Killed millions of people by preventing effective drugs from being sold to consumers

>killed millions of people by preventing effective drugs from being sold to consumers
>destroyed medical innovation and research
>worshiped by internet leftists and """"""""""""""""""""""""skeptics""""""""""""""""""""""""

why does the FDA exist?

because leftist love smelling their own farts and killing other people

no one worships the FDA for anything other than drug safety, where do you live lmao

Killer Queen's third bomb, Bait The Dust.
Veeky Forums, Killer Queen is already inside your board! That is what you are seeing! The switch for Killer Queen's third bomb has already been activated! Killer Queen's third ability, it is a bomb to bait away anyone who tries to seek the truth. It will activate in anyone who tries to get close to the archive in order to learn about me. It'll also activate if any poster happens to verbally reveal my identity and if he writes it down it'll immediately activate. Which means it is a bomb I implanted in Veeky Forums! And now, this is the real third ability of Killer Queen!

The FDA literally says that they will not prosecute people trying to import personal amounts of prescription, non-prescription, or even non-FDA approved drugs. I'm not a fan of the FDA either but it's a lie to say they kill people. A grandma trying to order her tapeworm medication from India is going to get it

>What is Thalidomide?

>unironically replying with facts and logic
You don't get it, do you?

Don't bump shill threads please. Use sage

>why does the FDA exist?
Because if it didn't then it would be legal to sell you pic related. You think a lot of people die from the FDA, but in reality the fact that it exists saves tens of millions of lives.

You don't get it. They WANT it to be legal to lie to consumers. Because Rush told them they have a moral imperative to bow down and cuck themselves for big business.

something that has killed a few dozen people a million years ago, while the FDA had literally murdered 100s of thousands of people

people calling us shills have no argument and can only argue from the standpoint of absolute MURDER

>dude snake oil strawman argument lmao

this is an extremely old 18th century argument
how fucking embarrassing

>dude trickle down economics is bad, but keynesian economics is good, I love being a little corporate cocksucker that defends the status quo all while pretending to be a rebel

Why don't you slit your own throat and kill yourself and your family?

>le trickle down
oh leftist children, when will you have an actual argument

Kill all leftists

SLIT THEIR FUCKING THROATS

KILL THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES

Kill everyone.

no, only kill leftists and natsocs

No. Everyone.

>but keynesian economics is good
Strawman.

>doesn't remember when trickle down was our official economic policy
>calls others children
Another clueless millenial.

sage and ignore

Fun fact: the third leading cause of American deaths is medical mistakes.

>>doesn't remember when trickle down was our official economic policy
it was never our official economic policy
reagan didn't do shit

we're living in a central banker dominated economy

How about we talk about Killer Queen: Bites the Dust instead, so how the temporal loop activates only when somebody learns the truth of Kira from his his target, so why doesn't the loop end immediately after he's killed everyone?

The FDA has actually killed 100s of thousands of people by restricting access to drugs though.

Liberals literally don't care.

People that defend the FDA are sociopaths.