Tfw I realize I am a literary genius but the life of a writer is boring as hell

>tfw I realize I am a literary genius but the life of a writer is boring as hell
What do, Veeky Forums? I have a very high IQ, so I can probably do anything I put my mind to, but there are so many options that I can't decide. Should I just stay with literature and try to save it, or should I do something more exciting?

>inb4 ur not a literary genius!!! >:((( prove it!!
Believe whatever protects your fragile self-esteem, I don't care. I, however, know that I am a genius. I have no need to prove myself to anime-watching idiots on the internet. I am simply here to amuse myself.

OP is to intelligent too live the life of a writer

>life of writer is boring as hell

don't be a writer then, idiot

If you won't live up to your potential, you didn't have it in the first place.

Stop shitting up the board and kill yourself, you worthless autistic piece of shit.

How would you save literature?

>jealous talentless loser
Keep trying to tell yourself that no one but you has talent, please. Keep doing it, because it truly amuses me.

ok. ok. wow. just... ok. you are a gigantic fucking faggot and you know that if you were actually a literary genius you'd unleash it upon the world instead of asking fucking Veeky Forums for advice you fucking faggot

>high IQ
>wants to be a writer

heh

>"literary genius"
>"very high IQ"
>so much better than us "anime-watching idiots"
>has to ask us "anime-watching idiots" what he should do with his life

top kek, m9

I now know you're bait. I made no statement about your 'talent', but simply said that wasted potential is useless. If you don't do what you think you are able to, it doesn't really matter if you were able. Do your best.

write a book on the social dynamics of a woman's ass

Be a writer or don't OP. It's no sweat off my back.

sage for bait thread

It's so odd that we have these threads so often. The OP plays the same part, says the same things as the time before.
Do you think it's all the same person, or a contingent of lonelies grasping for (You)s?

Oh, you.. You!

Go for a jog

If you have an IQ and can do anything, cure cancer. Don't write another book. We have enough.

feel ur pain op. i am too smart to shower in the mornings

How the fuck is this thread still alive?

Lrn2sage assholes

how to sage

>I am simply here to amuse myself.
If Veeky Forums entertains you, you can't call the life of a writer boring.

Thats a good topic, would read

A few things that are more exciting than the life of a writer are selling cocaine and killing yourself.

You should try it.

share, genius-user, share the smart things with us

we like them, they're good

if you were a genius you wouldnt be on Veeky Forums, this is a lit board. talk about a book or leave. if you started it maybe lit will give positive advice.