How do i find a gf in uni if im studying math and physics...

how do i find a gf in uni if im studying math and physics? should i drop the physics classes and start taking philosophy and english classes instead? I havent had a gf since my first year and that relationship ended horribly, but i miss the intimacy so much

>uni
Are you in Australia?

imagine having a gf like her, and getting to sniff her butthole every day

pay. do what all men must resort to for true affection. pay.

I am hoping with every fiber of my being that the mods will ban you.

Girls are a waste. You give them everything they want and they still bitch and moan and demand your attention away from your interests. Get a fleshlight and find a good lube.

no thanks, i like my women to have discernible arms and not to be sitting on what appears to be a part of a giant thumb.

where are her appendages?

>wait a few years for the muslim sharia caliphate to rule your country
>convert to islam
>acquire harem of nubile young art students
>????
>Profit!

This was terribly unfunny :/

>dream of having a clingy gf
>get one and its terrible
>dream of having a gf with issues
>get one and its terrible
>normal women wont look at me

what is this nightmare that is my life

Killer bod, but absolutely vacant eyes.

OP: join a reading club at your uni. There will be cute girls into books and '''intellectuals''' that you can impress with your knowledge of esoteric symbol magic.

>vacant eyes when staring into a webcam where the audience are fat and ugly lonely men

shocker

I think it's an affectation. It gives the illusion of solipsistic inaccessibility, autistic self-sufficiency. What you cannot obtain, even imaginatively, spurs your need that much more.

t. Camille Paglia

>reading meat holes

>develop some "math" skill
>think about how this skill can be used to create value for other people, in this case the girl
>approach the girl and offer your value
>now you have an excuse to talk and befriend her
>be professional and actually delivery your proprosed value
>after job ends you can try to hit on her, by this point you have a cue about the sucess rate
>if sucess rate is too low, move and don't waste your time
>repeat
Couldn't get the girl? Well at least you improved your community and improved your skill. Now repeat the process with another girl.

Also learn to screen. After 3 meetings you should be able to feel if you have any chance. Trust your instinct and if says you can't score, don't waste time and go for her friends.

>take meme business class instead of arts
Art class has 20 girls, you hit them and miss everytime. It was just a waste of time.
Business class teaches you how to create an infinite pool of possible avaliable girls to hit.

Miss Alice is a disgusting mutt

post your picture, lad

Also got 5 new contacts in one month using the technique I develloped in business class. It works to get jobs too.

I'm not saying that she's unattractive. I'm just saying that she's a fucking mutt.

This, what the fuck is that picture

Who is this semen demon?

You also said she's "disgusting"

I think he's one of them 'redpillers'

the fuck is with her arms?

is she /our girl/

them feet

Foot*

wdsmbt?

thompson is a hack

WHO HURT HER

find a mathlete partner in math club