There are still people who legitimately believe McDonalds uses fake meat or fake eggs, as if these are a thing

>There are still people who legitimately believe McDonalds uses fake meat or fake eggs, as if these are a thing

The only such thing as fake meat is pushed by Vegans you fools, there is no "fake meat". Just because meat is put through a grinder it doesn't suddenly become not meat, and just because eggs are frozen or come pre broken it doesn't suddenly become not eggs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCm6INQ09yY&t=1s
yourquestions.mcdonalds.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree but at the same time I feel like if we could truly know everything that goes on behind the scenes it probably gross more than a few people out.

Transparency within the food industry does exist but unfortunately most of it is agenda bound with groups like peta, and other activism groups. It would gross people out for sure but it's likely to not turn a whole bunch of people away. I've seen every kind of slaughterhouse videos I can think of, some really degrading, disgusting practices; yet, today I had breakfast with bacon, eggs, and a dinner with a cheeseburger.

>Supporting the clown jew

>did you see that pink chicken SLIME they use in their mcnuggets? that's disgusting! i'm glad i know how to cook my own meat, i'm never supporting those barbarians again
>*takes ground beef from package and forms burgers*

I actually love McDonald's.
Stumbling home drunk with a big bag of For Me's before firing up the Chan for a few hours of shitposting is the highlight of my week.

You live life well

I knew a girl that swore up and down that mcdonald fries were cotton based.

you can't make shit like this up

Fake meat refers to fillers like soy that are used to cut cost. For example, subway grilled chicken tested as having only 50% chicken.

I'm not one to moralize about mcdonald's but so called "pink slime" is significantly more processed than ground beef

Subway is fucking horrid, I stopped eating there the day I learned that the grill marks on their grilled chicken are fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=NCm6INQ09yY&t=1s

Pink slime is an urban myth you dumb shit

wow I sure am convinced by your mcdonald's advertisement
cmon man use some critical thinking

I think you don't know what pink slime is.

You're right, it has nothing at all to do with McNuggets.

Pink slime is slang for "lean finely textured beef", aka LFTB in the world of processed food production. Basically, it's really low grade ground beef. Rather than recognizable bits of beef like you'd find in most "ground beef", it's this liquid beef slurry--Imagine what you'd get if you stuck beef in a blender.

I have no idea if McDonald's uses it or not, but it most certainly is a thing. It ends up in cheap shitty processed food like TV dinners or pre-made burger patties.

Look at this pic. You see those little craters and such on there? This is a "pink slime" patty. The craters form when bubbles of the meat slurry come up to the surface and pop, leaving behind a ring shape. You don't see this on a properly made hamburger because that would contain pieces of beef, not a liquid slurry that bubbles and pops.

Yeah and they're just a money laundering coop for pedo elites anyway. I wouldn't recommend trying their "mayo"

>Imagine what you'd get if you stuck beef in a blender.

I see no issue with this.

Only on this board will people crucify you if you don't eat insects, fish eyeballs, and cow tongues because it's cultured but are above eating low grade beef put through a ginder because THATS DISGUSTING

i could see why you would think so because mcd meat is just really nasty bits mushed into pattieform

My vegetarian grandma died at 52 from cancer.

My grandpa ate mcdonalds every day for his life until he died at 87 years old.

In fact, you almost never find vegetarians who live that old... they all die from some weird disease or other.

>In fact, you almost never find vegetarians who live that old... they all die from some weird disease or other.

FUN FACT:

Contrary to popular assumption, vegetarian India actually has some of the worlds highest rates of Cancers of the digestive tract.

>I see no issue with this

You don't see how it would have a really nasty texture compared to a normal hamburger?

It's not dangerous or anything, but it's certainly not pleasant to eat.

>Not grinding your own grounded meat
Eat shit, McCuck

>You don't see how it would have a really nasty texture compared to a normal hamburger?
>It's not dangerous or anything, but it's certainly not pleasant to eat.

I mean, I've eaten McDonalds burgers plenty of times...they are pleasant enough, certainly not offensive in any way.

1) your standards are terribly low.
2) McD's doesn't use pink slime in their burgers.

Now fake cheese on the other hand...

I just want to point out that the eggs at McD's do not come pre-broken or frozen. They use real eggs. I know this because I worked there for about two years in high school and I hated the morning shift. We'd have to crack open so many fucking eggs and sometimes the shell would get in there. After a while I got so sick of it I stopped fishing the shell out and just smashed it up and let it cook. The meat definitely came frozen but I assure you the meat was real. Not high quality, but it was proper beef. Nothing there really was sketchy at all, except maybe the mayo/tartar sauce. They sit out all fucking day and never get refrigerated. If no one comes in for a while and you come get a McChicken, you're getting some nasty mayo that has been sitting at the end of the dispenser for a while. I simply order everything with no sauce when I go there, but honestly the food is fine. Again, not healthy or high quality but it's real food around the board.

We already have that in Canada

yourquestions.mcdonalds.ca/

I like you!

>They sit out all fucking day and never get refrigerated
that industrial grade mayo is practically 95% oil anyway

It's lemon cheese

>You don't see this on a properly made hamburger because that would contain pieces of beef

mcdonalds is the proper way to make a burger

>he said what I wanted to hear so now I like him. I don't like people that say things I don't like to hear
Okay