FUCK YES!!!!! Satan in the house!

and some olive oil of course.
2 lbs chuck
1/8th tsp white pepper, garlic powder, salt
dash of sherry

>things never said about your mum

clean your fucking mixer

Who is this satan. I am highly intrigued

You have have just used pork instead....

Makes better patties anyway.

Do you like food deep fried in olive oil?

Is it weird that I like raw onions and garlic on my burgers?

I cut the garlic into these very small pieces and embed it into the bun.

The taste of raw onion + raw garlic + hot greasy meat drives me crazy.

I never tried it. It was to my understanding that you don't deep fry in olive oil

Why not spread the garlic on a bun lile butter

You can deep fry in olive oil depending on how refined it is and how acidic, it can have a smoke point high enough. But it's usually more expensive than peanut oil or something similar so it's not done for that reason. And it has a stronger flavor that doesn't go with everything. But it can work.

Satan deep fries in olive oil and has a Nine Inch Nails logo on his mixer. He's kinda cool.

>deep frying in olive oil

That would taste disgusting. Why would you deep fry in olive oil? Olive oil would have too strong a taste and would overpower everything making it taste like a disgusting greasy whatever.

Heck if you use too much olive oil while pan frying same thing happens. Cannot imagine how bad deep frying would be.

Unless of course you're taking as a substitute for butter

fries in olive oil are great.

>spreading garlic

Minced garlic is not the same though. The little chunks give a different experience while eating.

Sorry, tried them. My brain starting aching from how greasy they tasted.

I guess some people have more tolerance to super greasy food.

>tfw you will never have a deep fryer full of ghee

not at all, I'd still be eating raw onion on my burgers to this day if I hadn't destroyed my stomach with ibuprofen in my 20s. never tried raw garlic on a burger but it actually doesn't sound bad.

Beef tastes good with any kind of onion but it can stand up to the taste of raw onion compared to more mild meats.

>having to fill out 5 captchas to make a single post
why

Those self-driving cars aren't going to program themselves

i usually use raw onion but changed it up this time

first time Ive seen anone cook a red onion

Gon be sweet af

wut.

looks nice and juicy

my favorite hamburger is 70/30 but can't seem to find it anymore

Looks ok. I've seen your other threads where you make bread, why not hamburger buns like I did in this pic of homemade sesame buns with 2 bison patties, lettuce, cheese and grilled sliced onions?

My dinner tonight. Hopefully it's Satan Approved™. Arugula, quinoa, couscous, tomato, Italian basil, and bell pepper dressed in a Greek vinaigrette, topped with a seasoned poached egg and Thai basil micro greens.

It's cheap to make ghee, why not?

does arugula taste like a weed to you? had some the other week and tasted like something you would find on the side of a road

>butter
>cheap
no

not sure of the ratio you get per stick but it would be pretty expensive to fill a vat

>does arugula taste like a weed to you

Yes, I forgot how much I hate it. It can be good on a sandwich in moderation and heavily dressed. Perhaps some batches taste better than others. This batch is not good. Should of rocked the romaine.

I made the mistake of using it like normal lettuce or somethning in a salad

I would equate it to eating a fresh herb and not a green like spinach or kale

Yeah I made the same mistake. I'm happy with the plating... Arugula as a dish element in combo with other greens 8/10. Arugula as the only green in a salad... Epic failure. My mouth was so disappointed. It felt like my eyes had lied to me!

I prefer thinner pattys but it looks good.
Nice choice with the pork fat it makes for much tastier burgers than beef fat.

Looks good, what's your recipe for the bun?

i had 6 buns so i portioned the beef into 6 patties. they are not that thick tho

Overhandling meat patties makes them tough and salting early like this drags out moisture, look it up

>raw meat
>not pink, just raw
Well done.

false. these are the juiciest burgers you could possibly have.

thank you

so dry. thanks for the wonderful advice

So what's it like with that bacon fat in there? Did you actually add raw bacon fat, or did you add a couple tablespoons of held over rendered lard from a previous bacon adventure?

I find that it can be pretty easy to overdo the bacon taste in foods by adding spoons of rendered lard. But when I discovered this I was using Benton's thick cut bacon and that stuff is like getting punched in the throat with a whole hog. I added a tablespoon to some cornbread I made and had added jalapeno and cheddar and whole corn to the bread as well. The only thing I could taste was bacon. It was awesome, and yet, unsettling, at the same time.

raw bacon ground up with the chuck. not much

Ministry was better, but Skinny Puppy is the best

early ministry is funny af

yeah I just want to back that guy up. don't add any salt to the patties until after you have at least formed them. I wait to season until after I have just added them to the pan. You could add a bit of seasoning, just make sure there isn't any salt.

its 1/8 tsp for 2 lbs beef.
kys faggot

I like to eat whole bags of plain arugula.

Chuck is 85%, lowest I'd go is 70%, but its greasy as fuck and you have to drain it off or get congealed fat globs during leftovers. 85% is perfect fat content. You're a cock sucker.

I'm not either of them, but you're definitely wrong. Mixing in the salt results in less tender patties. Unless hockey pucks is the consistency you're going for.

Tastes rather peppery
Fresh arugula from where I am is rather spicy and kind of nice in the background of the or cut up and used for other dishes

>tfw first shift cooking at fine dining restaurant in years
>feeling nervous
>see a Satan post
>gain my confidence back because at least I'm not as bad as him

>feeling nervous
>see a Satan post
>
gain my confidence back

I have this same reaction because I know The Dark Lord is with me, on my side. Very comforting.

>Onions

Absolutely disgusting

shit nigger i got the same mixer, the older one that doesn't tilt.

breakfast burger #6

i will be ignoring trolls from now on

I've noticed that in arugula before too. It can have a slight diesel fuel note to it like certain strains of weed.

Good luck motherfucker! Those eggs made my depression worse. Those are... Eggs? Right?

Yu cnt cook Fer shit