What's the best way to get rid of a headache. I want to work but my head hurts a lot

What's the best way to get rid of a headache. I want to work but my head hurts a lot.

Excedrin in my experience, and this is coming from someone who tried a million rx meds

I only get them if i wake up dehydrated. I chug some water and take a few aspirin. Aspirin works quicker on these kind of headaches, powered aspirin even better. If you have a s.o. a scalp/temple massage will get those capillaries flowing that're causing it to.

I take 800mg ibuprofen, 1500mg acetamenophen, and a cup of a caffeinated beverage at first onset and it usually gets id of my migraines within an hour.

Tapping or messaging eyebrow helps with my headaches. There are quite a few pressure points you could try which might help but that one does it for me every time for some reason.

ibuprofen and a short nap

ibuprofen is the only thing that helps my tension headaches.

A FANS + water

i had headaches almost every 2 days, i blamed my job for it (programming)

i fixed them all with chiropractic, and physical exercise (fixing posture)

This.
I started lifting and drinking water a lot more and I have headaches a lot less often now.

If I do get one I'll just take 1000mg acetaminophen. You don't really need more unless you've built a resistance or weight 400 lbs.

get a computertomographic scan of your skull

opiates such as heroin, op.

This comic would be much better without text.

Stop being stressed out all the time and you wouldn't get headaches, faggot.

For pressure related headaches, or ones that originate behind your eyes, press an ice cube right into the corners of your (closed) eyes. Leave it there for a few seconds. If you really need to work, put the ice in a sandwich bag and reapply every 30 seconds or so until it goes away. Also massage the muscles at the base of your skull.

>Dude, paracetamol, lmao

Explain the position in your head (left or right or both? Temple?), duration of pain, how intense the pain is compared to other pain you've experienced before and what so far, if anything, has alleviated it

Include anything you took that exacerbated the pain

Chug some water, eat breakfast and drink some coffee.

Coffe is really good for headaches. Listen to this man.

relax your neck muscles