anymore...

Maybe add some cream, you fat greedy cunt

It's just eggs and taters my man, why not try it yourself? Picture looks a bit bland though.

Probably tastes okay, sometimes I'll make a quiche with sliced of roasted potato in it, this is pretty similar. Not sure how evenly the eggs would cook though. A lot of things you'll see on the internet are done for presentation and entertainment purposes but aren't the best to do if you just want good tasting food.

Baked potato is more a lunch or dinner thing to me, or bar food as a loaded baked potato. A runny egg adds a breakfast element not really into. It's not the worst thing I've heard though.

A baked potato for a weekend breakfast sounds A#1

When hipsters obsess over something, its usually bland, overpriced and gimmicky. Just a rule of thumb

Define hipster. It's a mythological boogeyman construct in your reptilian brain to represent everything you feel is responsible for you being buried in your mom's basement.

>9148630
Found the asshurt hipster.

Nice definition.

>thumbnail pic looks delicious
>I'm going to reheat some leftovers and throw a couple eggs on it
>warm roasted kale and garlic redskin mash in the special
>throw a couple Polish sausages in a pan
>get my toast going
>assemble my plate
>crack my first egg
>MOTHER FUCKER EVERY EGG IN MY FRIDGE IS HARD BOILED!
>slam dunk the fucking thing in the thrash even though I love hard boiled eggs

Literally just happened

So are you a super model?

>talking about hipsters

Is it 2010?

Please don't post again.

sage

You wasted food because you didn't plan on needing any raw ones and cooked them all?

It's pretty good and it's cheap to make at home.

Next level shitposting

Sure, why not? You eat hash browns with eggs, why not an egg in a baked potato? Throw some bacon on there and you're good to go.

>I base what foods I like off of whether or not other people like it

>I don't value opinions other than my own

No, it's great.

Eggs in anything is good, because eggs are delicious.