Not a millennial

>Not a millennial
>Already own a house
>Have investments

Time to treat myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/03/here-is-when-each-generation-begins-and-ends-according-to-facts/359589/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For me, it's the avo' to'.

Can I expect cheap avocados next year? What other foods are honkeys obsessed with right now?

>Already own a house
Doll houses dont count

Pomegranates are due for a market correction. Buy the dip.

Haven't they already got enough of POM Wonderful's bullshit?

For me, it's the 'do 'st

>Not a millennial
Then you're either too young or too old to be on Veeky Forums. Which is it and why are you even here?

>tfw no nearby third world country to import avocados from

Buy some better bread and a plate first shitposter

FUCK YOU GEN X

what? Veeky Forums is predominantly 90s kiddos. and even some 80s.
Although Veeky Forums is just fucking crazy and there's a lot of straight up old ladies here and I don't understand why

Millennials were born between about 1980 to 2000. If you're not a millennial you're either a child or middle aged.

oh? I actually thought it was like early 90s and after.
Fair enough, guess a majority of Veeky Forums is probably millenials then.

Yeah people like to use it as an insult when they really mean is college age leftists.

So OP assumes that college going leftists are in any way the type of people that can't afford good food?

>$200k debt for college
>get liberal arts degree in history of basket weaving
>realize you have no qualifications for an actual job
>$150k debt for grad school
>graduate and get shitty job reading contracts for $50k a year

Thank god my parents are rich

You are a stupid nigger.
Google "stop buying avocados if you want to afford a home" and then write a post apologizing for being a stupid nigger.

yes, the only people that are this irresponsible with money have rich parents.

>I don't know what millennials are: the post #5289634
just drop the fuckin term already
we don't need it anyway

if you aren't australian don't even pretend to understand the context of that article and why it's fucking retarded

millenial

Nice, I like pomegranates.

They must get here somehow when looking for cooking websites. It's nice tho

I'm not.

>shitty job for 50k a year

how dare you

Be a millennial, own my house, sold my soul for a mortgage. Feel trapped and work is pretty much my entire life.

Want to live like Tom Hanks in castaway

what is the cost of avocado where you live? in the part of México where I live is currently at 3 dollars per kilogramme, I know is not expensive but I greew next to an avocado tree so any price that isn't free is expensive for me, the same for mango, guayaba and other fruits, I still buy from time to time since is mandatory for sandwich and tortas, I'll probably buy every day if the price goes to 1 dollar per kilogramme

that's not an avocado, you've been gypped

You can't label recent generations so soon, there's no historical consensus yet. But I personally categorize gen z as being people who don't remember 9/11. Most people I know born '97 and earlier don't identify as millennials.

I've seen them for $2 each around here in the Midwest. I don't use them much in my cooking though.

You realize that that the cutoff for millenials is just a couple of years after '97, right? It doesn't matter who they "identify" as, that's Gen Y.

Give proof that "the cutoff for millennial is just a couple of years after '97"

How about a coffee?

Each generation spans approximately 20 years with some flexibility depending upon who you ask. Those in Gen Y started to be called "millenials" because that's about when they started to enter the workforce, around 2k. If the generation started in the early 80s, it'd end around 2k give or take.

Is the math finally sinking in? If you know so little you should try looking it up, literally any google search about generations is going to tell you this despite whatever misconception you apparently hold so dear.

You're really really stupid. Honestly. This information is easily verifiable.

>no counterargument
>ad hom

That's what we call a child's argument.

At least I can share my thoughts on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum for like-minded enthusiasts

Get them for a dollar each at my local Aldi's in NJ. But a lot of produce is cheaper at Aldi's.

>literally any google search about generations is going to tell you this despite whatever misconception you apparently hold so dear.

I'm not the guy you're arguing with, but I looked this stuff up a couple of days ago for a totally unrelated discussion.

It turns out that none of the sources agree with each other, and they are all highly arbitrary.

The most credible source was from The Atlantic, and stated:

>Baby boomers are 1946-1964; this is the only one with an official definition from the census bureau. The rest is nonsensical and has radically different definitions depending on whom you ask.

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/03/here-is-when-each-generation-begins-and-ends-according-to-facts/359589/

I thought this was an Ugandan winetasting forum?

Kek

Fawkeen Joisy!
>mah! muh fawkeen haih gel mah! fawkeen Lorenzo took it mah! I'm stahveen! Can I get a taste ov dat Gabagooli sawz ma?
(OP)
>not putting it in a three cheese burger with carmelized onions with a side of the crunchiest zuccini fries and a frosty sarsaparilla for thirst
REEEEEEE!
KYS NAO!

Ayo hol up! I feel sorry for any kids these days not receiving any inheritance, property or funds.. I mean.. you have to be a piece of shit if you even earn $45k a year and are not frugal enough to save $200k in 15 years.
>me
>live with grandma rent free
>help with bills though
>earning $43k a year in transportation Co. as dispatch
>be like this for 7 years
>continuing
>super duper fucking frugal
>will retire in 3 years at the age of 31
>set to inherit (already have a few) property and assets from parents and grandparents from both sides
>FuckingA.jpg
>both in rural and town areas
>been saving off the ass by hunting game and having a subsistence garden, supplementing an estimated 30% of my annual food
Fucking parents and grandparents not aiding their offspring in adulthood is a big damn shame. Also, Fuck Pensions! Save yourself!
>tfw I retire, I will work part-time as a cook for my friend's BBQ pit eatery for the rest of my life