ITT: Food everyone else seems to like, but you hate

ITT: Food everyone else seems to like, but you hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.food.com/amp/recipe/bang-bang-shrimp-copycat-from-bonefish-grill-187731
food.com/recipe/bang-bang-shrimp-copycat-from-bonefish-grill-187731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cheese in general.

meat in general

onions

oh wait nobody likes fucking onions

y*gurt

My nigga. I hate all seafood tho

Tofu

i fuckn hate this shit
order nachos and this shit is on it pisses me off, same with guac

This aint even food lad, its a topping.

Shrimp is a good one. I'll add:
>soda
>chips/snack crackers
>cheap cheese products
>chain pizza
>fried chicken sandwiches
>mac & cheese
>sweet corn
>chicken/turkey lunchmeat
>ranch dressing
>BBQ sauce
>fries
>pepperoni
>chicken wings
>any mayo based salad

Which is food. Are you fucking retarded?

I think he may be American. It's that reasoning that gets them so fat.

>mayo
>ranch
>(sour)cream-based sauce in general
>potato chips
>nachos
>any soda
>goat cheese

must be cool to see you struggle to get all the toppings off your good before you eat them.

American cheese and that yellow cheese paste stuff that goes in snack packs with pretzel sticks and whatever

All my friends think I'm being a cheese snob. It's not that, it's just that I like cheese that tastes good.

Sounds like you need a better class of friends.

lol all these foodlets in this thread getting triggered by tasty stuff like top kek just kill yourselves my dudes y'all probably like "mommy they put onions in my burger reeee" hahaha just end it all lolol

Sour cream is not a sauce for Christ sakes. Its a food, stupid fatass American.

also:
>crab legs

Fucking eggs.

Cherries.

You must be at least 18 to post here.

Empanadas

I'm 23. Eggs, American cheese, and mayo are the only foods I actually hate.

You like marshmallows?

I feel ya on that one man. Its not that I hate it I just don't understand why people like it so much

I eat eggs every single day

That's a good one. Also:
>breakfast cereal
>milk as a beverage
>sweet coffee drinks
>Oreos
>squishy white bread

Who the fuck posted this?? Sour Cream isn't even a food its a fucking condiment.

Sorry to break the news to you, but condiments are food. Usually a shitty kind of food used to make other shitty foods taste better, but still food.

Buffalo, Tabasco, or really any spicy sauce that's basically just vinegar

This thread

Pretty much this

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

I love this shit, espically on baked potatoes or when I'm making mashed potatoes, ain't bad on nachos either, I also like it on a couple different normal and strange dishes, its just a acquired taste.

I only seem to hate foods that lots of other people seem to hate. Beets are my #1.

>Soda
Understandable If you're talking about big brand, but stuff like jones or other mid brand sodas are GOAT
>chips/snack crackers
Therye okay if I'm drunk or high but so is pretty much anything else so I'll agree
>cheap cheese products
Agreed
>chain pizza
Papa Johns and little caesers especially make me want to projectile vomit across the room
>fried chicken sandwiches
I've had pretty good burgers or chicken sandwiches from smaller food shacks or diners, but fast food places I'll definitely agree
>mac n cheese
Same as above
>sweet corn
I actually enjoy sweet corn or corn based dips, always had a couple recipes from the family around so maybe I just grew up liking it
>lunchmeat
Agreed
>ranch
Agreed
>bbq
One of my favorite things If it's a savory, slightly sweet or tangy sauce, and not dollarstore bbq sauce
>fries
I think therye a great staple to a unhealthy meal
>pepperoni
I actually enjoy pepperoni with cheese or on pizzas, offers a nice smokey flavor
>chicken wings
Agreed usually
>mayo based Salads
Like potato salad or coleslaw? I'd have to heavily disagree, as long as therye at the right temperature and made by a good chef, it is also a great staple for BBQ foods or seafood.

Shramp is good.

But overall I agree

>If it's a savory, slightly sweet or tangy sauce, and not dollarstore bbq sauce
I love good BBQ, but most BBQ sauce does more harm than good, imo
>Like potato salad or coleslaw?
I think both are better in an olive oil and vinegar based dressing than mayo based. Same for tuna and egg salads. Mayo as a salad dressing just feels heavy and insipid to me, and I can't stand heavy, insipid food.
>Shramp is good.
If you've got good fresh shrimp cooked correctly I agree, but most of the shrimp you come across has been frozen and overcooked, and that combination turns it terrible.

>I love good BBQ, but most BBQ sauce does more harm than good, imo
Are you talking health wise or flavor wise? Also on the subjects of bbqs, it's upsetting because I find so many good looking sauces on amazon but to see that therye ridiculously overpriced
>9.55 plus 5 dollar shipping for a regular sized bottle of sauce
Or
>35 plus 10 dollar shipping for a 3 pack of sauce
I guess amazon caters to the rich chefs who can afford it.

>Are you talking health wise or flavor wise?
If I'm eating BBQ I'm obviously not thinking about health at the moment. I'm talking flavor. If you have a beautiful long smoked piece of meat that was given a good rub that's all you need. If you need the sauce to add moisture it's not good BBQ. If the meat is lacking flavor on its own it's not good BBQ. A little sauce to add some dimension I understand, but most of the stuff is so lacking in dimension that it really takes away more than it adds.
>I guess amazon caters to the rich chefs who can afford it.
Or you could say it's the opportunity cost of laziness. Obviously someone is making high end takes on BBQ sauce for the Hamptons crowd. If that's what you want and you're not in that tax bracket you ought to be making it yourself.

