Really makes me think....why are so many parts of archaeology forbidden?

really makes me think....why are so many parts of archaeology forbidden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hWqh4kZV20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>archaeology
>science

pick one.

Name a part of archeology that is forbidden. Bonus for sharing who is forbidding it.

just pseudoscience lol!!

ask Graham Hancock

From what I understand, the inner chambers of Qin Shi Huang's mausoleum are unable to be excavated due to the risk of mercury poisoning. The Ancient Chinese believed mercury made men immortal, and his mausoleum was filled with rivers of it.

>The Ancient Chinese believed mercury made men immortal, and his mausoleum was filled with rivers of it.
Cool, we know it's toxic as fuck though. Actually ancient Chinese and ancient Greeks both knew it was toxic as fuck but still ingested it. Apparently it tastes good.

>From what I understand, the inner chambers of Qin Shi Huang's mausoleum are unable to be excavated due to the risk of mercury poisoning.
No...literally no one of merit has ever suggested that. The real reason is that at the time they decided China didn't have the tech to do it in such a way that preserved what was inside. The Terracotta warrior are outside of it, when they first found them they still had coats of paint, but that quickly fell off and disintegrated as the atmosphere changed. It's an issue of preserving the conditions that preserve the items within.

aliens aren't re..
youtube.com/watch?v=-hWqh4kZV20

Supposedly there is a map of the known world at the time with the oceans being mercury.

Mercury doesn't have a flavor, and I didn't find anything about mercury salts being used, but lead acetate was used as a sweetener.

pic related, even the fucking incas says blond people built their civilization but mainstream archeology says muh incas

mumble something about liberals or jews

That's wrong. Multiple records contradict that statement. Go push your eurangutan delusions on your safe space, subhuman.

Literally WE WUZ tier, go fuck yourself, the white man doesn't have to have been responsible for every significant thing to ever have happened under the sun

hang on so the fact that aztec myth stressed queztalcotal was red haired means nothing in relation to blonde fair skinned gods of which the children come from. I understand two seperates time and native tribes but seriously this is supposed to mean nothing?

Incas were superior to europeans though.

>caucasoid hair
>long blonde beards
really makes you think huh?

All wrong. No confirmed myth is like that. No mummies were blond. Try again.

It means the native people dreamt up gods which were supposed to look alien, to evoke a sense of wonder and fear. Kinda like how the Indians dreamt up blue-skinned and green-skinned gods, Christians dreamt up dark-skinned demons and glowing angels, Africans dreamt up dark red and black gods, Asians dreamt up bronze-skinned asuras and devas and Greeks dreamt up impossibly perfect beings of alabaster skin and golden flaxen hair. The human imagination is fucking weird. Trust me when I say the Incas managed to build their cute little civilization all by themselvsies, and didn't need Caucasian construction site managers to tell them what to do

Now please fuck off with WE WUZ: (White Mans Edition). Its embarrassing

Ever consider that brown "European-style" hair might have been a recessive mutant gene in the population, kind of like albinism. Ancient people have had a long track record of attributing mutations to the divine, y'know

>Pizarro asked who the white skinned redheads were. The Inca Indians replied that they were the last descendants of the Viracochas. The Viracochas, they said, were a divine race of white men with beards. They were so like the Spanish that the Europeans were called Viracochas the moment they came to the Inca Empire. The Incas thought they were the Viracochas who had come sailing back across the Pacific. (Heyerdahl, ibid., page 253).

my almonds are on fire

Wrong.
>The whiteness of Viracocha is however not mentioned in the native authentic legends of the Incas and most modern scholars therefore had considered the "white god" story to be a post-conquest Spanish invention

Eurangutans couldn't build anything like that. Try again.

shut it down the truth is finally revealed

Nnnnnope.
Spamming pictures without context isn't an argument over here, pola.

Try again.

