What happened to her? she deleted it all

What happened to her? she deleted it all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone nut on her face

You think what Milo said was bad, wait until wikileaks and O'Keefe release her tapes. Bad senorita!

Mom freaked

Anyone have a screenshot?

Or care to elaborate?

no one is 100% as to what caused it

faggots sending messages to her mom about wanting to see her feet and shit like that

>she's probably crying in her room because her mom won't let her upload any more vids
>more resentment towards her mother for forcing her lifestyle onto her
>eventually decides to runaway for good
>heads to NYC to discover her self
>ends up being liberalized both politically and sexually

wew

Was it Veeky Forums?

I'M ANGRY
YOU DUMB FUCKS RUINED IT ALL IN THE MOST BORING WAY POSSIBLE
FUCKING UNDERAGES
NOW SHE IS SAD, HER MOM IS SAD AND WE ARE SAD

Veeky Forums apology compilation when

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM

Normal reaction from lit would've been to write some shitty short stories or poems, but truth is y'all faggits don't even like literature, you're just here to catch some new dank memes and fill your day with something that you make yourselves think is productive.

Oh shut the fuck up. This wouldn't cause anyone to do anything but murmur how retarded you are

>not baby tampon

Maybe if you autistic edgelord nerds could look at a cute girl without telling her you want to lick her feet, or see her butthole, or say that her hymen is fully intact, and how you want to be her little baby tampon boy, or slip references to Big Black Cock into every other comment.
I fucking hate you all for real.
You're the worst.
I hope you feel bad.

>and fill your day with something that you make yourselves think is productive.

like white knighting?

>you get mad because spergs do sperg shit

we all knew it wouldn't end well stop being so reddit about it. blame the guy who first posted her around here to these sorry freaks.

She actually posted a vid this morning before shutting down. Everything seemed fine. It was probably her best review yet, so I'm glad I was one of the only ones to see it. She pretty much compared herself to a book character who is lonely and unloved, and she was jumping up and down at the plot events. After that, I'm assuming her mom raised hell due to the feet and armpit situation and forced her to shut everything down.

>that's just Veeky Forums man, they're crazy
If anyone is being reddit it's you.

I just.. wanted to protect her smile
why did you did that faggots...

This. Just enjoy the fact that we a baker dozen strangers from all iver the world were allowed to ruin a young girls hobby in less than a week. Truly we live in a marvelous century.

I'm still trolled we have anons uneducated and uncultured enough to ask to see a ballet dancer's feet. She's too old for the classic ballet rat fantasies.

>mfw I'm the armpit user
It was a fun day.

it took like a month. even with the plot laid out for you, it took you forever to do to her what Veeky Forums did to the original girl as an off hand thread about love and manners.

>he can't cope with the truth

keep feeling those fee fees then, reddit.

what if she lives out the black swan timeline? tainted by lust

god you're worse at this hobby than her

>It was probably her best review yet, so I'm glad I was one of the only ones to see it.

truly you were a chosen one.

someone follow her on instagram and ask her why she deleted her videos

ty

Veeky Forums needs to stop scaring booktube girls

Make this a headbanner for Veeky Forums

make it a thing you want to try and "police" around here and user will do it twice as much just to get a rise out of you.

just stfu already.

>Vultures need to stop eating carrion.

>Veeky Forums literally scares off all booktube girls
>only guys left on booktube

we homo now

Girls needs to stop being so sensitive. You how much Veeky Forums shits on that blonde male booktuber? He still makes videos all the time

>girls need to stop being girls

lol

It's really pathetic to delete your vids and your daughter's vids simply because someone said they want to be her little baby tampon boy.

>Girls needs to stop being so sensitive.

water needs to stop being so wet i've had enough of this shit.

Veeky Forums can't even force a meme well.

>tfw to smart for memes