Why are so many "chefs" doing this absolutely retarded alternate plating shit lately?

Why are so many "chefs" doing this absolutely retarded alternate plating shit lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GeOgfvaZzFY?t=3m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because idiots like you keep giving them attention on the internet

wow rude

>lately
Try the past thirty years at least.

Because pretentious numales love to spend money on it so they can take pictures for Facebook and Instagram.

wow true

I swear do you sit around and reply to every single thread with something about numales?

I'd just take the shoe with me when I leave. They'll run out shoes. I'd also argue if they gave me a right shoe instead of a left shoe. Are they trying to identify my sexual personal identity by expressing shoe fascism? Twitter and I clearly have a lot to talk about.

real question, if you're going to serve something in a shoe, why bother with a plate

Clearly you're meant to eat the shoe.

Never putting shoes on the table is basic manners, this is retarded.

Because if they don't then people may realize how severely overpriced eating out is and how you can pretty much learn to make a couple dishes even better than they do in just a couple months

>ever drunk bailey's from a shoe?

>You wanna go to a club where people wee on each other?

you know they bought that show secondhand, too

Bobby Flay did it.

But probably true.

do you get to keep the shoe?

This can't be real

Do it.

hurrr

>food in a tulip

Should be punishable by death desu.

It is. Jaleo in Vegas

durrr

how are you supposed to get any of the food out of the cup without making a mess

what the fuck are you supposed to do with these? why is one of them a burger?

you're supposed to spread it all over the table and floor and leave no tip

because they have no other way to distinguish themselves.

numale detected

this is why no one likes modern art
it's all edgy and no class

acceptable
no
acceptable
no
no

>food in a shoe is acceptable
Veeky Forums ladies and gentlemen

It's in food paper and isn't made more difficult to eat by the shoe. The other stuff is unacceptable because it's difficult to eat and/or touching questionable material.

Mentally ill liberals

>Lately
It's just becoming more and more retarded, but it isn't new. When you can't differentiate your menu from others by superior quality and taste, the visual aspect is what is left. Or girls with big ol tiddies. Looking at what they serve in that shoe, their target demographic (manchildren) will most likely like it.

Kek

This.
JUST
DON'T
LOOK
J U S T
D O N ' T
L O O K

I am here to predict the next plating trend.

Post the wheelbarrow one

>Take a girl out for a date
>Get Mac n Cheese on a rat trap

>all that condensed water

This, holy shit what a boatload of fuck.
You can't even start eating it without making a big fucking mess of it either.

because they cook like shit and no one would go to their restaurant if it wasn't for the stupid plates they can take picture of

Is he wrong?

There's some truth to this. Plenty of things blow up on instagram. People in the business notice.

If that's not fake, then it's a health code violation.

youtu.be/GeOgfvaZzFY?t=3m19s

> Woah there fuzzy little man peach.

>Food served in different piece of clothing
>At end of dinner you have a new wardrobe
genius

comfy

The /k/ in me is actually okay with this.
Better yet, cook the food on the shovel but spray a layer of non-stick coating on the shovel, like a proper cooking pan.
If it was a WWI themed restaurant, that'd be quite reasonable.

Didn't Chef Ramsay berate a restaurant who did this except with meat? I forgot if it was kitchen nightmares or hotel hell