This book is the ultimate redpill. Prove me wrong

This book is the ultimate redpill. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struwwelpeter
teachingchildrenphilosophy.org/BookModule/Frederick
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm here to fuck you up.

The red pill is for fags

Is stink cheese man red pill

So much nostalgia right now

No, the real red pill is the wizard of Oz musical spinoff the wiz

The red pill is that little slice of relaxation right before you take that first sip of coffee in the morning

The red pill is finally realising that all of humanity are like variations of flowers growing from the same vine, and we all need to help each other get as much water (kinky sex) and sunlight (education) as possible.

Filthy kommie.

It's like driving to work without hitting any red lights

That's insensitive to asexuals who don't enjoy kinky sex

Asexuals and autists are just people who haven't taken the red pill yet. There is a cure for being sexually boring.

spoken like a true cuck

pro tip: stop drinking from plastic bottles, xenoestrogens leeches into your beverage and distort your hormone levels. it's why there aren't any real men today.

Checkmate, Atheists.

try to swallow your tin foil hat. seriously try it, no chewing

Patrician children's book.

this is the book my mother used to teach me how to read.

Alpha as fuck

your mom taught you to neg?

That's not negging, negging would be to say: it's a lovely hat I've seen lots of people wearing that one lately, or where did it come from its an interesting choice.

That dog is just being a cunt.

what, he can't offer his honest opinion when asked for it without being a cunt?

I thought the point of negging was to induce the other person's insecurities? So wouldn't it be "That's a nice hat, but it looks bad on you."

this is wonderful

Yeah, both of mine did that too. The subtle the better. You don't want her to see you as the source of her insecurities.

Yeah, otherwise people would just be openly insulting each other all the time. That's not the way the world works you autistic fuck.

>babby can't into social interaction

>let's all lie to each other because some people can't take the truth
i'm sure that won't fuck anything up in a society.

hell, all he said was no, he didn't tell her that it's ugly, he just said no. i'm pretty sure the autist here isn't me, but your overreactions to a fairly simple interaction between two walking and talking dogs.

>Making a mountain out of a social molehill.
Yep, that's autism.

shit sorry I was meant to reply to the dude you were replying to lmao desu senpai

the dog isn't being a cunt, whoever's said the dog is being a cunt is an autist.

Fuck off /Plebbit/

>fumbling around in a discussion, not knowing who to respond to
>SOMEONE ELSE HERE IS AN AUTIST

i think the main thing we can gather from this thread is that to read your children children's books, is to condemn them to autism.

Autists on a autist witch hunt for the autiest aut that ever auted.

autism personified, friends.

anyone else constantly get "calle" in their captchas?

It is non-stop CALLE for me too, bud.

By the way, I am , thanks for the insult. It makes me overcompensate with friendliness while simultaneously letting my true self retreat further and further into the shell.

Soon I'll implode something fierce.

well we can't have you enjoying yourself with abnegation, you just gotta grin and bear being a wonderfully adjusted individual.

this thread is currently too at peace, it must find conflict before the infection spreads.

>letting my true self retreat further and further into the shell.
>Soon I'll implode something fierce.

*tips fedora*

green means go go dogs go

What's that Dr. Seuss book where they drink from a lake of gooey blue water that has the consistency of wax? I have this image of one of the Dr. Seuss characters slurping up that lake goo and I can't figure this out by googling it....

Keep talking, tough guy, and I'll implode all over your face.

>nobody posted der struwwelpeter yet
der struwwelpeter is the first repill for every german boy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struwwelpeter

Pft. Get on my level.

teachingchildrenphilosophy.org/BookModule/Frederick

>bleeding before being cut
what is this madness?!