So how the fuck do I become immortal? No, don't give me that "just take these supplements that don't do shit" bullshit...

So how the fuck do I become immortal? No, don't give me that "just take these supplements that don't do shit" bullshit. Seriously, how do I do it?

I hate this board.

cancer is a good example of what happens when your body wants to become immortal

Never been done. We have no examples, so there is no answer.

Realistically speaking, its just not possible. Even if you upload yourself to a computer, modern computer technology wouldn't make you immortal either. The data degrades over time, and so does the hardware. You might buy yourself another hundreds years or two with this impossible technology, but you wouldn't be immortal. Just longer lived.

Why now?

You fucking idiot. Human immortality isn't cancer. Cancer's cure has been around for years. Only the rich can afford it.

>Even if you upload yourself to a computer
First of all, that's not fucking immortality. That's suicide. If I make a fucking video game, that's not me living forever.

By trusting in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.

Ask this yourself at any moment:
>If I live right now, what more do I want?
>If I don't, how can I want anything?

There is nothing to gain by becoming immortal.

Ask yourself at any moment (you colossally retarded faggot):
>Do I like aging?
>Why the fuck would I want my body to become dysfunctional, start smelling bad and be unable to control any of its functions?

There is nothing to be gained by allowing the stupid to live.

never said what the cure is, I am talking about what cancer is, which is when cells put their survival over your body's so they don't die

Thanks, Dr. Hawking for your insightful (inciteful?) input.

gas all niggers

Now this is more your speed.

yes, i use nerve agent for quick and painful death. (ur next :))))))

why the fuck would would you want to be, you will see your family, friends, loved ones all die and you could experience the worst pain and never die. why the fuck would you want that.

I don't love humans. And I have a lot of work to do cleaning up the colossal mess you've made.

You'd get over it. You have eternity

Die in combat before you become old and frail as nature intended you colossally retarded faggot

What a fucking pleb. You die in combat. All of you die in combat. Would vastly improve this world.

>Cancer's cure has been around for years. Only the rich can afford it.

You sure are talking out of your ass...

I hope someone as cancerous as you never becomes immortal

Hopefully you'd die to us first

You not pay attention to advances in medicine or something? Viral therapy is a few years old now.

>I don't want to be immortal because I'm a pleb
>UGGH someone who wants to be immortal should never become immortal
Lol thanks for the chuckle

Unlikely, considering the future.

Immortality should be reserved for those with high IQ and something to give, not pathetic conspiracy tards who make shit threads on Veeky Forums.

>Viral therapy

And the success rate is 100%? For all types of cancer? Pancreatic? Throat? Skin? HPV?

Oh I don't know what the exact success rate is, but it does work. And the types of cancers it treats grows by the day. I know it's treated brain cancer at least and several others.

> I have no idea what I am talking about
> the post

The feeling is mutual. Take your pathetic inability to cope with reality to /x/.

Oh you fucking faggot. You're the one slogging here not even aware of the technology, while bitching that someone aware of it doesn't have exact success rate stats at hand. Piss off you fucking brainlet.

What's the success rate of colon surgery for colorectal cancer? You don't have the stats at hand? Welp, must not exist!

OP didnt want the truth, he asked a bunch of atheists their scifi fantasy.

Some people say you will be immortal in the afterlife so a good start would be to just fucking kill yourself.

This

Please end your life desu

Literally find 100 million dollars and gib them to SENS and aubrey de grey

Have successful children. You are already 4 billion years old.

Why? He can't find his ass with both hands. The moron is sitting on immortality and won't even pursue it. All he has to do is combine senolytics with comprehensive whole-body stem cell therapies, but he refuses to do it. He's on record saying he doesn't think telomeres have much to do with aging.

Where do you think senolytics came from? Fucking SENS, that's where.

>He's on record saying he doesn't think telomeres have much to do with aging.

That's because idiots like Bill Andrews hyped telomeres role in aging to no end. OncoSENS is working on telomeres.

>Where do you think senolytics came from? Fucking SENS, that's where.
You moron, they're not even PURSUING THEM. They're fucking around with alzheimers and mitochondria and shit.

>That's because idiots like Bill Andrews hyped telomeres role in aging to no end
What of it? Telomere loss and dysfunctional mutation are the majority causes of aging. Aubrey's fucking stupid as a mudcake.