I saw this recipe for the Al Pastor marinade, and while I don't have a trompo...

I saw this recipe for the Al Pastor marinade, and while I don't have a trompo, I'm thinking of putting it in the oven at 350 for 1.5 hours and then hit it with a torch. Good idea? Or should I adjust the temperatures?

i made this some time ago and i cant remember the time but outside was p burnt and inside was not raw but needed cooking so i finished the center of meat on the stove

Why

It was the right side up in my preview. I'm not sure what happened.

well, technically...the right side is up

q:^)

did you snap it portrait?

I think you should stop using metric to measure imperial, stop posting huge sideways pictures and to be honest it looks like a meat mountain supported with timber scaffold erected by autistic chimps on acid.
Pineapple conformity chunks/10
"marinade" fucking shot out off a supersoaker all over erm... is that your living room/10

it looks like it belongs in one off them cringe "wifey material" facebook posts.
Have you got a husband?

That's what it's supposed to look like, retard

Metric to measure imperial? What the hell does that even mean?
Oh, you.

>1.5 hours
catch up thicko

They came out really great. Been cooking for myself for about 4 years now, this is probably top 3 of the tastiest things I've ever made. Achiote paste and Guajillo chillies are a game changer.

Resized and re-oriented the picture for you fellas.

>be annoyed that people fuck up images
>on an imageboard
>monstrosity prep
>why beat yourself up user, they're having fun
>ok she tried
>meal looks shit
>it's the paperplate cunt!!!!!
>REEEEEEEEEE
Why? Just buy normal plates and wash them like a normal person.

They're leftover from a party, might as well use them up.

I have several normal plates.

This i don't believe. Post em with timestap as proof.

you've been posting food on paper plates for ages, what was the party? Rio Carnival.

I think you might be confusing me with someone else, this is the first time I've ever posted here.

well you happen to have the same paper plates as another Veeky Forums poster who does cook-alongs. gonna need timestamps on that cutlery though, could be any image found of the net

Look at the exif or reverse search, I literally just took it.

>this is the first time I've ever posted here
What Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums?

Veeky Forums, I go to /a/, /sp/, and Veeky Forums.

Exif data is removed on Veeky Forums.
gonna need a timestamp.

Good lad, was thinking about making this myself.