>2017
>still not incorporating ginger syrup into literally everything you eat
What the hell is wrong with you?

> I put ginger syrup in muh food I'm a gourmet and your all peasants
You belong in a labor camp.

Oh im sorry for offending someone with no culinary taste whatsoever

It's okay I'm having a great time without diabetes actually.

I have ginger roots on hand at all times.

Once again, OP is a faggot.

Literally this. Why not use fresh ingredients instead of throwing high fructose corn syrup with ginger flavor intro your food?

Because it expands the flavor pool better for someone with as refined taste as me

Give a specific example in an everyday dish where it makes sense and why. Then I will concede.

Literally anything, anywhere. It goes well with everything, Atleast try it.

>expands the flavor pool better

He's right you know

Sweet foods I can see how it would be nice, maybe pancakes. Anything else is food gore tier.

>4th poster posts
>someone agrees with fgt o.o
>still 4 posters
Fuck off

No such thing as food gore.
Take turkey, just as an example.
A coating of ginger syrup would to wonders to amplify the taste, aswell as give you that nesecary kick in order to fully enjoy it.

I just don't see why regular ginger wouldn't compliment the turkey just as well if not better.

Because regular ginger is more concentrated, and thus wouldnt amplify the other tastes, but instead simply take them over, leaving you with nothing but ginger.

Cook it with other aromatics, then add to chopped onions and add on top of the turkey. Add not so much ginger if you would like.

Simply not true

>I ADD THE SAME FLAVOR TO EVERYTHING I COOK
Stop this

But if you dont add ginger syrup to everything then that automatically makes you a pleb.

maple syrup is the only acceptable syrup

I have that same kind of ginger syrup, OP. It's delicious. I use it on pancakes, waffles, in cocktails, in baking, in certain salad dressings ( like for fruit salad and other salads that benefit from a little), in glazes and certain grilling sauces. Good stuff.