No zits for three years

>no zits for three years
>decide to eat two pints of ice cream in one day
>immediately get like five zits on forehead

Anybody else here been stricken by the frozen Jew?

Is that one good? I've only had the coconut one

That's actually not the one I had. I got the coconut and the mint chip ones. I like the coconut one better myself.

Italian here, we find American attitudes towards perfectly ordinary foods very confusing. Gelato just means ice cream but you idiots love to misprounounce it and go «il gelato» while arching your eyebrows suggestively. Is that supposed to be fancy? Do you think there was something magical about that gelato because it had our word for it instead of yours?

All of us think you are idiots when you do this, It would be best if you refrained from speaking when the topic of food comes up.

jesus christ what is wrong with your thumb

What's the problem?

>itchy skin and pimples on nose/chin
>everyone says it's gluten and dairy
>cut out gluten and dairy
>no change
>stop eating fruit
>skin gets better
>also figure out potatoes irritate my mouth
I feel like an RPG character who took the perk of being able to digest lactose in exchange for allergies to fruit and potatoes

americans ruin everything

hey look at the image and compare it to your own fingernails, it doesn't really look like you have that problem but i just wanted to be sure, it could be a sign of problems with getting enough oxygen

What the fuck is wrong with your nail holy shit

Can confirm those are clubbed nails. Does a history of cardio vascular disease run in your family ?

put that thing away before you poke someones eye out

I don't have clubbed nails!

Nigga yes you do, you very clearly do. Please go to a doctor and ask them about it.

Today on the cooking board a human life was saved

Nuh-uh. I have the stupid window shown . My nails have always looked like this.

It's okay to be scared, and we could be wrong, but if you have that problem it isn't going to go away because you want it to. Genuinely just trying to look out for you, since multiple people noticed something was off. I hope you just have some oddly shaped fingers but don't be in denial if you do have that problem.

You know, whatever, I have a checkup in like a month, and I'll make a note to ask about it. Can we get back to the ice cream?

I didn't like the coconut and mint chip ones, I feel like the texture of the smooth and creamy ice cream was ruined by those being added. I liked the flavor but hated the texture. The chips need to be thinner and the coconut one just needs to be made with coconut cream, in my opinion. Sea salt caramel is probably my favorite though.

Also it could just be the sugar giving you zits, do you get them from any other sweet foods?

wtf

Umm, user, what's up with your finger nail?

Sugar gives me acne, too. I just want to eat some chunky chips ahoy and milk :(

gelato (your ice cream) is different from our ice cream, so to distinguist the two over here, we call the high-fat version of ice cream "gelato" and our "normal" ice cream we call "ice cream."

In the US, we use less cream, so it has less fat, and the texture is harder (assuming your getting real ice cream without any of that guar gum shit)

It probably is the sugar. I normally don't eat sweets, actually. You're right that the texture felt a little off--lacking some creaminess like you say. I'll give the other flavors a shot next time.

Try the sea salt caramel if they have it, it's still smooth and I like sweets that have a bit of salt in them to balance it out. I usually just get soft serve from an ice cream shop when I want something with the perfect texture though, you can mimic it by letting ice cream at home soften then stirring it up but it's not quite the same because it makes it thinner.

Fucking kek

Reminds me of that tv poster with the shrek hand. Hardest I laughed in a long time

Making your product sound more "European" or "old world" makes for great marketing in places like America. It lends an air of higher quality & sophistication to your product (even if it is anything but) while allowing you to sell it at a premium. Haagen Dazs is a good example of this phenomenon.

Let's see your hand you jerk.

These are like the best ice cream tips I've ever received. There's like a full freezer of Talenti down at the Safeway, so I'm sure I'll find sea salt and caramel.

Cool, hope you like it. Also anything with actual peanut butter is usually good too because it doesn't ruin the texture either.

>make your product sound european

That works among the more educated in cities even in flyover land but it can backfire too in the huge swaths of rural america. When people hear a foreign sounding food other than "pizza" or "spaghetti" in rural america, they start gnashing their teeth and wailing about the commie invasion taking away their guns and jesus.

American here. We seriously do not give a flying fuck what you pasta niggers think, do, or fuck (since you're all faggots anyways).

Stop obsessing over a country you know nothing about. Also, we do it because we can, you filthy backstabbing guido fuck.

>says «gelato» like some kind of autist
>doesn't care what others think
You are free to call it ice cream, in that case

>decide to eat two pints of ice cream in one day
Did you wash it down with a diet coke too you hamplanet?

I'm eating the cookies and cream right now. brettygud, man

Your digestion's just messed up. Beneficial bacteria in your gut takes weeks/months to readjust to drastic dietary changes in order to help you fully digest food. It's like asking fastfood workers to start making gourmet food. They still need proper training and time.

You may also need to detox your liver and gallbladder if you're experiencing any irritation or inflammatory effects from any foods.

Are you saying the gluten and dairy was causing the problem and that I didn't wait long enough? I went without it for 2-3 months and there was no change. Even when I cut up raw potatoes sometimes my fingers get itchy, I don't think it has to do with my digestive system.

A lot of inflammation and allergies are caused by a leaky gut and poor digestion. Fix those and continuously detoxify your liver and the issues go away over time.

What?
Gelato is the low fat version.
Gelato is essentially "Frozen Dairy Desert" that has been slow churned so as to incorporate less air.

nigger learn about actual ice cream

>less air makes it low fat
>Gelato is esentially "Frozen Dairy Desert"
Someone get this Frozen Dairy Froyo outta here!

No. Using milk instead of cream makes it lower fat.
Gelato is 3.5% - 10% fat. Any higher and it would be ice cream. Unless it had enough eggs to make it frozen custard.

>detox
Momscience

>leaky gut
>poor digestion

DETOX HAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK OUTTA HERE MOM

Non-alcoholic fatty liver.

They just make me fat fast as fuvk, don't have that problem with any other dessert.

Used to have bad acne and chronic nausea, went vegan and it immediately cured both. I'm assuming it was the dairy but could have been any animal product so IDK.

what the fuck haha, thats so funny looking, man.