Did you get a minor in college? What was it?

Did you get a minor in college? What was it?
Do you think it was worth it?

Wish I could get a minor, too bad I have few attractive qualities and have no game. Know some guys who pull minors every weekend at 24

Chemistry minor
I'm a doctorate holder in Pharmaceutical Science
I don't use it and it isn't on my wall certificate.

I did a minor in art, and I also got an EMT-B during a summer, which I sort of consider another minor. The art classes got me out of the math zone and in touch with some really cool people who are still my friends 3-4 years after I finished my degree (whereas I never talk to any of the people I met through my major). I also considered applying to medical illustration programs for a while, but ultimately decided it wasn't a direction I wanted to take.

The EMT was a cool experience and enabled me to work Friday nights letting chads puke into my bucket and reporting them over to the police.

Yes
Computer Science
I have a job, don't I?

Biochem Major
Double Minor English and Spanish

Philosophy. I was terrible at it, but it was interesting and exposed weaknesses that I didn't know I had. So yeah, it was worth it

>report them to the police
For what exactly

B.S. in Biomedical Sciences with a Music minor. It's almost too easy to get one of these, but then I realized most of the vocalists and non-percussionists really just fucking suck at rhythm (AKA counting).

Sightsinging in front of class was my least favorite thing though. It was a little easier considering I was a senior just finishing up my degree and all these freshmen were shitting their pants.

Bio major thinking of getting a Math minor because of lot of the better Bio jobs require you to know math. Is it better to get a minor in Math or just Stats and is it worth it?

underage drinking

what did you major in?

>Mirroring the image
I can't get off on this.

yes and yes. do both if you can. people will fucking love you

B.S. in Economics with a minor in Computational Mathematical Sciences

Idk it's senior year and I hope I don't starve to death when I'm out because I have no clue what I'm gonna do

Yeah but I was also a minor so it was morally acceptable as well as legal.
It wasn't worth the stress caused by batshit insane pregnancy scare tactics used for coercion but it was worth the sex

Applied math. It's helpful for what I want to do.

>getting a minor when you could get double major

Does anyone think a minor in renewable engineering will be helpful in anyway when looking for a job?
I already have a minor in business administration, the renewable minor is kinda out of the way and I feel like it isn't going to help enough to be worth it.

>Yurop
>No minors

Still I'm getting a double degree in Industrial Technologies and ME, but I would fucking love to get a minor in math or art.