Where does one start with this fella?

where does one start with this fella?

With the Greeks.

I don't know, chronologically?

Read Revolt against the Modern World, Men among the Ruins, and Ride the Tiger in that order. That avoids his weird esoteric and occult shit, which you can explore at your own peril.

let's be honest /pol/, you are never EVER going to read something by him

Assuming you want the normal version
>Read the Big 3 in order
>There's also the sequel to RtT but i cannot remember the title

the path of cinnabar

we don't have to

take the red pill and transcend reading

Start with his topic-specific intoductions: I recommend Imperial Paganism, the Metaphysics of war, and especially the anthology of his group's articles Introduction to Magic
His introduction to Buddhism and Tantric Yoga are actually really well written-- he doesn't slip up as much as Eliade did when Eliade wrote on it

His big three texts are hard; they cover his constructions of history (Metahistory might be more accurate) and how to live in the modern world and still have a level of transcendence (Ride the Tiger). Unless you have a working background knowledge of Catholicism, Islam, Buddhist Traditions, Nietzsche, they will be very tricky to understand and you will not fully appreciate Evola's methodology and arguments. Reading his contemporary, Rene Guenon, as well as his earlier works, will do much to really help you understand his historical overviews in Revolt and Ruins, both of which help lay the ground for his recommendations for survival in the modern world.

If you don't get something, make a note of it, and try to fill out your background knowledge first. Depending on how well read you may or may not be might be the very best advice you will get

Ebola is the Marx of the far right. Both have flawed epistemology and a metaphysical view of history.

/thread

>literally thought atlanteans and hyperboreans were real

Step 1. Put ebola in garbage
Step 2. Have a nice day.

I'm reading his book on the metaphysics of sex.
Didn't read anything fashy so far.

Leftists are really sperging out their ass about this guy for almost nothing.
If anything he's very moderate and saying quite commonplace things half-read folks said before 1789. His whole 'contribution', if you could call it that, is to remind modern people about them.

What are his views on women, darkies, and homosexes?

Leftists aren't "sperging out" about him you mongoloid, his a shit writer with actually nothing interesting to say. Even as far as Perennialists go he's bottom of the order. But you faggots keep spamming him and it's always "how do i reed/were do i start".

*he's

>t. ass shattered leftist who hates whiteness and masculinity

Stop sperging out just because you see a redpilled thinker. This isn't your hugbox, sweetheart

He doesn't say anything about darkies.
He has no clear position on homosex. He's not sure whether to call it a nature or nurture induced orientation. If anything, it seems like a paraphilia to him. And not something you should throw them in gas chambers for.

Not a single "women are whores" bullshit line in the whole book. So don't expect MGTOW embitterment here dropping 'red pills'. He mainly deals with how the "feminine" is treated in all the traditions and mystery cults in the ancient world. He's not talking about women as such. He even says it's entirely possible to have extremely feminine men or extremely masculine women. He looks at Chinese philosophy in that regard, which sees an unequal distribution of these qualities in the sublunar. So again... I can't see anything tumblr tier problematic with this esoteric outlook.

He even deals with how hermaphrodites as a symbol of a human transcendence. The meeting of the opposites, like the Rebis in alchemy.
So if you're /pol/ and wanted to use this book as a manual to be transphobic, you won't find anything in here to support your cause at all.

So, yeah, don't believe anything leftypol says about this guy. I know they hate him because he considered fascism an option for a while ( shitloads of people did at the time, retards, pic related ).
He's quite reasonable and knows his history well enough to be an intro to other sources and move on from there.

Nothing interesting to you maybe. You're not interested in esotericism I bet? Ok then, move along.

Well that was disappointing. Didn't know Evola was such a cuck

>bourgeois counter-revolutions can't be populist

How does he think the Bourgeoisie even attained power? What?

>B-B-BUTTHURT LEFTIST

Don't

It's more that those things are below his consideration-- essentially all things that the modern "Alt-Right" are trying to promote and hold onto were already considered degenerative by Evola

We *are* living in the penultimate age

>a whole summary on the book that didn't even deal with this topic

That wasn't even written by Evola, you useless noodle armed piece of dross.
You couldn't help yourself hu?
We aren't talking about your precious lil "squeeze utopia from a world on fire" theory here. That was just a segway.
Feel free to fuck off.

>That wasn't even written by Evola
It's retarded either way. Don't post retarded shit, user. Like the following:

>you useless noodle armed piece of dross
>You couldn't help yourself hu?
>We aren't talking about your precious lil "squeeze utopia from a world on fire" theory here.
Jesus Christ, get a hold of yourself.

Pure autism. Should've given him some legos, could've done something useful.