What happened to Kantbot2000 his twitter disappeared? And can someone redpill me on German Idealism...

What happened to Kantbot2000 his twitter disappeared? And can someone redpill me on German Idealism? I found out the other day I have some German in my blood, so I want to do my ancestors proud by becoming an Aryan god? Any have any books on becoming an Aryan god?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KANTBOT10K
discord.gg/xNkqCKq
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=86028959275479078900
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll never have a gf that looks like her, but I'm proud to be ugly. We ugly people should unite and take over the world. Who's with me? Forget this guy's stupid thread. TAKE TO THE STREETS, BRETHREN!

TAKE TO THE STREETS!

Anyone with me?

look at those brown eyes

would
not
bang

I thought that was a pasta but you actually wrote that just for my pic. Thanks bro, she is surely a beautiful woman, however instead saying you are ugly and will never have a gf like her only makes it true

If you are 5/10+ you can basically get any gf you want with enough hard work, men have a misconception that looks matter to women as much as they do to men, however that's not true. Woman care more about social value than about looks unless you're deformed.

Also what did you want to unite ugly people for? To have a mass rape riot?

I think Alexis Ren is the only woman I have rated a 10/10 in five years.

I'm autistic, though, and I have low libido.

Fuck, user, you're getting me wet already

start working out and injecting testosterone, there's no reason any man above 20 shouldn't be doing a steroid cycle

autism can be cured unless you mean literal medical autism? do you?

Diagnosed autism. I can't stand talking to people, being touched or looked at, etc.

What do you imagine doing with a woman? If you had one in your clutches and could do whatever you wanted, what would you do?

Wouldn't someone like yourself find sex intolerable?

oh damn, I understand autism is mostly incurable, but isn't there a way for you to just fucking yolo it and stop caring?

bump can someone respond to my questions in OP? thx

I don't have severe autism, but it's moderate. My trouble would be in doing anything outside vanilla missionary position sex. Outside of sex, I wouldn't talk to them, as I hardly speak to my own family. I could go Bateman-level socialization if I tried. The problem with my autism is that I have no emotions, like Bateman, but I'm also apathetic about everything.

He changed his Twitter handle to KANTBOT10K. I still see his posts. I still don't know what his end game is or what he's trying to convey but I like his humour.

Apathy towards peoples emotions can be a blessing in disguise. Almost all of the most successful people in the world share that trait, apathy towards others emotions.

Sounds like all you need to do is work on your social skills in a way that makes you SEEM like you care about peoples feelings, and you could also use some physical exposure towards women. This will probably sound like bad advice to some, but one thing you could do to get you over a fear of physical contact and types of sex is honestly a hooker. You can tell her you are afraid of physical contact, and have her work through it with her. She won't be a psychologist and it will be awkward as fuck, but they'll do it for money. And that'll help you get over that so you can start fucking women without money.

thanks!

bump

bump

DELET THS

new account faggot

twitter.com/KANTBOT10K

old one was suspended by twitter

bump i need someone to answer my question on becoming an aryan god please

bump

bump, should i read stirner?

to be honest i am 20 raised by a single mom and i feel like i was never taught how to be a man, i just need some books that can act like my father to turn me into an aryan god. for example one of my friends called me a bitch and stopped being my friend, and i felt offended and hurt by it for weeks. what kind of man am i if i can't handle being called a bitch without being a bitch...

bump

Seriously though, if you can get into a stunning physique it'll matter much less.

For the most part, many women care about personality over appearance.

Learn to be charismatic and suave; study comedy - getting a girl to laugh is always important; and just get good at one thing.

The rest will come.

Take care fo the minutes, and the years will follow.

Some actual good advice for once, bravo user!

Stirner will not teach you how to be a "man". Stirner's work is hard to decipher without several re-readings and looking into the work of those that he influenced such as Nietzsche.

Stirner essentially boils down to "Be yourself, act spontaneously out of yourself, and don't take shit from anyone unless it suits your purposes."

It may seem odd to suggest, but if you want to really learn about being a man I'd suggest looking into mythology. Joseph Campbell is an excellent place to start and a paragon of what a "real man" is like. The Hero with a Thousand Faces is where you should start.

I'd also suggest reading the likes of Hemingway and Dostoyevsky. Take your time, this is something you acquire over many years. Those men may not be your biological fathers but they can serve that purpose well, they still speak to us from the past in their books.

you should unironically start with the Greeks

That isn't to say that hard individualism is something bad, on the contrary. I'm just saying that if you pick up Stirner and read it once and you act on your impressions you are going to be the very definition of edgy and cringy.

Also, read the works of Carl Jung. Very helpful. Start with "Modern Man in Search of a Soul"

I would say this, but if you have no soft introduction into such things, say through the efforts of the likes of Joseph Campbell, you're not going to get as much out of the Greeks.

A good "how to be a man" author is Robert Heinlein. He wrote lots of books about young men getting into trouble, staying calm and figuring out the best solution to their problems. His MCs are always good examples of how to be in a crisis, and show how the confidence of knowing you would survive if the pilot of a plane suddenly expired while you were onboard informs your own self-image in a positive way.

frogtwitter was purged by twitter for wrongthink about a week ago

Twitter had a purge of right wing posters this past week.

Bronze Age Pervert, Kantbot, jazzhands mcfeels, reactionary tree, paul town etc. all got their accounts locked first and then banned 24 hours later.

Nick Land is back up, he keeps it civil. Can't say im familiar with anyone listed here except Kantbot, and his sarcasm could be misconstrued for violent agitation, or maybe I misconstrued his violent agitation as sarcasm.

I don't know who most of those people are but why did twitter ban them?

He's in this discord if you guys want to talk to him, nickname is TheMaul discord.gg/xNkqCKq

considering that based on twitter's past behavior, those accounts were likely shadowbanned for a few months leading up to this, the admins likely believed that nobody outside the ring of shadowbanned accounts would know.

forgive me, what's "shadowbanned"?

Its some murky combination of new algorithmic rule-enforcement that nails people for use of certain words, and fact that all those accounts are prominent in the underground pro-Trump "alt-right" in scarequotes twitter. e.g. all of them are on the Antifa list of top 500 "nazi scalp" accounts published a couple months ago... and then you look at the kinds of people on the twitter "trust and safety council": not unreasonable to infer some overlap

Shadowbannning is a medieval form of torture, monsieur, in which the "administrator" or "moderator" of a forum places a hex on an account so no one can see their posts. The poster continues posting but no one can see what they are posting. It is, monsieur, an Internet limbo to which you are banished and go mad. "Why is no one noticing me? What's going on? Why aren't I getting any upvotes?"

Where can I see that top 500 list? I am really curious to see who is at the top, google isn't showing me anything

Iliad

oh and one more thing, is there an archive where I can see those people? seems like they must of written interesting stuff if they got banned

>monsieur

Aaaw shit

s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=86028959275479078900

All Kantbot tweets archived

thanks mate

>monsieur
he's back
god save us all

Also this