What did the mental micros known as women mean by this?

What did the mental micros known as women mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"It's okay because it's just hedonistic fiction that hurts no one."
*criticizes any hedonistic fiction that men enjoy - especially when the women are attractive*

The fact 50 shades of Grey sold the way it did... It gives you a hard time not taking that redpill shit seriously.

Women are simply worthless compared to us as white men

women in general < men in general
color is irrelevant

True. But we need them to create more white men.

Nice try. I am inherently superior. Try Schopenhauer's On Women or Weininger's Sex and Character for proof.
Don't even get me started on how many races I am superior to

When are people going to realize that women are irrational children that have no contextual awareness and are only capable of believing what their emotions make them feel
They didn't mean anything by this

This. They are barely more conscious than a rock

> I'm reading fanfics in public, faggots, who is the boss now?

Women unironically want to be raped
Not flattered
Not aggressively pursued
Non con sensually fucked
The irony being that they want it, so it is consensual. But admitting this would release all the tension and modesty that women need to reach peak arousal
Not that it is legal or even practical (as an ugly virgin) to rape them. But once you realize this truth you will finally begin to decode the mystery of female sexuality
Look up therapists' testimony on orgasm during rape. It Is suggested that women orgasm more often during violent rape than consensual sex
Forced sex is consistently reported as one of the top female sex fantasies
Pic related is one of the most famous "sex symbols" of all time, and Brando plays a violent rapist
But all women ever talk about is how hot he is

It's been known for most of civilization until pic related infiltrated enough academia, media, and politics to brainwash people otherwise.

We watched that in school and all the girls went crazy over Brando
It was actually a redpill for me at the time

inb4 a guy like this enters the thread and comes to the defense of nuance through anecdotal evidence

A person who has rape fantasies, does not actually want to get raped in reality.
That kind of masochism involves an elaborate mise en scene with the specific position to be occupied by the executioner (say, the Dominatrix), the position which is in no way simly that of a sadist, but the much more ambiguous position of the enslaved Master who, on a contractual basis, executes the order of his masochist partner. Mutatis mutandis, the same goes for the sadist, who also wants his victim to occupy the specific position which is DEFINITELY NOT that of the subject who, as part of the contract, accepts his pain and enjoys it -- it is part of the sadist's pleasure that his victim is appalled by the horror of what is taking place, i.e. compromising the dignity of the victim.
What the sadist targets in his victim is the exact opposite of what the masochist wants (i.e. the person who stages the fantasy within which they are 'humiliated'; the person who co-signs the contract) because he (or she) precisely wants to compromise. The male logic according to which a woman who is actually raped merely gets her fantasy realized fails to understand that even if she actually was fantasizing about being raped, she does NOT get what she wanted in the case of the actual rape, since her masochist fantasy is not realized (i.e. it was not on her terms, she didn't stage the scenario; it was a violent intrusion on her autonomy)

I ain't reading your white knight faggot shit.

What you want to say is: "Women only want to be raped by Chad"
Which has already been covered.

you're wrong

>I ain't reading
That's convenient

That is what I was alluding to, which is why I said it isn't practical it's just a way of understanding female sexuality
They want it to be on their terms but they do not want it to be verbalized
They want to be raped without the consequences
They want to be be idyllically raped

It's not rape if it's on her terms and she stages it, retard

>women literally want to be raped

What the fuck? I didn't know about this, and now I'm reading about it and it's weirding me out.

Women are crazy.

You're being willfully contentious. You should know exactly what he means without it being broken down.

Bla bla bla. It still shows it is quite intrinsic to the nature of females.

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

I fantasize about war scenario's too, but I'm not volunteering in Donetsk.
It shows something about men in general when they spend their days competing, doing martial arts, playing video games, but not necessarily drawing any blood. You can't go on and say that's somehow irrelevant then.

It's even worse than that.
Shitloads of them cum during actual rape.

I seriously wish I was gay
I don't think it's possible to sexually fullfil a girl and love her at the same time

>kiss-less virgins misunderstand human sexuality: the thread

A "rape fantasy" being lived is necessarily roleplay, it is necessarily a voluntary conceit. That's how it differs from ACTUAL rape. The same applies to men who have submissive rape fantasies.

That doesn't make it any less traumatizing. Just because your body reacts doesn't make it psychologically pleasurable. Think about being held down against your will and being tickled

The fucking state of this thread. I'd hate to think that some ugly moron from Veeky Forums rapes someone after having read some of this nonsense

>thought you guys were trolling for maximum shock value
>double check so I can BTFO you
Jesus fucking Christ

> rape
> rape
> rape
> rape

Sigh.

Since the early days of popular romantic literature — when it was still considered unsuitable for unmarried ladies despite having zero sexual content — it was called "attention". Attention that stemmed from attraction so powerful that it caused the man lose his head completely.

