Weird food that gives you heatburn pic related. I love them but they destroy me

Weird food that gives you heatburn pic related. I love them but they destroy me.

>heatburn

Really? I find bananas cure my heartburn. So creamy.

For me it's fries.

I've never experienced heartburn, having been vegan since I was 9 years old.

Have you tried eating them ripe? The bananas pictured their are several days from ripe.

i thought i was the only one

green tea gets me in a bad way too.

>their
srry. I haven't eaten anything today. Just got up.

[spoiler]Your parents are shit.[/spoiler]

But making a conscious choice and sticking with it is praiseworthy in and of itself, so you've got that at least.

nice bait

Kek yeah I goofed.

I eat them ripe or not. It just depends on my mood. But either way I get the heartburn.

have you tried with/in oatmeal? oatmeals usually pretty easy on the stomach. if you like to make it with milk, milk supposedly helps with heartburn

2 minute noodles or ramen as seppos call it

Only faggots experience heartburn. I fucking ram every food i come across straightly into my stomach and down it with beer. I NEVER EVER experienced that faggot ass feeling you call 'heartburn'.

Whoa we got a badads here

*badass

I magically became lactose intolerant a few years back so milk also gives me bad heartburn and I shit my guys out to boot. Fml.

its acid reflux, drink milk for base equalization, and eat them with other food

You don't feel heartburn because you ram dicks all the way down your throat and the cum coats your esophagus

faggot

>gettign heartburn from bananas
nigga you need a doctor

Guava paste

Holy shit. Where would you even get that.

from guavas

I am the same. Used to eat the shit out of bananas, but now they give me heartburn, even when I'm taking nexium.

Started getting heartburn a few years ago, after working in a call center job, I think because I was taking Excedrin to combat the headaches from the headphones they made us wear.

Kek

Glad we got that cleared up

I worked a job like that once. Fucking hated it. I'll never go back.

>taking medication for heartburn
holy shit just eat a normal diet

bananas
dairy
lunch meat
coffee
alcohol
nuts
mustard
salad dressing
tea
chips
hummus
carbonation
chocolate
potatoes
coconut water
granola bars
being alive

Fucking water. I can't drink it on an empty stomach.

Please tell me your trolling.

ITT any food-related discomfort = "heartburn"

>granola bars
me too
you're probably just watering down your stomach acid which is just like having more stomach acid whichll probably fuck you up a bit if you have problems with heartburn already

i used to get heartburn sometimes in my teenage years but i haven't had it in years even when i eat complete trash junk food now

wtf

bread

>food
>heartburn
The action of chewing is the actual cure to this malfunction

Acid reflux. Soda, beer, liquor, and energy drinks are fine, but water, fruit juice, and milk are all agony.

>gets heartburn from bananas, a notoriously easy fruit to digest
u are fukked