Is this the board for talking about smoking and tobacco use?

Is this the board for talking about smoking and tobacco use?

Yeah you smoking cancerous fucktard! smoking is soo wonderful kill yourself with those cigarettes you consume!

Is this board for talking about huffing paint? Same question.

Maybe. Either post on /b/ or try here. the board name is food and cooking. Mods will probably allow it I would guess.

Louis CK's favorite brand

Your retarded, disgusting, foul-smelling addiction is neither food nor cooking

>>>/420chan/

I'm getting sick of reddit on this board shitting up the place constantly. We can't even have a discussion anymore without them bitching and moaning "hurrrr you're gonna die" and "durrrr it's the same as huffing paint". It's getting out of control

This is a food and cooking board.
Tobacco products destroy your sense of taste and provide no nutritional value of any kind, they're not food, or a beverage, or conducive to the act of preparing or enjoying food in any way.
I wouldn't want cig threads here just like I wouldn't want fucking vape threads or proana garbage.
>oh hey let's have a thread on how much i hate eating on the FOOD BOARD

Well since this thread is here now, does Veeky Forums smoke?

I do Santa Fe because they're stupid cheap and occasionally Swishers.

>>oh hey let's have a thread on how much i hate eating on the FOOD BOARD

Lurk more. We already have these threads.

>using cigarillos for anything other than blunts

you dun goofed

smoking doesn't kill you.

tobacco is widely considered a comestible. get used to it.

it has always been allowed.

it is you who are retarded, disgusting, and foul smelling. grow the fuck up.

yeah.

wrong, tobacco has health benefits, and is something you consume with your mouth and that has flavor. tobacco is a part of the food and cooking board. get used to it. learn to like it.

american spirit red loose tobacco, rolled with zig zags in a zig zag 78mm roller. i hate santa fes.

enjoy being addicted to weed, i'll be over here addicted to DMT and kicking your ass.

Yeah dude you don't smoke cigarillos for fun, unless they're handrolled with real tobacco leaf or something but I've rarely seen those

>>oh hey let's have a thread on how much i hate eating on the FOOD BOARD
I mean, this would literally be the correct board for such a thread.

Yet every good chef I know smokes, drinks, does drugs, or all of the above.
Also
>a nice cigar doesn't taste amazing

i wanted to agree with you until you said

>enjoy being addicted to weed, i'll be over here addicted to DMT and kicking your ass

you sound like a jackass

but whatever

i smoke spirits too, black pack but im too lazy to buy it loose and roll my own

>weed
>more addictive than nicotine

what cigars would you recommend fpr a poorfag?

>Yet every good chef I know smokes, drinks, does drugs, or all of the above.

I don't even have an autistic hateboner for tobacco. Hell, I enjoy the occasional cigar, but come on. It's far more likely because it's an extremely stressful job, not for any supposed sensory/culinary benefit.

Save up until you can afford at least an $8 cigar

>clove cigarettes
Boy, you must truly hate yourself

>make a thread about tobacco
>ENJOY YOUR CANCER
>ENJOY KILLING YOURSELF
Autists, pls

There's no culinary benefit. It's just part of the lifestyle.

I loved a UK version of Ramsey's kitchen nightmares with this Irish chef who has burned off his taste buds with smoking and drinking. All he eats is bread soaked in sugar water, on occasion. It was HILARIOUS.

It seriously technically would be, but you always have so many people complaining for no reason when they can simply not enter the thread.

backwoods aint bad.

Cheapest way to smoke cigars in ausland? Paying 15-20 bucks for basic entry level shit is getting old, I just now smoke cigarillos

Backwoods are garbage

Yet every other thread is some artery clogging, carcinogen ladened, fast shit thread

Roll them yourself

There's online cigar bidding websites (there's like two big cigar websites you should be able to find easily). I've used em to get travel humidors, cutters, and cigars. You puff like two/three times a minute and the cigars last like half an hour (for shorts) to an hour. Not all that great., But at least I know how to smoke a cigar and after some reading got some good ones; full kit for around 100$.

Noob tip, never remove the ash at the tip of the cigar as it helps keep the cigar cool.

I used to smoke friend's cigs and not inhale, because I started with black and milds and other cheap cigars. Couple years ago I would enjoy Marlboro NXT and when I was at OfficeMax I smoked American Spirits. I only drink now, have a curiosity/hate relationship with weed, and on the blue moon, try to get high on dxm, morning glory or because of my brother, LSD.

Why is it that cigars in the range you mentioned are enjoyable and worth the price, as are the highroller range of $100, but anything $20-$40 per cigar is a recipe for instant buyer's remorse?

Buy a Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Cameroon Perfecto or similar variant. They run around 6 bucks ea. Moderate and strong chedar and spice notes. "real cigars" cost too much, require too much maintenance. Hence, why cigars aren't popular at all.

Depends, what's the most you're willing to spend on a cigar? Most I've spent on cigars was 200 bucks but that was for 20 of them.

like 5-10 bucks for 1

Drew Estate's Undercrown isn't bad for a 7 dollar cigar but that's a full body cigar. It depends if you like em mild or earthy. Olivia V is also a good one as long as you aren't going into their Churchill size which is about 11 dollars.

thanks for the recs m8 you're a cool guy

Because diminishing returns. There are so many "great" cigars that are around $10 that buying a "fantastic" cigar at $20 is like pissing in the wind.

Try Perdomo 10th anniversary champagne. It's a smooth creamy smoke.