I did some hunting and found where you're getting your info

>Getting your "historical accounts" from Pintrest and new-age sci-fi blogs

The absolute state of this board. Has it also occured that these "historical accounts" by the Spaniards might be...I dunno...influenced by their Euro-centric views of the world? That when confronted with the technological and architectural accomplishments of the so-called "primitives", their brains simply looked for European-like traits in the native population and concluded that their ancestors MUST have been Europeans? Remember who history if written by; the VICTORS

Literally "Yakub built dose flyin perrmids muthafucka WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEEET" tier

>ignoring the mummies
>ignoring the legends
>ignoring the written conquistador texts
>ignoring all the objets found
huuurrr all is lie durrrr muh recesive genes muh dreams muh people magically turn white when they die incas didn't have a writting system but we know conquistadors whitewashed history xd please stop my fufus are hurt

Ok, show me some respectable sources, because the only things I found when I looked up your passage were links to hippie blogs and websites from '94 with a thousand butchered sentences and not a single source to back up their shit

Christ, this is just going to be the next 8 years, isn't it? Whites going full "WE WUZ EVERY MAJOR CULTURE ON THE PLANET" in response to the equally batshit insane claims of the Left

Next thing we know you'll be claiming the Maasai tribe of East Africa was taught to hunt lions by a white man, or that Eskimos were taught to build igloos by a race of ancient space vikangs

Huh, this threads still up

Hey Mods, might as well pack this shit in! Mr. WE WUZ has no counter arguments and has probably left to go someplace he won't be asked to provide trustworthy sources. Probably back to the hivemind of /pol/

It's the ancient Finnish empire before the hyperwar. They must have had colonies all over the world, and some of these were not destroyed by the Koreans. For example, Sigurd Wettenhovi-Aspa claimed that the origin of the ancient Egyptian culture is Finnic, and if they built pyramids, why wouldn't the descendants of gods in South America, who taught the locals how to build them, be Finnic too? These colonies would naturally be less developed than the homeland, so no contradiction here (compare for example the US and Canada to their European masters to see the mental degradation of colony people).

Answering dellusions with dellusions

>looked like white spaniards

Newsflash faggot
15th century Italians didnt talk like American hicks

>Actually ancient Chinese and ancient Greeks both knew it was toxic as fuck but still ingested it. Apparently it tastes good.
That's lead, not mercury.

The swastika is less impressive than a stussy-S. It's just a symbol which is simple, fun to draw, and looks cool. You'd be drawing it if people didn't tell you not to.

Gray and green eye colors are the true master race anyways. Higher IQ on average, senpai.

Inca superiority is a historical fact though.

The skull of pic related

SCREAMING ABOUT MUSLIMS AND JEWS

This guy BTFO

>mummies
Show confirmed mummies.
>legends
All legends contradict what the conquistadors said. Did you know conquistador chronicles have been shown to be full of little lies?
>objects
There are also red eyed objects. That's irrelevant.
>whitewashed history
Literally all number of soldiers calculated by conquistadors are exagerated. The methods of conquering aren't mentioned. The relations between natives omitted. The social organization, invented. All of this confirmed. And finally the legends don't speak about any white person god.

10 failed attempts of fringe revisionism. Anything else?

>JEWS
Jews (well, the Israeli government, actually) are real bros about archaeology. They closed down a major street in their de facto capital for 7 years to build a tram because anything that was dug up needed to be evaluated by archaeologists.

Muslims on the other hand will chimp out at the mere sight of a digging tool anywhere near "their" "material culture"

underrated

What an idiot, those skeletons aren't giant, they have a completely normal size!
It's the egyptians that are tiny.

If he wanders by, I will. For now, though, I'll ask you.

I am not sure you understand what "forbidden" means.

It is not the same as "laughed at."

kek

Tiny, tiny Egyptians.

Take a look at this guy with the freakishly large hand.

we wuz manelts and sheeit

>what is perspective

Wtf why aint these on the fucking news?

>/pol/ "scientists" trying to actually pull shit on Veeky Forums

Bitch this isn't /x/, you just can't post a snarky comeback and an image and expect to be RIGHT for it.

Its pretty sad tbf...for a master race they sure are insecure in their superiority. Its almost like they need to believe their ancestors were behind every major event in human history so they forget what disappointing, sad sacks of shit they are

Nothing is forbidden in archeology unless the country doesn't like your country of origin or it harms the artifact(s).

You do have some strange things, like in Egypt, Zahi Hawass was always the first into a new tomb. Of course, with him fired, they may have another guy who goes in first to be in the history books.

Actually, experts agree that the skull exactly fit the profile of a child with congenital hydrocephalus.

>they
Hello Shitskin

'Sup Persecution Complex?

WE

He is right though. Literally a whining baby has more scientific consensus than "white" supremacy.