Is the McDonalds Breakfast Burrito better the best fast food Burrito...

Is the McDonalds Breakfast Burrito better the best fast food Burrito? It seems uncanny to me but now that I'm thinking about it, I think McDonalds makes a better Burrito than Taco Bell or Del Taco does

Nope Chick-Fil-A has the best fast food breakfast burrito. Get it with sausage, not bacon.

Do we really need to talk about mcdonalds some more?

What about sonic?

Hmmmm, seems kinda freaky deaky

Idk about this one either, hmmm

They are discusting. Me and my kid just had one this morning. Something was very bland about it and the texture of it almost rubbery or something.

Yes, the SuperSonic Breakfast Burrito is the best fast food breakfast burrito.
McDonalds just microwaves frozen burritos.

I don't get breakfast burritos, tortillas don't go well with eggs. I would rather have an arepa.

I'm not sure if I believe this statement

they used to have a "mcskillet" burrito that was A+, but they got rid of it

The eggs are usually overcooked, it makes them a bit tougher

>tortillas don't go well with eggs

this is among the less accurate opinions I've encountered today

Yes, but only w/ 2 packs of picante sauce per burrito......I swore off fast food almost 15 years ago, but once every 6 months or so, I have w mcd's burritos w/ picante and am in heaven....they do settle weird on the somtach though

Actually, for the price, they are about the best.......The Chorizo bk burrito is awesome as well...

Not sure if trolling or truly retarded.

I'll agree with you halfway and say flour tortillas don't go well with just eggs by themselves, you need more ingredients to make a breakfast burrito actually edible. Corn tortillas on the other hand are amazing with eggs

For me, it's either a made-to-order breakfast burrito from the deli, or a couple of Whataburger taquitos. Alternatives need not apply.

Worked at a McDonald's when I was younger. We would prep most of the burritos the day before and toss a bunch of them in the microwave whenever they got ordered. You're right, they are awful, but it doesn't stop people from buying tons of them at a time.

I know they're disgusting but I love them.

The salsa and the mild heat is perfect

those eggs look like tripe

this one looks passable
2 moist

the fast food breakfast burrito is useless

i can make one at home in 5 minutes flat, from turning on the stove to assembled. it's not faster, it's not cheaper, and it's not better. it loses in every way

I fucking hate Whataburger, but they do the best breakfast taco.

That does not include prep or cleanup

yes it does because a true master keeps a baggie with some cooked breakfast sausage and tater tots in it. that's the key!

So, it doesn't include prep

>I swore off fast food almost 15 years ago
why would you do something like that?

If we had Whataburger out here, I'd go with that forfuckingsure. But, as it is, I'll have to say Chick-Fil-A, as far as fast food chain breakfast tacos go. Sonic is way too greasy. I've never tried Del Taco for breakfast, because if I go to a mexican drive thru for a burrito, I go to one of the "~bertos" around here.

ah yes but does your fast food purchase factor in the time you spent working to get the money for food? and time spent traveling to college in order to get an education to get hired?

check and mate!

It must feel like shit not having access to a good burrito place.

My mom buys them for me

It must feel like shit being a fucking spic or being surrounded by spics

No wonder racists are so grumpy. They don't have access to amazing food.

LUL

/POL/ BTFO

>"discusting"
>has a kid
>feeds it McDonalds daily
Adds up

Their burrito is disgusting. I'm pretty sure they don't even use real eggs, they use the powdered kind.

This. The grilled peppers and onions make it and the eggs are always top notch. But also the chicken version is surprisingly good, before I wouldn't have considered putting chicken in a breakfast burrito

Can't believe I'm saying this but that brekky 'rito looks dank yo

Taco Bell's breakfast steak crunchwrap is the best fast food item I've ever had.