Any advice for weening myself off milk? it's my go to protein source but I feel like it's doing me more harm then good

any advice for weening myself off milk? it's my go to protein source but I feel like it's doing me more harm then good.

suck your dad's dick

>I feel like it's doing me more harm then good
Please elaborate. What makes you feel that way?

Soy is the best alternative for protein but rice milk tastes best in coffee.

this, tried it once and never drank milk again

What the fuck is up with all the anti dairy shills recently. The white race is the only race to frequently drink milk, it gives us strength, now all of a sudden "random you know who's" start making threads about how milk is evil and "bad" for us.

should I order this? looks pretty good?

i like rice milk a lot for non-coffee things, it kinda filters out in coffee.. hemp milk is great steamed in coffee though. it's very foamy.

back to your containment board

Milk contains high amounts of estrogen, much higher than anything else we ingest
Estrogen is the reason most of our western men are such immense faggots and our teenage girls are sprouting tits and asses at 10 years old
Oh and soy is almost as bad too so stay away from that

nice advice

>I feel like it's doing me more harm then good.
Explain.

You will never be able to consume anything with dairy ever again. Think about it, because it's a big step. There's milk products in a lot of things you wouldn't expect.

desu just eat enough meats and you'll be fine.
nuts work, peanut butter etc
try out different milk substitutes, I think unsweetened almond milk is probably the best.
Try and avoid soy for the reasons posted in this thread.

Also milk is still essential in making sauces, flavorings, desserts, cheeses, its fine, but in moderation and not drinking 3 cups a day.

It's not helping his spelling, for one.

He's not white.

He's right. Less dairy was linked with a diminution of cases of cancer, notably colorectal, and various auto-immune and inflammatory diseases.

Not only that but an exclusion of dairy products apparently works wonder for acne if you suffer from it. I can testify.

If you want to read more on the subject read book on Okinawa population. No milk consumption. Yet perfect health, perfect mind, until 100-110 years old easily.

Milk is fucking shit. Modern milk is even worse. Lay off the white jew.

>apparently works wonder for acne if you suffer from it. I can testify.

Depends entirely on the person. I had bad acne as a teen. I tried cutting out dairy to fix that. No milk, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, etc. For months. Made zero impact on my acne.

Perhaps some people have a bad reaction to it but it's far from a certain thing.

Lack of milk drinkers and meat eaters is why japan lost to America.
t. a japanese politician who started doing heavy propaganda on drinking milk.

We didn't start drinking milk in the modern age of faggots and bimbo teenagers.

Sauces, faggot

Know what else causes cancer?

Vegetarianism

>Long term vegetarian diet changes human DNA raising risk of cancer and heart disease

> Vegetarian populations are nearly 40 per cent more likely to suffer colorectal cancer than meat eaters, a finding that has puzzled doctors because eating red meat is known to raise the risk.

> Populations who have had a primarily vegetarian diet for generations were found to be far more likely to carry DNA which makes them susceptible to inflammation.

Scientists in the US believe that the mutation occured to make it easier for vegetarians to absorb essential fatty acids from plants.

But it has the knock-on effect of boosting the production of arachidonic acid, which is linked to inflammatory disease and cancer. When coupled with a diet high in vegetable oils - such as sunflower oil - the mutated gene quickly turns fatty acids into dangerous arachidonic acid.

>tfw love milk but slowly developing lactose intolerance
It makes me fart a shitload like 5ish hours later.

>> Populations who have had a primarily vegetarian diet for generations were found to be far more likely to carry DNA which makes them susceptible to inflammation.

Interesting. Inflammation is one of the leading precursors to cancer.

>weening

milk tastes disgusting. i use dairy milk for cooking, and i eat cheese and butter and stuff. but for cereal/drinking i always have almond milk

citation needed