Hi Veeky Forums, what else would you recommend for my nonfiction collection?

Hi Veeky Forums, what else would you recommend for my nonfiction collection?
As you can see I am particularly interested in the covert crimes of state, the so called 'deep state' as Peter Dale Scott has called it, and a bit of classical history

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Corner:_A_Year_in_the_Life_of_an_Inner-City_Neighborhood
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpoahXzt-lM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pF0sPgBxdJw
librarything.com/profile/LamontCranston
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gary Webb's work about the CIA/contras operations, I think they're (mostly, not all) collected to "Dark Alliance" book.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Corner:_A_Year_in_the_Life_of_an_Inner-City_Neighborhood

I have never understood the fascination with Garry Webb. He simply repackaged the work Alfred W. McCoy, Bob Parry, and others did in the 1980s covering the Contra Cocaine connection
And I already have Politics of Heroin and Crimes of Patriots
Should get Parrys book

>He simply repackaged the work Alfred W. McCoy, Bob Parry, and others did in the 1980s covering the Contra Cocaine connection
>And I already have Politics of Heroin and Crimes of Patriots
I'm Finnish so I didn't know about this. Thank you for giving me more reading about the subject!

And McCoy, Parry, John Qwitny, Leslie Cockburn, John fucking Kerry who headed his own investigation during the Iran Contra hearing and issued the Kerry Report which alleged the office of the Vice President asked the Mendalin Cartel for 10 million to fund the Contras, and all the others never suffered any repercussions or so called mysterious deaths

The Road from Mont Pèlerin: The Making of the Neoliberal Thought Collective

Wall Street's Think Tank: The Council on Foreign Relations and the Empire of Neoliberal Geopolitics, 1976-2014

The Making Of Global Capitalism: The Political Economy Of American Empire

Forces of Production: A Social History of Industrial Automation

American War Machine: Deep Politics, the CIA Global Drug Connection, and the Road to Afghanistan

The Dual State: Parapolitics, Carl Schmitt and the National Security Complex

Supermob: How Sidney Korshak and His Criminal Associates Became America's Hidden Power Brokers

Andrei Soldatov - The New Nobility: The Restoration of Russia's Security State and the Enduring Legacy of the KGB

Crimes of Patriots is floating around the Internet in PDF form
The 1975 first edition of Politics of Heroin is online, but I would recommend getting the 1992 second edition or the third edition from the 2000s
Here is the PBS Frontline documentary Guns, Drugs, and the CIA produced by Leslie Cockburn: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpoahXzt-lM
And here is David Barsamian interviewing David MacMichael, a former CIA analysis who quit in the early 80s over the Central American dirty wars, and another bloke discussing that documentary, McCoys book, etc: m.youtube.com/watch?v=pF0sPgBxdJw

McCoys book is the bible for this subject.

Do you have Goodreads? I like this sort of stuff too, also from the point of view of politics and economics.

Wouldn't the trilateral commission be wall streets think tank?
It issued that report 'the crisis of democracy' which concluded that the crisis was there was too much democracy
That this needed to be stopped by compelling people with debt and lower pay and longer working hours

Throw all that garbage away except for Herodotus and Thucydides and buy some philosophy.

Librarything

Link it anyways, I can still check some books from your profile for future reading.

Well I have the Persian expedition in my too read pile

librarything.com/profile/LamontCranston
Probably check the wishlist, everything in the nonfiction is in the picture

>'deep state' as Peter Dale Scott has called it
the term deep state was invented by then turkish prime minister Tayyip Erdogan and is complete and utter propaganda bullshit t.bh

Interdasting books in wishlist, thanks.

He's been writing that stuff since the 70s/80s

I feel like we non-fiction fags are few in lit

Non fiction is ok. But all this pseudo spy, geo politics, and truthstream bullshit is pleb tier bait for mongs.

>geopolitics
>pleb tier

our generations crisis most telling symptom is that we have confused Junkers with junkers and dare to assert it as "progress"

What did he mean by this?

What's wrong with the OP books?