There is a flash of light, and you suddenly find yourself at a Buffalo Wild Wings

There is a flash of light, and you suddenly find yourself at a Buffalo Wild Wings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sco_eBvXGTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I leave

Fuck. I died and now im in hell.

this

I order a $7 basket of fries and cry because I don't have money for anything else

i went to one in delaware when the chain was started to expand and i saw some fat guy who worked there give someone a bag of coke. this was when i was like 15

This, their food and atmosphere are awful.

fin

>go to eat at bar restaurant
>watch advertising for fast food chains while you eat
what the actual fuck

I'll take 6 mango habanero and 6 thai chili traditional wings, with a big ass Shiner.

Imagine if you could get McDonald's fries at a bar though. Say what you will about the rest of their food but their fries have always been food. I would LOVE to eat them with some Blue Moon on top or whatever the hell Buffalo Wild Wings has

12 "spicy" garlic and 6 "hot" is what I usually go for when I end up there.

did I go back in time when they served/sold smokey southwestern sauce? if so I'd order a dozen and buy a couple cases of sauce

Looks pretty busy, kind of like your social life

I shit on a plate and sneak it onto a table to see if the patrons can tell the difference.

Do those stools have divots in the middle because their food gives people a prolapsed anus?

Join in the chorus. They play this at my local franchise and everyone joins in.
youtu.be/Sco_eBvXGTQ

I thought they changed it and sell wings in 5's now... for the same price. That's why I don't eat there anymore. Sometimes I just buy the spicy garlic sauce when i'm craving it

also my first thought

Hell is literally just Overpriced hipster chain restaraunts like wildwings and fridays and moes

So this happened last week?

No. You'll have to find somewhere else to park yours.

Easily the best flavor.

I would pretend I was at Buffalo Wings and Rings flirting with their young big titted bartenders

/thread

t. Bdubs employee

How much of your $500 paycheck goes to cocaine?

Do you actually think a hipster would ever step foot in any of those establishments?

kek

I've only been there once. Got the 2nd hottest wings they had. Then after going through those, I asked the waitress if shes cool if she could bring me and friends one of the hottest they had. My lips, tongue and entire face was done. Havent went back there since. Expensive as fuck.

>$500
Holy shit I'd buy a lot more blow if I made that kind of money

garlic parmesan... now. NOW. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

>order boneless wings
>they ask if I want ranch or veggies
>"What?"
>ranch or veggies?
>I don't get ranch if I get veggies?
>no, you can get an EXTRA ranch if you forfeit veggies
>ask if people usually end up using more than one cup of ranch with their wings
>the waitress says "usually"
>ask why they don't let you just order more when you're out
>she says "that's not how we do things"

I got the second cup of ranch, but I didn't even get through the first cup. But if I had gotten veggies, I would have needed the second cup. Their wings tasted like Arby's bbq tendies too, for 3x the price. Fuck BWW

Shit.

Why am i at work when it's my day off?

As someone in Delaware, this happens all the time. You saw nothing special. Delaware's only good native food is blue crabs and gauetemalan cuisine.