How do I get good at shitposting?

How do I get good at shitposting?
I see some of the threads here and im startled by how good some of the shitposts are, their brevity, how they strike exactly the right chord
Any books on shitposting theory?

my diary desu

i tried to read it before starting with the egyptians and i didnt get it

Have you taken the red pill?

yeah
kill women and minorities

Start with the Greeks. Socrates was a prolific shitposter.

Jajajaja u is a funny guy Opie

Listen kiddo, if youre not a Canadian just give up

Leave the shitposting to the real experts

I always make very difficult threads that very few people post in.

And every now and then I'll make a 'what are you all reading' thread if I haven't seen one and these stay on the front page for a sufficient amount of time. I do these because I am a huge attention whore and I like having people see what I'm reading.

I read Ancient Geometry and Economics. I'm about to own someone in a Henry George thread I made in Veeky Forums right now. Get on my level.

your post is really boring

you've never kissed a girl

Aussies come first you sticky maple cunt.

ok. ok. wow. just... ok. you seem so stupid that you don't have to "try", just post your opinions as naturally as they come to you and they'll naturally come off as shitposting you fucking loser

I've kissed multiple. And will kiss many more the way things are going.

It's informative. People that just say things so that others will enjoy what they say are dumb. No one likes saying things that others want to hear. Or do they? Even if they did, it wouldn't matter. Say things because they are true. Not because others say they want to hear them.

>ok. ok. wow. just... ok. you se
enough with this retardo memo, you fucking faggo, kill yourself-o

Start with the copy pastas

Why, user, you're already doing it!!

really?

start small, start simple
good ol' "no u" and ab hominens can take you a long ways

Start with the Canadians

Instead of 'parodying' a certain extreme or unpopular viewpoint, or worse just spewing some buzzwords associated with it, you have to express it in a pure enough fashion as to expose its inner absurdity. ie. You have to be more /pol/ than the /pol/ack himself.

Move to Australia and study under a professor of shitposting.

lol
ya

ya

Stay the fuck where ya came from ya mangy cuntshit.

Canadians are a living example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

just watch me...

~Le

Call it raw talent I guess!

succ

What the fuck aussies deserve to be gassed. With their stupid whiny accents and lack of knowledge. Fuck aussies.
Does Alaska count?

Academia-media-publishing industrial complex

Unfalsifiability

Pseuds

Driving about while drinking coffee and feeling sad