Whats the biology behind women being worse than men at video games? SMore specifically, at esports...

Whats the biology behind women being worse than men at video games? SMore specifically, at esports. And if general athletic differences in real sports carry over to vidya (i.e. men are better than women), why are blacks worse at them than whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

hltv.org/matches/2297090/publiclirse-vs-games4u-fe-izaktv-summer-cup
pcgamesn.com/overwatch/overwatch-female-player-count
wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Scarlett
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oppression

Women have more abilities to build and maintain relationships therefore tend to not spend their time alone in their mom's basement, a necessity to excel at e-sports?

>as a fucking white male
Men are more likely to become autistically obsessed with dumb shit
/thread

this is a myth.

Culture and developmental factors?

About biology; we don't know but cultural factors are likely to be significant.

autism. niggers and women are rarely autistic so they don't give a shit about some trophy on the screen and would rather spend their time getting laid. it's also why esports are dominated by gooks.

But anons, there ARE autistic women who DO spend a lot of time playing games, why aren't there even a few who can compete at a male level?
For example, this is a tier 4 male CS team beating the single best female team in the game hltv.org/matches/2297090/publiclirse-vs-games4u-fe-izaktv-summer-cup - i'd show you a newer game if I had one, but female teams tend not to play against male teams out of embarrasment.

Numbers game. There are a few women =/= there's a pool of female gamers big enough in order to train pro gamers.

What about overwatch, where about 1/5 of the playerbase are women pcgamesn.com/overwatch/overwatch-female-player-count
Surely if men and women had an even distribution of gaming skill, every pro team (overwatch teams are of 6 players each) would have a woman, or there would be 1 female pro team for every 4 male teams. Yet after a year no tier 2 or higher team has a female in it, even in a game where you can do well by drooling on the keyboard as healer.
Or if you want a solo game, take starcraft, where the only semi-succesful female (male) pro is a female (male) wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Scarlett

>why are men and women different
Ugh I'm sick of this shit where even implying that men and women have different abilities is controversial.

Am not disproving this user, but just think it should be considered that player base likely does not equate to the actual time spent playing the game, nor in equal distribution of this time.

This may or may not be true, but consider that the subset of females that have spent more than say 1k hours on the game could constitute a much smaller fraction of the total player base than the assertion "1/5 of players are female" leads one the believe.

A hyperbole undoubtedly, but theoretically there could even be no female players with over 1k hours in the game without disproving the statistic you posited.

Games are training for hunting or fighting, cf. playing cats. Women don't do hunting or fighting, so they don't need training, so they don't play games.

This is also hyperbole, but as someone who plays a lot of overwatch, almost every single woman that plays overwatch only plays mercy, and female mercy mains spends 1000's of hours playing mercy only, they are unironically more autistic than men. Seriously. And most of them are still terrible.

>female (male)
This is just silly. I know we should respect pronouns but in a discussion about biology we should refer to someone's biological sex. It is clear that she is good at the game because she was born a he.

Its a meme, and that was my point.

How does it feel to still be a virgin in 2017 and having to go on sexist rants like this to feel good about yourself?

Fantastic.

Nice, good for you m8. So you admit that you are only angry at female gamers because we won't have sex with you?

>we
I'm not angry at anyone fren.

Really deflecting from the topic here, aren't we.

>women aren't even good at arguing without emotionally charged accusations

And no, I'm not a virgin.

But really, men have specialized into physical tracking, hunting, problem solving, fighting in groups etc because of our species' history.

My question is, how do women compare at resource management games. Because that's been their job for the past 10k years.

Sure dude. Going on about how all women suck at video games definitely isn't showing blatant sexism. Good luck ever getting pussy lol.

Ok
Don't feed it!

>And no, I'm not a virgin.
Sure you aren't. I bet that if I offered you sex right now you would fall on your knees and beg like the pitiful weak virgin you are. You are beneath me. I know your kind.

>But really, men have specialized into physical tracking, hunting, problem solving, fighting in groups etc because of our species' history.
Literally has nothing to do with videogames.

>My question is, how do women compare at resource management games. Because that's been their job for the past 10k years.

