What's the one (1) book I read in front of a woman to attract her? She's like you, Veeky Forums

What's the one (1) book I read in front of a woman to attract her? She's like you, Veeky Forums.

I'm attractive, so I don't need a book

Pics or it didn't happen

Go back to r.eddit with that lingo you cancerous fucking faggot

>posting pics on Veeky Forums

'no'

>implying I need a book to attract a lady

Women are inherently stupid. They don't care what you're reading, they care about your social status, looks, money, and how aggressive you are (the more aggressive,abusive, violent, and domineering a man is,the more attractive he is to women.)
Some fat neckbeard isn't going to attract women, no matter what he is reading.

What's the point of that thing? Can that even get hard?

I'm not afraid of no goatse

You're a 6 or 7

50 Shades of Grey? Twilight? Divergent? Hunger Games? Potter?

send your wife over and we'll see

... Anti-Oedipus. Instant bj if I find his margin notes useful.

Unless you are ripped under that jacket you are nothing special.

These pics got pretty famous on the internet a few years back, the guy is a sexual predator and you can even see his ankle bracelet under his sock.

Hint: It's a dildo.

So, no, it can't get hard.

And to answer OP, this is what you read.

You are hideous. Three at best. You genuinely look deformed.

Maybe but I went to Starbucks the other day and some 6/10 girl definitely looked at me. I was reading A Very Short Introduction to Ancient Greece at the time and while I'm sure she had no idea what I was reading I'm choosing to believe it was the book that caused her glance to be my cast my way.

pls no bully

Nah, he is just kind of handsome. Prob more than the average 4ch can offer.

We look at other people's faces all the time, it means nothing.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You're okay looking. If you really want to attract girls with a book, read something contemporary on a bus, preferably something that was recently adapted into a Movie, things such as Cloud Atlas or Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

average

Well when does it mean something?

If it happens repeatedly and for too long. Just a look is nothing.

Check their seat afterwards, if there is a moist sponge-like mark there, you know she was interested.

tbqh, that's what happened. actually made me feel a bit uncomfortable when I had to walk to the bathroom. i'm a cutie so it's understandable.

Prolonged staring and smiling is also a good hint. Could even be the opposite, where they actively avoid looking at you because they're too bashful.

I'll answer genuinely.

Sex and Character by Otto Weininger.

Anything, just b urself.

5/10 maybe a 6 if you shave.

kek

>that dead stare

lol

A feminist biography of Sylvia Plath, obviously

cute

hawt 2bh :^)

This or Bukowski if I just wanted to get laid around college, something redpilled like Mishima if I wanted to attract a quality girl

yu-gi-oh comics work for me

You laugh but I once fucked a girl who asked me what I was reading, and it was literal gay smut.

actually pretty sad

You should read whatever you want, as long as it isn't paperback.

what book should I read to impress my three and a half crushes in school Veeky Forums?

If she's like me I want nothing to do with her. Mad bitch.

i just hope so much it was a white woman taking the photo

cute but please trim your beard

harry potter

ouch

3 or 4
you look really hard t get along with

I've been reading Gravity's Rainbow in public for the past two months and I did actually have a few women initiate a conversation about it.

The problem was that they asked what it was about.

You're an idiot if you think reading a book about gay sex written by a fascist is going to convince any college girl to fuck you.

Same but they were all at least in their 40s

Bit of a nu-male cuck-face look about you, desu.

Cuckhold literature only.
Waterland, Ulysses, White Nights, The Good Soldier, etc.

Most white men have that kind of face

HOL UP

Now you're gettin' it, BOI

You've got that, "I'm a school shooter" kind of face.

Better than having that low life criminal look about you that blacks have.

Or having that blank, thousand yard stare of ants that Asians have.

Veeky Forums sticky

Not joking, bro. You can fuck all three if you follow their guidance.

Finnegans Wake

Fuck all three whom?

>Veeky Forums
>taking fashion advice from broke autistic college students
Okay.

PUSSY DESTROYERS ON THE PROWL

Hold your women back, gents.

Kek forgot pic

I pretty confident to say they they look better than the average Veeky Forums poster.

that they*

Guaranteed response

is this Veeky Forums?
Because I got called a Veeky Forums sticky and I don't want it anymore.

Fucked one of them yesterday

forgot to attach pic that I always remember when I see these kinds of shots.

What did he mean by this?

The meme is that he is so terrible his posture gets rekt by that female bag he's carrying

>Fucked one of them yesterday

How'd you do it?

Lolita or The unbearable lightness of being.

>i'm a cutie so it's understandable.

cuck/10

Anything by Tolstoy.

Or anything Russian desu.

Joke's on you I'm always well dressed and am horrible with women

Knew a girl who read the first 30 pages of unbearable lightness and then spent two months talking about it and how I reminded her of one of the characters, but she literally never read any further in the book.

That's pathetic.
But seriously, girls end up loving Kundera and more than a few u know read religiously every work with his name

Someone is frustrated

>What's the one (1) book I read in front of a woman to attract her? She's like you, Veeky Forums.
I'd like to try and answer this seriously.

If we're assuming the opposite is the true question (what book could a girl read to catch your eye?) then its a very precarious question.
Just because someone is reading a certain book doesn't mean they'll exemplify any special traits. They might be a normalfag poser, a psued, or something else altogether.
The most preferable outcome is of course someone who is reading a book because they are legitimately interested by it and stand to gain some sort of pleasure or knowledge from reading it. Or alternatively, someone who reads a book earnestly, even if the enjoyment or edification to be gained from it ultimately goes over their head, but they set out willing to learn. Honesty is key to both of these good outcomes.
Really what the question seems to be driving at though is "what book would be a good conversation starter for someone of your tastes?", which in my opinion defeats the purpose of reading altogether. If you are the kind of person who reads to flaunt it or portray yourself as someone you aren't, it would be good if you thought about that and tried to fix it.
Besides, there is a chance you attract the wrong type of person, a poser or some such, who likely has nothing great to offer to you.
In summary, I think it is best to read for enjoyment or enlightenment, and if in doing so you happen to meet an interesting person, then that's simply fortunate.

To answer the question directly, although it is as I said precarious, I would go with my philosophy and read something I enjoy or find useful/interesting. I am currently reading Nine Stories by J. D. Sallinger and enjoying it very much. I also have yet to finish Les Fluers Du Mal and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
So we'll say those three for the sake of the question.

none of you will end up with who you want

I personally recommend Oscar Wilde or Anne Rice, from her specifically Claiming of Sleeping Beauty. Many chicks like that kind of literature.

I'm not such a fucking tool I'd take these books around to pick up girls but I know for a fact there's a lot of women who would go for it.

Who you want was never what she is

that's implicit