Prove to me the pipe strip wasn't engraved millennium ago, when Moses descended Mount Sinai with the ten commandments

Prove to me the pipe strip wasn't engraved millennium ago, when Moses descended Mount Sinai with the ten commandments.

Please stop trying to force this reddit tier shit

Life gets funny when the cat's now smoking your pipe.

isn't jim davis a billionaire? krk

What did he mean by this?

wait

what

but which one is magritte and which one is jr smith?

He doesn't want the pipe because it has cat slobber on it now

What was in the pipe, Veeky Forums?

this isn't a pipe

Why do we bother with this stupid shit

>lol I watched lasagne cat and it was funny

OP, I'm deeply interested

Care to elaborate?

What does the pipe, John and Garfield supposedly represent?

kek

so, almost-Satan friend, I got two temptations for you:
1. They don't represent anything and we're all memeing
2. The pipe is Truth, John is Humanity and Garfield is Nature.

Im With nature I mean the real world. I mean Nietzsche.

>millennium ago
>this is a literature board

Interesting

NIETZSCHE WAS WRONG NIETZSCHE WAS WRONG NIETZSCHE WAS WRONG NIETZSCHE WAS WRONG NIETZSCHE WAS WRONG NIETZSCHE WAS WRONG NIETZSCHE WAS WRONG NIETZSCHE WAS WRONG NIETZSCHE WAS WRONG NIETZSCHE WAS WRONG

Alright.

As someone who unironically despises reddit and its culture I don't think it is redditcore at all. The problem is it's so heavily layered with irony and wrapped up in such magnificent presentation that it's impossible to discuss it here without sounding like a tremendous faggot, as I'm probably doing right now. In essence Lasagna Cat IS Veeky Forums because it's a pure satirical take of the banal. Veeky Forums does the same and boards like /s4s/ continually compete with eachother, finding things that are uncommon, meaningless and put some kind of entertaining twist on it. These videos do that better than most of us could ever hope to achieve, and I guess we try to start threads like these to show our admiration or appreciation. With all that talent they could have made a generic TV show or gone into the film industry and work under trendy directors. Instead they had a vision where they created something that many of us might have thought about making, but didn't have the commitment or didn't think it could be feasible. I personally don't worship these creators as genius, they are merely standing on the shoulders of the true God, Jim Davis.

Is some dank underground 'hungry' up and coming cartoonist making these threads tryna call out the big dogs?

>go on lolsorandumb postmodern philosophical dispensation about a Garfield comic involving a pipe
>not one reference to Foucault

eternal recurrence

Garfield is real philosophy, brainlet. Stick to your post-structuralist hacks that misinterpret Nietzsche for ideological reasons.

k

Which book would you say is the most philosophical?

fag

Nine Lives