This is what teens are reading nowadays:

This is what teens are reading nowadays:

>Seventeen-year-old Mercedes Ayres has an open-door policy when it comes to her bedroom, but only if the guy fulfills a specific criteria: he has to be a virgin. Mercedes lets the boys get their awkward fumbling first times over with, and all she asks in return is that they give their girlfriends the perfect first time-the kind Mercedes never had herself. Keeping what goes on in her bedroom a secret has been easy - so far. Her mother isn't home nearly enough to know about Mercedes' extracurricular activities, and her uber-religious best friend, Angela, won't even say the word "sex" until she gets married. But Mercedes doesn't bank on Angela's boyfriend finding out about her services and wanting a turn - or on Zach, who likes her for who she is instead of what she can do in bed. When Mercedes' perfect system falls apart, she has to find a way to salvage her own reputation -and figure out where her heart really belongs in the process. Funny, smart, and true-to-life, Laurie Elizabeth Flynn's Firsts is a one-of-a-kind young adult novel about growing up.

How do we stop degeneracy? How do we teach our kids conservative values?

That is kind of hot

please get laid

Why bother? No purity is lasting. All becomes corrupt. I have never met an aldult who does not disgust me in someway. I also realize that I am just as disgusting, perhaps even more so.

>muh degeneracy a bloo bloo bloo
Grow up.

sounds hot

>born in the most sexually "liberated" moment in recent human history
>nature made me an ugly autist
True fucking suffering right here

>true-to-life
Kek, like twilight and batman and female orgasms.

>let's scorn purity because it's short-lived!
Will you be willing to live in a culture that scorns physical beauty because it also happens to be fleeting?

but of course, you mongo

He's asking to, Jeff. Don't you know what purity means to these people?

Existence is fleeting, therefore kill yourself

I would be willing to live, regardless of culture. And why chase something that should not last, that might not ever even have been? When did you yourself ever feel pure? When you were a child, and had secret andweird thoughts? When you were a baby, and did not think? If you were ever pure, it was not for long and it was not sp beautiful.

I don't see what's wrong with this, teenagers are neck deep in hormones, it's fine.

All I can argue from is my own definition of purity, which is something like a sincere adherence to classic Western notions of morality and an unwillingness to heed too closely to some of our baser instincts

>look at me i suck dicks for a living lolololololol

>How do we stop degeneracy? How do we teach our kids conservative values?

Just be Asian.

Tradition brings values. Confucius is alive and flourishing.

Boys and girls aren't allowed to be in the same bedroom until marriage. America has no future.

So was she raped? I'm guessing a soft kind of not-really-rape rape.

There is no halfway pure. There is no adhere, no rule to guide. You either are, or are not. Nothing can return purity, much can take it.

My perception of humanity was very different when I was 12 than it is today. Sex being introduced to my life made me less sympathetic to girls, more neurotic, more narcissistic, and more objectifying. In a world of casual sex, you can't help but view conversations you have with women in your 20s as being at least somewhat transactional.

Multiple cultures developed monogamy independently for a reason: it's just a better way to live.

>tfw read Story of the Eye when I was 13

That was a shitty post on my part. I was articulating the desired effects of purity, not explaining what purity actually is. We sort of know what it means, though: not being exposed to the concept of sex for its own sake, or to real-world violence.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Sex is not the only currency. Monogamy is a path of control; of oneself and of another. Ultimately you gain nothing from the deal. The same is true of polyamory, in that nothing is gained. You free yourself and yet you gain only more chains. However, in both paths the base needs are satisfied, and that is all it has really been about, no matter the hole, the voice, the warmth. No higher emotion. No pure intent. Just selfish need, and an empty longing.

this is the type of shit that puts me into a nihilistic daze as I yearn for human extinction

Nice pol cross post

Unless you're a nihilist you have to privilege some activities over others. In that case, from a purely pragmatic standpoint, living in a world where monogamy is respected allows one to spend their time focusing on actives that either enrich themselves, enrich their families, or enrich their societies. You no longer have to devote your time and energy satisfying your basic urge to couple, and no longer have the looming threat of loneliness which forces you to do ridiculous shit like go to the gym too often, or spend an inordinate amount of money on stuff that might make you more desirable.

It's a form of sexual communism. Everyone gets someone, and no one has to die alone. Which i'm almost certain leads to a more contented population.

>i dont know what is nilhism
lol faggot

Nobody reads these days except the ones who will grow up to be stronk independent wymynz and they are lost cause
You should worry about liberal soap operas filling normie heads with their agenda or the number of oldfag degenerates on lit

Viewing all potential actions as equally correct, or beyond the correct/incorrect dichotomy, would be a form of nihilism you fucking prole

This thread makes me feel like I'm in Euthyphro

nihilism is projecting your fantasy of ''enrichment'' on activities

Purity is a big deal with men though, and most people on Veeky Forums either had stunted high school relationships or relationships in general. There's no way if any of us had the chance we would be having sex. Asking women to act along different lines and 'wait for the right guy'(i.e you) is unreasonable. At the same time, trying to limit the number of sexual partners actually decreases the chances of (other)men having sex in the first place which they would take issue with.
I'm definitely all for dating a girl who only had a few intimate partners and doesn't indulge in her sexuality, but that takes a certain set of values that's from an era long past. Are you saying we should reinstate old culture(or that we could even choose to) just for the sake of men who don't like how much sex women are having, when the sex is with them?

If anything there should probably be a barter system for the socially inept to get laid more often. I think it's still fine to degrade the value of a woman because of how many guys she had sex with because that's a personal feeling, modern culture is trying to limit men's feelings on the subject over women's and the only correct response is honesty even if the resulting policies that you would need to impose on culture are impossible.