>this is a food and cooking board

YOURE FUCKING RIGHT RETARD, SO GO SHIT UP ANOTHER THREAD THAT YOU DO APPROVE OF

FAKE NEWS
>moot

so it's fine until gookmoot says it

to be honest /b/ is the only board for discussion of drug use because it has no rules. alcohol shouldn't even be discussed on Veeky Forums because it's not a food and unless you're making a red wine reduction or whatever, it's not cooking either.

Alcohol is a drink therefore it falls under food.

Try harder.

What am I looking at

would it kill you to simply spend your time in a thread you do approve of? Do you yell at jaywalkers too?

>Alcohol is a drink therefore it falls under food
Did you even think about this as you typed it, brainiac?

>smoking cloves

would it kill you to fuck off and not reply to my posts? do you reply to mcchicken posters too?

It's a drug that you consume orally in the form of a liquid. Want me to get more technical, dipshit? Your attempts to save face are futile.

nigger I am a mcchicken poster kys

U mad bro? Just admit it was a stupid error on your part and eat your slice of humble dick pie you faggot.

no u

>U MAD BRO?
> I WON CAUSE YOU MADE AN ERROR!
>UMAD? UMAD!

I remember when I was out of high school for summer too.

Oh good! I'd be afraid that you were mentally retarded if you couldn't remember last year.

Tobacco threads have always been fine on Veeky Forums

I don't think I've had a clove in over 10 years. Sounds bretty gud desu

fags

>Gets called out on being retarded.
>Acts even more retarded.
>Is literally just shit flinging because they don't have an argument.

K.

buncha richboy cigarfags itt

crap, they put weird shit on the papers that makes the cig taste sweet, gross.

You might really like backwoods.

>you don't smoke cigarellos for fun

Then why the fuck would you ever smoke them? Smoking anything is fun frig off

>Then why the fuck would you ever smoke them?
So that the popular kids will think I'm cool, too.

What's everbody's favorite cigar?

Mine's the Big Easy from the New Orleans Cigar Factory. It's a 7"x60 cigar that's nice and earthy.

anything smooth and mild between 7-10 dollars

Turkey basters.

your gonna have to spend money to see if you like it and what you like, afterward you can buy them mush cheaper online, like on cigars international

>What's everbody's favorite cigar?

I like pretty much anything that doesn't smell/taste too awful.

I remember some guy had a kid and brought cheapo celebratory cigars that said something like "It's a boy!" and I thought that it was going to be terrible. Left it in the open for like a week until I smoked it out of boredom. It wasn't great or even good and the wrap was flakey as fuck, but not bad enough to make me stop puffing on it.

Gurkha 10 year reserve, or nub anything

christ you left it out for a week, yeah its gonna be drying and cracking

Gauloise Bleu here. Top tier as far as something you'd smoke every day goes.

bad dragon oviposter. those are gelatin eggs that melt once inside the body

oh my sweet virginal child

cigarettes are fucking ass and bad for you

at least cigars taste good

What the hell is wrong with people

Clove cigarettes are amazing for a brief period of time, but then there will be a point where even the most pretentious douche will turn and be absolutely repulsed by them.

Your time is coming OP.

Thoughts on rolling or pipe tobacco? I bought this because I dont really smoke often and people said it was cheap but $6.50 seems expensive. Its ok but I dont really enjoy rolling like before when I used to roll weed.

Social engineering.

Bugler is terrible. Its not pipe tobacco. Pipe tobacco is aromatic and tastes better. Bugler is for grifters and bums. Basically they dowse all the tobacco leftovers in water and then make a sort of paper of out it, which is then dried and shredded into strips.

Heh, in the mean time I'll continue to make bitches wet every time I light up one of my "mysterious black cigarettes that don't smell like a cigarette." You know that guy from school who was always drowning in pussy and you thought "What do girls see in him?" I'm that guy's final form.

Stay virgin, Marlboro chumps.

no

It has never been clarified by any member of staff and probably never will be, so you might as well just do it.

Just post in the next ATF thread on /k/. They are always bitching about them.

Does that make Sleepytime Chicken a crossover genre?

fuckin this shit man. wtf.

My favourite cigarillos are Java melange red from Compaenen, too bad they stopped making them in the size that I preferred, was just perfect for a smoke.
Rolled in tobacco leaf, their just pure tobacco.
With cigars I really like Paradiso's, though I'm far from done with trying out others.
And for pipe I am just hooked on Irish flake.

For me, it's camel non-filter
One of the few smokes that deliver tobacco pleasure 20 times a pack.
Kinda want to try an aged one seeing Steve1989 enjoying them so much.

>Disses Camels (albeit with the filter it does lose a lot a quality)
>Smokes Pall Malls
If you ever find a pack of unfiltered pall malls go for those man, only pall malls I can smoke.

smoking cheap cigars is the best way to look like a tryhard fag, don't smoke until you can buy something decent

/k/ is MUCH more adult about smoking than Veeky Forums will ever be

i like hestia because they burn longer than american spirits. please no bully.

thats cause there a bigger price gap to being a firearms enthusiast than a cooking one, or most others, so /k/ has a slightly older base than most boards

of course. this board is full of people who can only afford dollar store pasta while /k/ shows off expensive firearms.

yeah but Veeky Forums has an older base than most as well, mostly because most 18-22 year olds still live at home or can get food from the dining hall

most of the shitposters are from Veeky Forums

underrated

>most of the shitposters are from Veeky Forums

That's because /r9k/ ruined our board. So now we come here.

yeah ok dude, thats why there like 7 fast food thread rn

Nicotine helps with aiming, actually... So that makes sense

Veeky Forums was always ruined, robots dindu nuffin