Shit burgers, great fries

Shit burgers, great fries.

You've clearly never had a baconzilla.

Checkers has great burgers, I don't know what you're talking about

I miss the Buttery Steak Burger, great value and great taste

I used to eat at this place when I was in training at Pensacola... maybe it was nostalgia, but I ate at one again recently and felt like shit afterwards.

It was unapologetically greasy and low-tier garbage

Big Buford has all the salad you want if that's your thing, beats the Whopper and McDLT

>colas
so they only have one flavor of soda?
That's weird.

>It was unapologetically greasy and low-tier garbage

That's what fast food is, fella

Great tasty though, good bacon and never skimp on mayo

This burger is cheap, and good

Rally's used to have a very old school aesthetic, like this classic logo. Featuring Rally himself.

The spicy chicken sandwich actually has quite nice kick of spice, as much as I love the McChicken, this is the other great fast food chicken sandwich for pure flavor

I.went to Wendy's today and bought their 1.49 "value fries"

The fry container is small and they unsurprisingly don't even bother filling it.

100% of this board could eat the entire amount in one bite without struggling

Fries and drinks at every fast food joint is the biggest scam. Those fries cost Wendy's less than a nickel.

fuck auburn

roll tide

If you're a soul who cries, dry your eyes, and eat some fully loaded fries

Before implications are made, I touched zero fries and counted one missing fry at the bottom of the bag.

That's why if you want just a burger/sandwich at any fast food joint, it's like $2.00 for a two bite burger and $6 for a 4 bite burger

Fries and hfcs drinks cost them literally nothing, scammers

Takes me back

checkers quality depends on how lazy the nigger making your food is.

More or less what I was gonna say. I've had really amazing Checker's burgers and I've had really dry, awful Checker's burgers. Fries are always good though, since even a monkey can lower and raise a frying basket.

>not getting the $2 cheddar biscuit shrimp box
what the hell is wrong with you

I like the way it tastes but it always makes me feel a little queasy when I finish.

I wish more fast food places would adopt a more generous complimentary fries etiquette. On the rare occasions I get a craving for fast food I enjoy digging around the bottom of the bag for bonus fries.