Decides to go vegan for a week

>decides to go vegan for a week
>wasn't that bad and is actually disgusted while walking past the meat section in the grocery store
wtf i hate meat now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9rwJmzVDE8&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>decide to go vegan for a week
>suffer brain damage from malnutrition
>wtf I hate meat now
>sent from my iPhone

checks out

OK enjoy your new dietary choice but we're omnivores so I'm going to keep eating meat because I can

>tfw friend went vegan
>went to hospital with dietary issues
>tfw two sisters went vegan
>one with health problems with dietary and other with vitamin deficiency
Yeah I'm not falling for the meme

>Decide to go full carnivore for a week
>Wasn't that bad and is actually disgusted while walking past the fruit & vegetable section in the grocery store
wtf I hate plants now

You have clearance to redirect to blog.

This is now a food gore/cringe thread.

Vegan-ish. I wouldn't stop myself from eating animal products if I *really* wanted to but that rarely ever happens. My groceries are always vegan.

You need to be paid thousands of dollars to speak at college campus's about how to do shit the right way. Your post was refreshing.

People get too caught up in labels, man.

Interestingly in terms of social analysis we very rarely see vegetarian threads attempting evangelical mass conversion. You are aware of course, there is no rapture?

youtube.com/watch?v=S9rwJmzVDE8&
>Vegans will defend this.

Dumpster diving is so retarded. Oh wow bread! the cheapest shit on the planet that you could make at home instead of rolling around in a dumpster.

Congratulations OP. You've successfully removed your blindfolds.

>implying carnivores aren't the majority when it comes to dumpster diving
just because some dumb vegan meme youtuber preaches about something it doesnt mean that every vegan is like him

Oh great, another vegan shill thread. You faggots are worse than the McChicken cunts.

This is magic bread that lasts for four months tho!

Back when I was poor and too stupid to figure out how to feed myself like a normal human, I would dive dumpsters for foods and stuff.

One of the grossest things I remember was a shared dumpster between a pizzeria and a sandwich shop. Every night they threw away a bunch of unused dough which would continue to rise until it completely filled the dumpster. I scooped some out of the middle and baked it once, but the dumpster essence remained.

So a quick tip for anyone who dumpster dives: be fucking careful and try to only take food that is in sealed and unopened packages. If a business has a rat problem it is common practice to lace the dumpster with rat poison.

hahahahaha. Oh man why the fuck people dumpster dive bread when no knead recipes exist what the fuck.

You have to look out for B12 and iron sources on a vegan diet
That said your friend and sisters should have looked more into it and remove meat gradually from their diet instead

You wont believe the amount of perfectly good food supermarkets throw out

>sister says shes going vegan
>says its not only better for you, but cheaper too
>literally gained 50 lbs and begging other people for money

ayy lmao

I recently went vegetarian, and doubt I'll look back. Although, I still love eggs and cheese. Not that I'm not disturbed by chick culling, or the like, but any reduction in meat consumption is good for the global food supply, and the environment. Really, though, I just craved better food than I was eating, and figured vegetarianism was a good excuse to go out of my way to get it.

Iron isn't something vegans need to worry about actually, unless they already have something wrong with them. But I and as I recently found out, many vegans I know, were actually anemic as meat eaters and were cured after going vegan, without supplements.