They'd be good, like they are at every game. Your tiny cock complex is showing here. You must have a really tiny penis. I bet you would love it if I got you a chastity cage and made you use it while I fuck a real man in front of you. A man who respects women.

retards itt ignored the only true answer

Friendly reminder posts like these are made by perverted trannies.

COPE

>Literally has nothing to do with videogames.
It's only your lack of imagination. Good imagination is needed for concentrated thinking for problem solving. Since women don't to problem solving, they don't need imagination, they can only reason about physical objects before their eyes.

This website is definitely not for you.

>all the basement dwelling women in this thread bitch about "basemt dwelling sexist men" on this thread when we just want to discuss something

That would be you insecure roastie

trannies roleplaying as women on Veeky Forums is really sad

I wonder who could be behind this post

There is nothing to cope for.

Videogames generally rely on reflexes and mental skill. Also less blacks play videogames (outside of fighting) than whites and asians.

Also blacks aren't better than whites at sports. That's an American delusion fed by the fact that blacks culturally are only perceived as successful when they play sports or are in entertainment. Other races promote various different things as being successful and some even look down at at sports and entertainment as a way of life. Think about how many white kids you know that try to go professional in the sport of their choice instead of going for an actual career, blacks on the other hand promote this as one of the only viable ways of being successful.

isn't there legitimate research indicating that, on average, men are better at manipulating imaginary objects in the imagination? Stuff like being given a 2d picture of a 3d object and being able to figure out what the view from the other side looks like.

>why are blacks worse at them than whites?
because blacks are only 10% of US population and most of them don't come from families where vidya is an option. they are either not working or playing different games. it's a simple numbers game

it's the same reason blacks don't dominate golf, tennis, or hockey; because they're not playing it. all three sports would be dominated by blacks if they weren't all focused on football and basketball. just look at women's tennis, all the top american pros are black, because ther'es no football teams and the WNBA is shit.

>Also less blacks play videogames (outside of fighting) than whites and asians.
True
>Other races promote various different things as being successful and some even look down at at sports and entertainment as a way of life.
True

It's all about practice.
Women can get laid a lot easier than men, and who would play vidya when they can have sex?

I have a huge penis and still find time for a quick sesh or two :)

I'm not him and I don't know what you define as sexism, but what he's saying is true. I play(ed) support at GM, mostly Lucio if you're wondering, but my Mercy was terrible. I could hardly make high impact plays and would frequently die when I shouldn't have. However, when the enemy team has a mercy you look at their profile. It will almost always be 90% or more Mercy, and 10% or less of other heroes. Usually D.Va, but often Lucio too.

Thing is about the Mercy players is that they ARE still terrible. The gameplay is pressing shift every 2 seconds and holding a beam on people until you get your ultimate, then hiding and pressing Q once the opposing team has blown all theirs. The hero is stupid and requires no strategy other than being able to predict when to hide and where the best place to hide is.

I'm not talking on topic, sorry about that. I can't really comment on the thread's subject aside from saying that I think they don't have the same competitive drive as men and aren't very often willing to invest the large amounts of time and practice required to get to a top level. That's a general statement; show me a girl that's doing that and I'll be wrong.

You are still pretty sexist. My mains are Mercy, Dva, and Mei and I made to diamond a couple of seasons ago.

The thing is that because you disgusting virgins go for months without seeing a single female, the moment you see one online you think that woman represents all women. You fucking disgusting virgins. Have you ever had sex with someone who was willing and enjoyed it?

Males are much more inclined to compete with each other and try and become the best at things they do than females are. To what degree this is a biological or a cultural trait is pretty much impossible to determine, though.

Autistic people tend to obsess over a certain topic and accumulate an immense degree of skill and knowledge in said topic regardless as to whether they had any natural aptitude towards said topic or not. Naturally, this would include videogames and Autism rates are much higher in males.

Probably a male cuck

Women are dumber than men, that's all there is to it

Autism isnt in the majority of males or game players either.

reason gooks dominate esports is because theyve got the highest IQs of the world
Saying otherwise is closing your eyes to facts

>grid neurons exist in our brain and let us navigate 3d environments
>such as the real world
>or video games
>men evolved to be hunters and as such have higher concentration of grid neurons