How to write lewd scenes while still retaining dignity?

How to write lewd scenes while still retaining dignity?

"She had a heaving bosom" doesn't cut it anymore.

>her vagina smelled so putrid that my dick has no choise but to take one for the team and plunge into that horrible little satanic orifice to stop the stench

I just copy stories from askreddit. there are usually 7-9 posts about made up sex at any given time so I've got a dearth of material to choose from

>I've got a dearth of material to choose from
>dearth of material
>dearth

fucking learn what words mean before you use them.

Ask yourself if the scene actually needs to be depicted.

I'll do what I specify english is a constantly evolving language you cuck

he's an artist don't question him

poetic license reeeeee

OP here. Beautiful women are important to me, but I don't want my writing to read like shit erotica, erotica, tumblr fanfic, or misogynistic pulp noir novel from the 1950s.

Is Marquis de Sade any good?

>Is Marquis de Sade any good?
he's my favorite writer. don't let people tell you 120 days of sodom is a meme because it's not it's a masterpiece

>hurr durr i'll use dearth when i mean wealth i'm so cool

Honestly, his erotic stuff is well written in parts. If you wanted to emulate that style of erotic prose then you should read his stuff. keep in mind that 120 days of sodom isn't "sexy" per se

Just fade to black if you don't have the balls to go full lewd. I hate writers that try to be clever with a million indirect descriptions and euphamisms. Lewd scenes should capture the raw passion and reality of sex: mashing your genitals together until everything's sticky.

you're literally being a fascist right now. I can express myself with whatever words I like.

let me guess you voted for trump?

you're going full poe's law nigga

>uses word as the exact opposite of what it means
>defends this word choice

>mfw you're so butt-bothered
>mfw i have no face

now-this-is-shitposting.tiff

fpbp

dearth = to unearth by use of the d, he was using it in terms of using his d to dig up some nasty memes from the devils cesspit reddit before applying them to his artwork, get off my chinese anime word forum you normie REEEE

You cant really. That is why women excel at literary erotica.

Read Lady Chatterley's Lover.

why would you lose dignity for writing what you feel?
or what you will do?

don't think of it beforehand.

"We had sex"

For real answer?

Describe the character's memory of the event, rather than the event itself.

Prior to coitus Jen had mentioned that she not only had a yeast infection today, but was often prone to them, however thirsty as I was I couldn't resist an offer to penetrate her.

As I drove home the stink of her cunt lingered in my car, pungent even through my jeans, I floored the accelerator eager to get home and shower, I was disgusted by the act but at the same time revelling in my rare conquest.

Ladies and gentlemen that was a direct quote for my journal, I hope you enjoyed it.

An opportunity to read from someone else's diary desu? Holy shit, thank you.

Read the sex scenes in Underworld

>retaining dignity
You're never gonna make it, OP.

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.