Why does my sister have such shit taste...

Why does my sister have such shit taste? Trying to recommend her quality material (Spring Snow) but she keeps saying shit like this. What can I do to make her less of a plebeian?

Is she cute?

Wait til you both graduate from grade 5.

I suppose.
Are you implying something?

>graduate from grade 5
>graduate
>grade 5
3rd grader detected

>What can I do to make her less of a plebeian?

Start by being less of a try hard teenager.

Try again.

Start by being less of a try hard manchild.

I'm actually just drunk, honestly.

What can I do to make her less of a plebeian?

leave her alone and let her develop her taste, no one forced you to read Mishima or Dovstoevsky

My parents forced me to read the classics and look at me now.

W A S T E D

was becoming a failure part of your plan?

was it part of any of ours?

Tell your sister to not cuss like a damn slut.

Pics of sister.

You haven't even read whitehead you megafaggot

My sister is one of the only people whose opinions i really admire and respect when it comes to literature. She's very well-read and, anything she hasn't read, she's at least read about. She and I have great conversations about literature. Even when we disagree on something, it's not the sort of uninformed arguing people do so they feel like they can rationalize being ignorant.

My girlfriend, on the other hand, has literally given books back to me saying things like "why would i need to read this?" regarding classics that even the masters are still reading.

I think you want to fuqq ur sister

I think I want to fuck your sister

Um, The Underground Railroad is actually really good, and Whitehead is a great writer. Not your sister's fault you're a condescending pleb

Does your sister have nice, firm breasts???

I tink you vant to fokken your sizter

please answer this OP

You seem like an asshole.
Why can't you be enthusiastic about things like your sister is?

i think i want to fuck your girlfriend

post a photo of your sister, user

Either post pics or fuck off!

Here I am stuck wondering what it is like to have a sibling that you don't despise. I suppose I don't hate my sibling, but I sure as hell don't feel any love towards them. I could never have real discussions with them besides the mundane shit we usually talk about so we don't just ignore each others existence.

Do you love your sister user?

OP pls respond

Tell me more about your relationship with your sibling. Male or female? Why can't you have discussions with them? What is the historical background to your current relationship?

I love my brother, but I'm also 17 years older than him.

Don't treat her like that, she clearly looks up to you and wants to impress you. Treat her a little better.

Is Colson Whitehead considered pleb material?
I haven't read anything by him yet, but was planning to. I'm still going to either way just don't think OP even knows anything about him.

>it fucked me up xD

fuck why do normies alwasy say shit like this it aggravates me reeeee

also answer this op

I think you want to fuck both of them.

I really love my brother who's five years younger than me. We tend to have similar mindsets (we're both autists) and I definitely know that he's going to end up posting in this vietnamese knitting forum one day, unfortunately.

Have you ever tried to have a real discussion? What is she like?

She probably reads because she enjoys it and not to impress people like you do.

Let her read what she wants. She'll probably have all that happiness you hate so much sucked out of her by her 24th birthday anyway.