How do you get the smell of onions off your fingers and from beneath your nails?

How do you get the smell of onions off your fingers and from beneath your nails?

Rub your fingers on a stainless steel knife, drink, or a stainless steel "soap"

The same works for garlic

>Rub your fingers on a stainless steel knife, drink, or a stainless steel "soap"
what the fuck does that even mean

It means you're both fucking stupid

rub some dirt in it

works for literally everything

soap and water? Is that even a fucking question

Soap and water isn't enough, have you ever cut an onion? The scent becomes embedded into your skin.

Become a smoker and stop giving a fuck

Either stainless steel, or rub some salt on your hands under cold water. The steel works better, though.

I have, and a regular hand washing always gets the onion smell off my hands. What kind of freaky stink-absorbing hands do you have?

Learn how to cut a fucking onion.

Cutting the base releases the sulfur that's stinking up your hands.

Even Gordon Ramsey could show you.

>beneath your nails

user, I don't know how the FUCK you're cutting onions, but you're doing it wrong.

rub garlic on your fingers.

Do you have a visual example? Video? Pictures?

Finger your girlfriend/wife. It's what I always do

fuck you Chad get off my board

Not use or cut onions cause they are shit

Stick to your microwave meals strongboi

>tfw you cut onions without gloves your vag smells like onions for the next few days

no bueno

Do what I do and just don't cook with them. I can smell onion coming out of my pores for days after eating anything with the shit.

Your ability to perceive smells is deficient.

but they're so fucking good.

>getting onion underneath your nails
Are you having trouble peeling a layer of skin or are you cutting onions in a horrific manner using your talons?

please help me Veeky Forums my hands smell like potatoes

And your posts smell like shit. Fuck off.

Total meme

>meme = falsehood
Retard.

bump

wash your hands?

this has never happened to me. you're probably cutting the onion like a retard

dig your fingers deep into your asshole after taking a shit without wiping. now your fingers don't smell like onions.

Personally I just put my hands in a bowl of dried coffee grounds, it absorbs most of the smell. But I also use that for a lot of other stuff (gardening, washing dishes, body scrubs, etc), and I guess it's kind of an effort to save your coffee grounds just for that reason. Rubbing your hands against stainless steel works too.

Then how do I get rid of the garlic smell you dicking pleb.

how do you cut

Not good enough.

I don't drink coffee.

Microwave your hands.

wash your goddamned hands?

Not strong enough.

Replace the smell with something better.

run onion on your fingers

Panjeet my son, the secret is in the poo

Wash your hands and rub them with lemon.

okay that sounds legit I'll actually try that
thank you, I hope we have lemon

Wash and rub your hands against a spoon. Same goes for garlic.

That, and purchase a quality handsoap like Meyers.

thanks for nothing Veeky Forums

>How do you get the smell of onions off your fingers
Stainless steel
>from beneath your nails?
Cut your nails you disgusting shit, it's unhygienic and looks terrible

kek
underrated post

>stainless Steel
Momscience

Theres no reason why surfactant soap would remove the smell. Also as said, dont cut the bases. Suffer and have slightly more onion or dont suffer and have slightly less onion. Just cut further in from the base

Rub/wash your hands with salt.
I've never tried it, but I heard it works.

>Suffer and have slightly more onion or dont suffer and have slightly less onion. Just cut further in from the base
still confused without a visual

The salt actually fucking worked.
God bless you, salt user.
I can cook and masturbate in the same day now.

Thread Closed.

okay wait I don't think salt actually worked

I've heard soaking for a few mins in red wine works, you could also try vodka or hand sanitizer.

I have no alcohol, I'm 18 years old.

Wanna cyber?

the absolute state of the USA

bump

bumping

jesus christ, dip you fingers in industrial vinegar, then baking soda, or cram them into oxyclean powder half wet.

what the fuck is industrial vinegar

It's 10% Vinegar. It ruins everything it touches. Don't spray it on anything with iron content or it will rust immediately. Vinegar is 5%, Pickling Vinegar is 7.5% and Industrial Vinegar is 10%. That's acetic acid for the dilettantes.

bump

can vouch for the stainless steel soap

my pores are like fucking sponges and my hands will reek of garlic/onion no matter how much i was them with water and soap

couple of seconds with steel soap and 85% of the smell gone, bought one on dealextreme 5 years ago and still works

bump

>not sniffing your peppery lemony garlic onion hands throughout the day and loving it

I can't enjoy masturbating if I can't smell my cum and my cum doesn't smell nice if it smells like onions

Wash your hands with soap.

Is for americans.

Wash your hand with soap, or dip your finger in coffee water yes it works.

I don't have coffee water
what the fuck is coffee water

Rub some regular table strength vinegar on your hands and let it set for 30 seconds or so. Then wash your hands as you normally would.

wear gloves

Do you work in restaurants? I bet you've never julienned 20 onions if this has never happened to you

that doesn't help me right now though

I learned a trick working in kitchens. I saw a few Mexican co-workers rubbing lime juice on their arms and hands after dicing onions

then your hands will just smell like vinegar gg

I've tried lemon juice, what makes lime juice different?

He didn't say they were different, the guys were just Mexican.

stick them in your girlfriends pussy after fucking her.

get off my board Chad

>4 days and still no real answer

What the fuck are you talking about you dumb fuck, buy steel soap and fuck off.

Steel wool and bleach. Scrub until you physically can't anymore.

Lime juice is used primarily to virtue signal your white guilt. A sure sign of a redditor is when they're too ashamed of their heritage to use normal lemons.

finger ur mom and make em smell like north Atlantic cod

Start sniffing them, it's an acquired taste.

There's nothing in onions that aren't easily washed away with an emulsifier. Do you just let your hands sit for an hour after cutting onions?

what the fuck is an emulsifier

I have no job.

> 'Use soap' isn't a 'real answer'
American hygeine, everyone.

bump

scents can permeate your skin pretty quickly, to the point that soap won't take it all away. you just have to wait for it to go away on its own.

ground mustard seed can help emulsify salad dressings, but i don't think that would help when you wash your hands

Makes things stick together

There are multiple real answers. Unless you are letting it soak into your skin for ages there is NO reason why a surfactant wouldnt remove it. Perhaps you have disgusting sweaty hands and it soaks into your pores that way.

Maybe you nose sucks and you can't smell that your hands still reek of onion after you wash them.

Still have no idea what you're saying.

>surfactant
My nigga just say soap what the fuck is wrong with you

Why dont you buy scented soap, you insufferable cunt? Or keep some industrial degreaser in the kitchen.
Because American mongoloids dont understand that soap isnt just bubbles and anti bacterial

>Because American mongoloids dont understand that soap isnt just bubbles and anti bacterial