Now it's all about sex, and the only thing about sex that matters is if it's consensual or not. How romantic.

I am Indian Brahman and it highly unlikely that you are superior to me. I am the result of 3000 years of eugenics oriented towards intelligence and ethical thinking.

Let's stop beating around the bush and start posting some sexy pics.

/pol/ + /r9k/ sperg out with spurious Veeky Forums connections.

nice

Did one of the women in that picture actually say that?

If so, you have a case. Evidence will be needed however.

If not, you are lying.

You're still not getting it
The trauma comes from the implications
Women desperately want to live in some primitive world where they are sexual currency and men fight over them then fuck them mercilessly
Because there are no implications, they can't be judged for their actions and it is socially agreed upon that the most worthy male is the one raping them
We are trying to relate base evolutionary female sexuality to modern society
Obviously real, practical rape is going to be horrifying to them

Who cares about someone's dumbass ego and one's post factum experience when the biological core desires rape.
That's a huge force to be dealt with. We manage to do so for the most part, but it haunts us at every turn.
And everyone's ego is an ambivalent mess anyways. You can claim as much about yourself what you want. Your 'story' doesn't matter. It's in your very acts I see what you are. Willed and unwilled acts. And if rape fantasies and cumming during are happening, we can pretty much conclude that the sexual component of our species is brutal. Women exemplify this better than anyone by being professional eugencists on a dialy basis.

Everyone bitches about the 'degeneracy' of the modern world, but I'd say modern people are the most disciplined in being ideological in all of world history. The immediate dismissal of the notion we might be horrible animals and not fully the product of nurture, it's fascinating, but also extremely bothersome.

And I advocated as much for rape in that post as I did for war.

Get your ass out of here, Trudeau. It's ain't 2015 anymore.

>Real rape is horrifying to them
Thank you

So how do you hide your erection when you wear something like that?

>who cares about egos

You clearly do, or you wouldn't have posted that tripe

>hahaha, /r9k/ and /pol/ virgins are so funny, while I'm here with my art major gf who isn't anything like this ;)

>virgin detected
back to /pol9k/

Maybe he's posting to help you reach a higher state of thinking

>everyone's ego is an ambivalent mess anyways

talk about projection

>the same people who read shit like Bataille come here and claim sexuality is in no way some Lovecraftian force inside us

I really feel like you people are indeed all about posturing and not about actually increasing one's knowledge.
You take nothing from all the shit you read.

I'll be taking 'the redpill' shortly, don't you worry

I'd let Brando rape me desu

Not at all. I'm currently cheating on my gf.
Not that you would believe any of this. Le autistic Filipino bazaar forum right?

I'm pretty sure you have a firm hold on your gf, dude. These complex lil creatures that totally don't want to get choked and motorboated by an animal. All just a fantasy. After the cum splashes it's very irrelevant and we're all well-adjusted citizens holding it together.

> that image
> I'll better make a screenshot of our conversation immediately to discuss it in this or that form of women's gossip group that may be or may not be disguised as progressive forum.

Whether women want rape is an open question, but their desire to gnaw and betray each other at every opportunity is truly universal.

No loyalty among ho's.

Almost all women are like this. Wish liberals would realize it

im right there with ya buddy.
i honestly think i would be much happier if i were gay, women are the absolute worst.
but unfortunately, my peepee doesnt get hard when i think about other peepers...

Please don't turn away from women, they'll be devastated

Their ignorance is bliss up until a certain point. When all the tragedies have accumulated to an unbearable degree. But they'll remain loyal.
When they're a 45 year old man commenting on a Facebook news article about how much Drumpf sucks and having nothing buth pictures of their yard on their feed. With the occassional visit of their kids.

They'll simply not be as fulfilled and flourishing as redpillers like you or me.

>an average looking nobody of a chick with a bf trying to arrange a date with Nick Bateman in the instagram comment section

Why?

harr harr. Yeah dude. I'm totally 'redpilled'. Full on MGTOW #MAGA fighting the good fight against crypto-islamic SJW's and feminists.

Fantasies are apart of reality. You're running out of time to be an idealist dumbshit.

Nah, that's just fanboyism (fangirlism?). She doesn't think of him as a real person the same way she does so with rape.

I fail to see what point you're trying to make

join us on sluthate, white brother

Those are regular women, of course they are stupid, regular men are stupid too
>woah niggers running behind a plastic ball woah
Just stop this non-sense, if you get your mind so infected with these memes you will never have a decent relationship
>le men going their own way or whatever that stupid shit is called-meme
Listen, having someone to clean your stuff is a pretty good thing to have, stop being a memehead

>i have a conceited special knowledge and the guy who can freely articulate himself is beneath that
quasi-enlightened e-fuck. fuck you