>arugula/rocket
espeiallyy on pizza, what the fuck

It works on a white pizza with speck, but in a salad that shit is just plain nasty.

Clams.

Are you me? Did you had reflux problems as a kid?

Dry aged beef. Texture is great, flavor is pretty foul. People call it "funk" like it's a good thing. Go ahead and pay premium prices for a piece of gone-off beef if you want, I'mma do me.

No. But sometime in my late teens I lost the taste for milk and sweet mass produced things like snack cakes, supermarket cookies, breakfast cereal and the like. It all started tasting cheap and kind of nasty to me. Same thing happened with fast food in my late 20's.

That crust looks great

Bacon. The taste isn't anything special. Definitely not worth the way it makes you feel afterwards.

I'll agree in bacon being entirely unnecessary, but do you actually hate it?

>any mayo based salad
THIS

9 times out of 10 its not even a fucking salad. I'm looking at you, tuna "salad". Stinking up break rooms and public transportation since 1955.

>Coleslaw/any dish consisting of shredded vegetables drowning in cream and sugar
>all of the things that are usually savory and tasty but get turned into a disgusting bucket of dark sweet shit when its made "BBQ style" (beans especially, holy FUCKING fuck who thought it was a good idea to make sweet beans????)

Mashed potatoes and beans.

It's a texture and aroma thing, the only foods I get autistic about.

Anything that's bittersweet.

>Pic related
My entire family gobbles it up on Christmas but I just can't stand the bittersweet flavor. I have to cut out the pieces that haven't been touched by the sauce.

Those are just too dry as well, doesn't matter how good of a cook you are.

I hate you

Fuck off keith

I even get it. Mayo in jars was some big trend in the early 20th Century, so making salads out of anything plus mayo and other shit seemed revolutionary. But my god, a century later that shit doesn't hold up.

Any kind of cake, any kind of pie, basically just any kind of baked confectionery.
I can't deal with them. The textures and sweetness are too disgusting.

Agreed, but this begs the question: are you a boozer?

Ketchup
mac and cheese
Energy drinks

>be me
>drunk any time im not a work or asleep
>love sweets
fite me faggot

kek

dont be a cheese snob, be a cheese bob

french fries pretty much always suck/are very boring. most potato chips, especially bbq. oreos are shit. pasta salad sucks. kale is inedible.

t. babypalette

You do get that bittersweet means something is both bitter and sweet. If a ham is bittersweet its probably spoiled.

It's not all boozers, but many lose their taste for sweets. Smokers as well.
>most potato chips, especially bbq
Artificially flavored anything is a dealbreaker with me. If something comes in a variety of flavors and the ingredient list is long I'm not eating it.

Balut

My whole life, my mom made steaks well done. My parents would smoke or bbq stuff until it was dry, way too tough, and had to have sauce or some shit dipped/slathered over it. It wasn't until I started cooking that I realized there was a whole world of food I was missing out on. Sure, a lot of it has become trendy bullshit but there is something to the method of that madness. After having it dry and inedible my whole life, I eat steak like that because salt, pepper, and the steaks internal juices is life changing when all you've known is shit.

Texturebro standing with you.
Love a deviled egg though

consider an hero
vegan

this and Mayo

any shellfish, especially shrimp

[spoiler]ice cream[/spoiler]

>give me the driest and least flavorful piece please

If you're talking boneless skinless chicken breast I'll join you in the hate.

I got the name wrong. It's a sweet and sour sauce

It's not the texture of eggs that usually gets me, its the taste and smell. The smell of farts and the taste of sulfur is mostly what I get from them, especially deviled eggs.

Fuck off Guy

Yes, I'll have one mixed fuck, and clit sammich and a small homo fries.

Mayo
any salad dressing really
mustard
pickles
tomatoes
cheap american cheese
soda (Except ginger ale for some reason)
Tuna

Cheese whiz on celery

I just don't understand it

>raw: tastes like crunchy bitter shit
>cooked: tastes like slimey bitter shit

Bitter? They're not supposed to taste bitter at all.

>im a 16 year old kid:the post

I love mayo when it's mixed into things like honey mustard, deviled eggs, or "bang bang sauce" like in the recipe in the link below. But mayo tastes absolutely awful by itself.

I hate how catered sandwiches available at special functions always contain mayo.

google.com/amp/www.food.com/amp/recipe/bang-bang-shrimp-copycat-from-bonefish-grill-187731

>Didn't realize I posted an AMP link.

food.com/recipe/bang-bang-shrimp-copycat-from-bonefish-grill-187731

Spaghetti with tomato sausage that contains MILK or cream, or cheese or any dairy. People might as well put chocolate milk on it. It actually makes me want to throw up.
Also bittersweet foods in general

It's good stirred into chili and soups/stews. Gives a nice color too.

"A house full of condiments and no food"
t. Tyler Durden

Can't eat just eggs. On s sandwich with sausage and cheese...ok...or slathered in ketchup. But just a plain egg no thanks.

Fruit . used to love berries and smelons of all types. Now i cant stand the sweetness

Fucking disgusting.