ITT Thread: Famous people who browse Veeky Forums

ITT Thread: Famous people who browse Veeky Forums

Petko, you are literally the GOAT human bean

Other urls found in this thread:

rhizome.org/editorial/2012/mar/27/tao-lin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think so.

wtf, I love tennis now!

The most famous person to ever browse Veeky Forums was Tao Lin and even he abandoned this cesspit at the first hint of success.

Was expecting better desu

what are you talking about?

lit is famous itself! We're referenced in an actual novel that actual literary people enjoy Although most of lit hates the book and it is indeed terribly boring despite its formal innovation in contemporary prose.

Yes, the book I'm talking about is Taipei

Myself: in the future I will be a famous writer.

I found that book relentlessly depressing, and it reminded me why I don't use drugs any more.

pic related the second most "famous" person known to visit Veeky Forums

>formal innovation in contemporary prose.
kys

I haven't read it, how is /lit referenced in it?

cringeworthily

How do you know that OP? Is Veeky Forums actually filled with geniuses? Can someone write something impressive for me? I just want to know if I'm wasting my time here or not. Please if you're stupid don't reply, a genius post will be all.

imma rant for a sec about something totally unrelated

pure nudity isn't necessarily the most attractive state a human can adopt

neither is when a human is clothed

the middle way is wherein a portion of the body is concealed in such a way as to accentuate the natural curves of the body that would not otherwise get highlighted by the natural light that could tend to "similarize" in tone or hue the underlying muscles and shape of the body.

When you make the ass "square", you have the hipster panty or the thong. This is contrary to natural beauty.
The bikini panty is the ultimate aesthetic.

Check your calculus, your golden rule.

>most of lit hates the book
>how to detect a good book

Seriously, most of this board hates our genius work because they're too stupid and don't understand what we're doing. The famous people who come here are the actual geniuses.

I can explain how being a genius works so 90% of you can understand.

The good old days of chan culture. It was a secret for geniuses from across the world.
What I'm saying is an undoubtable truth because of the consistent relationship between these 4 facts.

1) There are famous people here (Induced through my observation of this thread. I'm having a clear and distinct perception through my eyes which is connected to my mind (As long as I'm not having delusions (I know I'm not having delusions because the people I perceive clearly and distinctly are not treating me as they would if i were delusional (if my perception of those people is also a delusion or I'm simply being tricked by an evil genius I )) connection is I'm not ) )

C) therefore there are geniuses. This is deducible because why would a famous person come to an anonymous board if they weren't geniuses.)

2)

This is an indubitable truth.

This man is an example of a genius. We're on a different wave length than the rest of humanity. You all think the same thing because of mass media and we're not. Our thoughts are perfectly unique because we spend a lot of our time away from you enjoying our minds. This is why literature is so perfect for us and meditating the pinnacle of human experience.

I suggest you non-geniuses leave, it's pointless for you to be here. You spam your thoughts that don't resonate with us and you don't appreciate the work we do because it's way over your head. Please, just fucking leave, Veeky Forums is not the place for you!

wait what is this from

Fuck off René, go burn yourself in that fireplace you have.

I would tell you but the dialect of your text suggests considerable time spent in tumblr.

It's a Tao Lin interview. Apparently he gets google alerts whenever his name is mentioned so have at it

I'm going to only ever do interviews by email but include things like [Long pause] in my replies.

Veeky Forums isn't a good place as a whole to exist as the filth on these Arizona boards corrupts mankind even more and temps some of them to scorn

rhizome.org/editorial/2012/mar/27/tao-lin/

> nested parenthesis
stop reading

go to bed

[long pause] What a faggot

oh god

thanks

lmao

LMAOing at your life

[Long pause] same

You can't ask the elephant in the room to do a dance for you, although he just did.

Anyone here believe they are going to achieve any level of fame and recognition in the future?

i want to say there was compelling evidence that my boy, tommy pinecone, at one time shitposted on Veeky Forums

he might even be here now

Why does media romanticize smoking? Why don't they romanticize wiping with toilet paper?

head to sleep, Tom

yellow teeth doesn't show up in b&w pictures.

Or bathing, or putting in deodorant.

i think ill get a book published someday but it wont go anywhere. so i wont really be famous, but i might have to answer the occasional email.

Maybe Jimmy Kimmel. Nobody just throws around the phrase "no discernible talent"

I wanna get [my balls] in her pants.

Publishing a book is the only vague dream that keeps me going, and I think it is possible because I've had short stories published and won prizes for them before. I know this is 2edgy4me but I can't see myself ever enjoying any sort of conventional career I'm currently headed towards. Maybe I'll mellow out by the end of my degree, sure, but for the meantime the vain 'hope' of being published is what keeps me waking up each morning. I guess it's a little Sisyphean. It's not the actual act of getting published but the dream of it. Maybe it's for the best that I fail, then, in this respect, so then at least I might make it to 99 - unpublished but alive at least.

They were lost moments,
strewn among my father's things,
and my mother's dust

She's a lesbo though.

It was written for him by some 4channer. Even i noticed it.