Can someone smart explain trannies to me, why do they exist?

Can someone smart explain trannies to me, why do they exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewatlantis.com/docLib/20160819_TNA50SexualityandGender.pdf
scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give thenewatlantis.com/docLib/20160819_TNA50SexualityandGender.pdf a skim

Can someone smart explain homosexuality to me, why do they exist?

Can someone smart explain heterosexuality to me, why do they exist?

Did i anger you all? Is Veeky Forums full of trannies

Do we enable schizos to have their delusions? Why do we enable trannies? Mentally ill, simple as.

I mean, I'll pretty much fuck anything as long as it's cute.

Doesn't mean I'll pretend a trap isn't a guy though.

politicized pseudo science and culture indoctrination. maybe some where down at the bottom is something related to chromosomes.

are traps gay?

Somehow it benefited our ancestors to have a percentage of the males, 5-10% be highly feminine. They either assisted in child rearing making it possible for women to eat more to develop stronger babies and better milk or their presence defended the core of the tribe. At the same time they don't interfere with the dominant male's line. It's a really ancient adaptation and can be found today in tribal peoples all over the world.

Literally every man who doesn't transition is repressing. Who doesn't want to be a cute girl?

No, they're AGP.

Free will, multiplicity of form, and the psychological overlay that we place on our biology can motivate someone to consider themselves intersex and regender themselves

We are all free. Why does someone else's choice impact your own choices? There is plenty of ground for all of us.

>Can someone smart explain trannies to me, why do they exist?

environmental hormones mess up their normal hormonal genetic expression and development while in the womb...

Also, mainstream media is attempting to popularize this "Perspective" in order to mask their chemical warfare program against westerners.

IT's a clandestine military strategy directly against a nations population, bypassing military confrontation entirely.

I just want to wear tights everyday without shame

wear trousers over them then user

>autism
>ocd
>girl clothes
Combine them and you get your explanation.

Feathering the nest is just one hypothesis but nowhere near universally accepted.

A more recent hypothesis states that homosexuality in men is due to a genetic variation that in women increases libido strongly to the point they have more children and from an earlier age. This would explain why the gene for homosexuality does not die out as it is passed on by their sisters.

The same reason people with cancer exist.

We dont just kill them?

studies have found that cancer in a petri dish stops growing if you shoot it with a bullet 100% of the time

We have the technology

They don't; humans can't change genders.

This triggers the alt right

>trannies to me, why do they exist?
Mental disorder.

Chemicals in Water Supply are turning the Veeky Forums Pepe Frogs GAY!
>Source: Alex Jones

lol read some medical journals you skinny bitch

Was this after or prior to hormone medication?

scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

"Their results, published in 2013, showed that even before treatment the brain structures of the trans people were more similar in some respects to the brains of their experienced gender than those of their natal gender."

Ummm frist of all, how dare you

Or, you know, it could just be a pathology. Evolution does not imply that we live in the best of all possible worlds, nor does it imply that everything that exists has been selected for in the past. Otherwise you can imply that every disease, physical and mental, actually exists because it is somehow beneficial for humanity in the long run.

And, you know, it seems unlikely that homosexuality has any social advantages, considering that until very recently all civilized countries banned it. And it seems strange that a behavior so obviously pathological as homosexuality is considered "normal and natural", while we give boys ADHD medication for being restless in math class.

But user, the greeks

Greeks were Pederasts = Gay pedophiles.
Just like the Catholic Church.

But user,

"In many societies of Melanesia, especially in Papua New Guinea, same-sex relationships were an integral part of the culture until the middle of the last century."

"In the ancient Assyrian society, if a man were to have sex with another man of equal status or a cult prostitute, it was thought that trouble will leave him and he will have good fortune."

"Among Indigenous peoples of the Americas prior to European colonization, a number of nations had respected roles for "Two-Spirited" people often believed to practice homosexual acts."

"Homosexual and transgender individuals were also common among other pre-conquest civilizations in Latin America, such as the Aztecs, Mayans, Quechuas, Moches, Zapotecs, and the Tupinambá. The Spanish conquerors were horrified to discover sodomy openly practiced among native peoples, and attempted to crush it out by subjecting the berdaches (as the Spanish called them) under their rule to severe penalties, including public execution, burning and being torn to pieces by dogs."

"Similarly, in Thailand, kathoey, or "ladyboys," have been a feature of Thai society for many centuries, and Thai kings had male as well as female lovers."

It should be noted that many of these societies also practiced human sacrifice.

>Similarly, in Thailand, kathoey, or "ladyboys," have been a feature of Thai society for many centuries, and Thai kings had male as well as female lovers
The only way to tell apart & distinguish Thai girls & ladyboys is checking if some things are hanging between the legs or not, since the rest looks the same.

They are truly a marvel of the world.

I heard that Thai ladyboys looks more feminine than Western shemales
because Thai ladyboys start taking Hormones earlier, in puberty (12-14yo)
In West fags start transition years later.

Probably true. In the US, if you're below 18, you either have to have parents that will allow it (good luck lmao) or get illegally online. If you get it online, even if the medicine is 100% pure, there is no way to get blood tests so you can't know what the proper dosage is. You can over or under do it really easily, and this could fuck you up hormonally more than if you had just waited till 18.

Hormone replacement therapy is pretty safe if you have a supportive doctor who monitors your blood levels and adjusts appropriately. It's not safe if you're some stupid 16 or 17 year old who has only Veeky Forums and weird websites to guide them through taking 2-3 medications for years on end.