Will we ever get to the point of giving people pills that can make them lose weight...

Will we ever get to the point of giving people pills that can make them lose weight? I keep seeing Ads "What these doctors don't want you to know.' etc...

Will we ever get to the point that we can give people a pill and they will lose 50 lbs very easily? Inb4 obese

yes just take amphetamines all the time and you wont be hungry

Not true at all. Once I've slept off the crash, I spend every waking moment feeling like I'm starving to death. I end up binging like a bulimic without purging. And I don't want to purge, because I still feel hungry.

Eat 1 million rated capsicum chilli everyday.
Sweat balls.
Loose a pound of fat every day.

The meth and cigarette diet is second to none. A lot of these fat cunts like being fat because it's an excuse not to do anything.

>make society with sugar in all foods, tons of junk food, and a constant psychological attack of advertising and pressure to buy junk food

>HOW CAN PEOPLE BE FAT, ITS THEIR OWN FAULT!

>You can't change someone's sexual orientation
>You MUST change what you consider to be sexually attractive*

SJW logic

*Note: only apply to women. There is no fat acceptance of fedora-wearing fat fuck neckbeards especially if they're straight, white, and identify as male.

We're already there OP.
One dose of 7.5 grams of plumbum will fix these people right up.

>psychological attack of advertising and pressure to buy junk food
literally what?
where does this exist?

>*Note: only apply to women. There is no fat acceptance of fedora-wearing fat fuck neckbeards especially if they're straight, white, and identify as male.

I think this has more to do with the fact that men will fuck anything
>inb4 men with standards
For every man that doesn't fuck fat chicks there is one that does

>I think this has more to do with the fact that men will fuck anything

I wish that was the case but the fat acceptance propaganda is all about accepting fat women. I went to the link in OP's pic and it's all fat women. Hell, just read the title of the book being peddled there (pic related).

>For every man that doesn't fuck fat chicks there is one that does

The fat acceptance movement isn't being browbeaten into them, though if the chubby chaser is unattractive, the fat acceptance SJWs will claim that person is not really body positive but is fetishizing fat women (no true scotsman). It's really directed at the men that the fat acceptance SJWs desire for themselves but who are not attracted to fat women.

After deciding I was too fat I started eating less and cut down on my meat consumption. Without any exercise beyond walking my dogs or playing with them I have lost 27 kilos.

I have gained a bit of water weight because my mom made bread and I've been eating it with my soup (a lot of bread, I'm ashamed to admit) but will soon lose it since I have calmed it down.

I don't understand why it's so so hard to eat more vegetables and less sugar/meat/corn syrup.

DNP is pretty close to a magic pill for weight loss.
It's possible to eat like a pig and still lose fat while on it, but it's not very safe with some drastic side effects.

Just kill yourself! ;)

That's just how the world looks to a fatty.

Fat isn't just heavy air that just goes away on its own. You have to get rid of it in some way. There's only three ways you could possibly do it.
1. Stimulate the metabolism to burn off the extra fat.
2. Prevent the creation of more fat and let the body only use fat that is already there
3. Shit out the fat somehow
The first two are dangerous because they involve meddling with critical parts of the metabolism. In fact there was one weight-loss medicine that worked on the principle of number 2 by interfering with the production of ATP. They got the pants sued off of them because whatdoyaknow ATP is important for more bodily processes than just making fat. Number three doesn't actually exist in any way I know of but would still certainly cause issues if something were discovered that causes it.

>1. Stimulate the metabolism to burn off the extra fat.
>2. Prevent the creation of more fat and let the body only use fat that is already there
>The first two are dangerous because they involve meddling with critical parts of the metabolism.

Think of all those people who die after dieting and exercising. It's so much more healthier being obese.

Diet and exercise isn't meddling with the metabolism. Humans are supposed to run around and eat things that aren't big macs and your metabolism is meant to hand that stuff. I'm talking about shutting off a metabolic process with drugs that's a fucking terrible idea.

That wasn't what I was asking though. I get that. I have lost a bit of weight recently. With the right habits, anyone can do it.

I'm just wondering if it is scientifically possible to have a magic weight loss pill.

you can also prevent the creation of more fat by forcing the patient to stop fucking eating

that's normally the principle weight loss pills work on, by supressing appetite

>I don't watch television, listen to radio, or ever open a magazine
Lrn2advertising

>Fat isn't just heavy air that just goes away on its own.
>3. Shit out the fat somehow
actually, the majority of losing fat happens by breathing out CO2

wasn't there some pill that increased your metabolism

I remember fit talking about it
this one girl took like 15
ended up cooking her insides since her metabolism became off the charts.

Even people who diet to lose their weight usually gain it back afterward. Pills are going to make that even worse.

It's because women are always looking to marry or date up. They literally think they deserve it.

let's hope not. this way an obese body is a sure red flag for an underdeveloped mind.

It would be nice if there was some shortcut, i find gyms incredibly intimidating, plus walking past the one near work, everyone in there is already 'perfect' and just doing maintenance on their physique, its the kind of situation that triggers my anxiety really badly.

I should probably think about getting some gym equipment off eBay and using the garage or something.

Control yourself

SEE:

You also probably shouldn't cut down on meat if you're trying to lose weight. A high protein diet is necessary to reduce muscle wasting.

Nobody cares what you look like. No one will pay attention to you. If anything, people will be happy for you that you're getting off your ass and trying to improve yourself. People in gyms are the nicest people in the world.

They already exist and they're called fat burners. They still don't replace hard work and effort

But when you're fat
there's more of you to love

yeah its called a placebo and then have them walk to work

First time I took Adderall I could not as much as a fucking Cheez-It cracker for 36 hours straight. That shit was crazy.

How do I convince my doctor to make this possible? It's either this or surgery to just cut it off.

The fed keeps banning all of the weight loss drugs that work. DNP, yohimbine, EC stacks etc